Forums

Topic: New Spotpass Puzzle! 3DS Puzzle Swap

Posts 221 to 240 of 245

Tsuchinoko

Hmph, I gave information about the last two puzzles and nobody even replied, and aaaaaall of a sudden, here comes a pokemon puzzle and now people care.
Yeah, I know, the others (most likely the Darumeshi Sports-ten/Sports Shop puzzle) are Japan exclusive. But still, I felt like I was talking to myself.

Anyway, here in Japan we got our X/Y pieces too.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Tsuchinoko

6ch6ris6 wrote:

oh no please not. the more puzzles i get the harder it is to finish some of them...
i wish you could deiced if you want a new puzzle or not

Just wondering, why would you chose to not have a new puzzle?

6ch6ris6

@Tsuchinoko
well i never heared of those games^^

i turned spotpass off for the miiplaza so i guess that should stop it. guess i will turn it on again when i hear about a special mii or a new puzzle that i am actually interested in (cause im no pokemon fan)

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Tsuchinoko

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@Tsuchinoko

i turned spotpass off for the miiplaza so i guess that should stop it. guess i will turn it on again when i hear about a special mii or a new puzzle that i am actually interested in (cause im no pokemon fan)

But again, whats the point of turning it off? Even in your situation, if you turn it on when a puzzle comes in that you're interested in, that doesn't mean that you will ONLY get pieces from that puzzle. You'll still get stuff from the updates/passes/gift pieces that you missed when you turn it back on, so whats the point?

Xyphon22

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@Tsuchinoko

I visited a Nintendo Zone yesterday and got a Spotpass visit from Eiji Aounuma (or however you spell it), so you may want to turn it back on. Interestingly, I got the new Pokemon puzzle at the same time, and he did not have any of the pieces for it yet.

Edited on by Xyphon22

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Tsuchinoko

Xyphon22 wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@Tsuchinoko

I visited a Nintendo Zone yesterday and got a Spotpass visit from Eiji Aounuma (or however you spell it), so you may want to turn it back on. Interestingly, I got the new Pokemon puzzle at the same time, and he did not have any of the pieces for it yet.

You spelled it fairly close for someone not double checking the spelling.

Would be nice to see his mii, though I never really cared for the special miis. Its a cute feature though.

I would looooove a one-two punch Wind Waker/Link Between Worlds puzzle update.

Xyphon22

Yeah, I was excited since I never received his Mii back when they sent out like 10 of them at E3 or whenever it was. I used him to get my first pink piece in the Skyward Sword puzzle. It felt necessary.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

paburrows

I got the Pokémon puzzle and the Special Mii also a day or two ago! Also ever since Tuesday I've been getting 2 to 4 streetpasses everytime I go into a McDonalds, so it appears that the up to 6 streetpasses a day for visiting Nintendo Zone Locations has started! So that will be easier to finish puzzles. Although it still depends on how many people are going through said place with their 3DS and might be random on how many you get depending on how many people had theirs that day/time period.

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

paburrows

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Xyphon22 wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@Tsuchinoko

Would be nice to see his mii, though I never really cared for the special miis. Its a cute feature though.

I'm also hoping/expecting ALBWs puzzle and a Wind Waker one would be an added bonus, in fact I was supprised that one of them wasn't included with the Pokémon puzzle since usually we get more then one at a time. BUt maybe there is one and I just haven't streetpassed with someone who has a piece?

Tsuchinoko

paburrows wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Xyphon22 wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@Tsuchinoko

I'm also hoping/expecting ALBWs puzzle and a Wind Waker one would be an added bonus, in fact I was supprised that one of them wasn't included with the Pokémon puzzle since usually we get more then one at a time. BUt maybe there is one and I just haven't streetpassed with someone who has a piece?

Nah, all there is is the Pokemon XY puzzle. The puzzle and game were both released in all regions on the same day. Having a Wind Waker puzzle at the same time would have been a nice bonus, since the game just came out, but it could happen in a later date. ALBW comes out Nov/Dec, so we could be getting that soon.

The only games I see in the upcoming months that could have puzzles are Wind Waker, ALBW, Mario Party Island Tour, Super Mario 3D World, and in Japan we have a new Daigasso! Band Brothers game coming out next month. Also, if Nintendo is feeling generous, a Mario and Sonic and the Sochi Games could be possible, but doubt it.

BTW I'm going off of the major first party games that are scheduled to be released before the new year. There aren't that many, but fall was kinda havy on the big games.

Anyone else think its a bit weird that Japan is holding off on ALBW until the day after Christmas. I mean, we don't have a huge "holiday" shopping season like in some western countries, but still, seems kinda odd.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

paburrows

It would be cool if since they did a Xenoblade puzzle which I believe is a 3rd party game that they would do a Sonic Lost World puzzle along with a Zelda one.

Tsuchinoko

paburrows wrote:

It would be cool if since they did a Xenoblade puzzle which I believe is a 3rd party game that they would do a Sonic Lost World puzzle along with a Zelda one.

I believe Xenoblade is technically considered to be a first party game, even though it was a collaboration.

Birdman

Tsuchinoko wrote:

paburrows wrote:

I believe Xenoblade is technically considered to be a first party game, even though it was a collaboration.

I think that, technically speaking, Monolift Soft (Xenoblade's dev) is a second-party developer, in that Nintendo publishes their games, but they're not an internal development team. I think that's how they work.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Tsuchinoko

Just wanted to say, and this totally changes the rules for puzzles, but in Japan we have a puzzle for Monster Hunter 4!
I don't think there's any puzzles other than this one with the current update, but since MH4 is third party, that means that its fairly open for what games can become puzzles. ]
I'm excited!

mamp

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Just wanted to say, and this totally changes the rules for puzzles, but in Japan we have a puzzle for Monster Hunter 4!
I don't think there's any puzzles other than this one with the current update, but since MH4 is third party, that means that its fairly open for what games can become puzzles. ]
I'm excited!

But didn't Capcom have a contract with Nintendo that they would only make MH 4 on the 3DS that could partly be the reason it's the only 3rd party game on puzzle swap.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Tsuchinoko

mamp wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

I'm excited!

But didn't Capcom have a contract with Nintendo that they would only make MH 4 on the 3DS that could partly be the reason it's the only 3rd party game on puzzle swap.

Possibly, but still, a MH4 puzzle! I'm happy.
It does mean that other game franchises that are Nintendo exclusives, but are made by a 3rd party could show up as puzzles too.

Tsuchinoko

New Kirby Triple Deluxe puzzle!

LzWinky

Xenoblade does have a puzzle...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tsuchinoko

DarkwingLz wrote:

Xenoblade does have a puzzle...

Uh, what? We all know that. Who are you saying that to?

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.