3DS Forum

Topic: New Spotpass Puzzle! 3DS Puzzle Swap

Showing 221 to 240 of 254

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

221. Posted:

Okay, so I'm missing three then. Can I assume Nintendo will not be sending them and the only way to get them is to Streetpass somebody with them?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

iphys

222. Posted:

Yeah, but if you don't get them via streetpass, then when the next update happens you will randomly get 1 panel from all the ones you are missing, so there's still always a chance to get them via spotpass.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

dizzy_boy

223. Posted:

From the recent 6 puzzles, I''ve received 3 by spotpass, and the other 3 by streetpass. I haven't had the blue light today, so there's no new puzzles left to send out, so I'lm assuming that Nintendo are obviously sending the missing panels to those who need them.

http://www.gamercreated.com/user/id/17078
http://www.youtube.com/plotyourdownfall
NNID: Dr_Dizzy
i`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.

AuthorMessage

iphys

224. Posted:

The spotpass was for NA for the Dream Team panel people got elsewhere recently, so if you're in Europe, I don't think you've missed anything.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

225. Posted:

New puzzle alert! I just got a piece for the new Chibi-Robo game. :) 実写でちびロボ (I guess you could translate Jissha de Chibirobo as "Chibi-Robo! using real photos").

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

226. Posted:

Found out the English title for the game is simply "Chibi-Robo Photography", at least at the moment. Kinda boring, but oh well. I've got about 6 pieces of the puzzle so far.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

227. Posted:

New puzzle alert!

Just got a new piece for a game called だるめしスポーツ店 (Darumeshi Supotsu-ten, Darumeshi Sports Shop, though the "Darumeshi" part is a play on words).

Its an e-shop game where a Dalmatian character named Darumeshi, who is a former pro-baseball player works at a sports shop with his 10 sons. There are a lot of different mini-games.
Its a smaller puzzle, only 24 pieces.
Interesting that our last two puzzles in Japan are for e-shop games. I'm sure the Chibi-Robo puzzle will be available to other regions eventually since that game is getting localized, but I'm not sure about this one.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

AuthorMessage

dizzy_boy

228. Posted:

Go check your 3DS, I got a pokemon X and Y puzzle last night.

http://www.gamercreated.com/user/id/17078
http://www.youtube.com/plotyourdownfall
NNID: Dr_Dizzy
i`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

229. Posted:

oh no please not. the more puzzles i get the harder it is to finish some of them...
i wish you could deiced if you want a new puzzle or not

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

supermario4ever

230. Posted:

It will really harder to finish the puzzles, if we always got new. By the way, I didn't receive the Pokémon X, Y puzzle yet.

My blog | Super Mario fansite | My Backloggery | Last.fm profile | My Anime List profile

3DS Friend Code: 0946-2599-7452

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

231. Posted:

Hmph, I gave information about the last two puzzles and nobody even replied, and aaaaaall of a sudden, here comes a pokemon puzzle and now people care.
Yeah, I know, the others (most likely the Darumeshi Sports-ten/Sports Shop puzzle) are Japan exclusive. But still, I felt like I was talking to myself. :(

Anyway, here in Japan we got our X/Y pieces too.

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

232. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

oh no please not. the more puzzles i get the harder it is to finish some of them...
i wish you could deiced if you want a new puzzle or not

Just wondering, why would you chose to not have a new puzzle?

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

233. Posted:

@Tsuchinoko
well i never heared of those games^^

i turned spotpass off for the miiplaza so i guess that should stop it. guess i will turn it on again when i hear about a special mii or a new puzzle that i am actually interested in (cause im no pokemon fan)

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

234. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@Tsuchinoko

i turned spotpass off for the miiplaza so i guess that should stop it. guess i will turn it on again when i hear about a special mii or a new puzzle that i am actually interested in (cause im no pokemon fan)

But again, whats the point of turning it off? Even in your situation, if you turn it on when a puzzle comes in that you're interested in, that doesn't mean that you will ONLY get pieces from that puzzle. You'll still get stuff from the updates/passes/gift pieces that you missed when you turn it back on, so whats the point?

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

235. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@Tsuchinoko

I visited a Nintendo Zone yesterday and got a Spotpass visit from Eiji Aounuma (or however you spell it), so you may want to turn it back on. Interestingly, I got the new Pokemon puzzle at the same time, and he did not have any of the pieces for it yet.

Edited on by Xyphon22

Xyphon22

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

236. Posted:

Xyphon22 wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@Tsuchinoko

I visited a Nintendo Zone yesterday and got a Spotpass visit from Eiji Aounuma (or however you spell it), so you may want to turn it back on. Interestingly, I got the new Pokemon puzzle at the same time, and he did not have any of the pieces for it yet.

You spelled it fairly close for someone not double checking the spelling.

Would be nice to see his mii, though I never really cared for the special miis. Its a cute feature though.

I would looooove a one-two punch Wind Waker/Link Between Worlds puzzle update. :)

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

237. Posted:

Yeah, I was excited since I never received his Mii back when they sent out like 10 of them at E3 or whenever it was. I used him to get my first pink piece in the Skyward Sword puzzle. It felt necessary.

Xyphon22

AuthorMessage

paburrows

238. Posted:

I got the Pokémon puzzle and the Special Mii also a day or two ago! Also ever since Tuesday I've been getting 2 to 4 streetpasses everytime I go into a McDonalds, so it appears that the up to 6 streetpasses a day for visiting Nintendo Zone Locations has started! So that will be easier to finish puzzles. Although it still depends on how many people are going through said place with their 3DS and might be random on how many you get depending on how many people had theirs that day/time period.

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

AuthorMessage

paburrows

239. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Xyphon22 wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@Tsuchinoko

Would be nice to see his mii, though I never really cared for the special miis. Its a cute feature though.

I would looooove a one-two punch Wind Waker/Link Between Worlds puzzle update. :)

I'm also hoping/expecting ALBWs puzzle and a Wind Waker one would be an added bonus, in fact I was supprised that one of them wasn't included with the Pokémon puzzle since usually we get more then one at a time. BUt maybe there is one and I just haven't streetpassed with someone who has a piece?

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

240. Posted:

paburrows wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Xyphon22 wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@Tsuchinoko

I'm also hoping/expecting ALBWs puzzle and a Wind Waker one would be an added bonus, in fact I was supprised that one of them wasn't included with the Pokémon puzzle since usually we get more then one at a time. BUt maybe there is one and I just haven't streetpassed with someone who has a piece?

Nah, all there is is the Pokemon XY puzzle. The puzzle and game were both released in all regions on the same day. Having a Wind Waker puzzle at the same time would have been a nice bonus, since the game just came out, but it could happen in a later date. ALBW comes out Nov/Dec, so we could be getting that soon.

The only games I see in the upcoming months that could have puzzles are Wind Waker, ALBW, Mario Party Island Tour, Super Mario 3D World, and in Japan we have a new Daigasso! Band Brothers game coming out next month. Also, if Nintendo is feeling generous, a Mario and Sonic and the Sochi Games could be possible, but doubt it.

BTW I'm going off of the major first party games that are scheduled to be released before the new year. There aren't that many, but fall was kinda havy on the big games.

Anyone else think its a bit weird that Japan is holding off on ALBW until the day after Christmas. I mean, we don't have a huge "holiday" shopping season like in some western countries, but still, seems kinda odd.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko