Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 1,681 to 1,700 of 1,882

geron

@gcunit I have a slight problem with my eyes...nothing serious, but 3D makes me uncomfortable (can't even watch movies in 3D, don't think this will be any different). I'm mainly PC gamer but I've loved Pokémon since childhood and upcoming release of Sun/Moon made me think about buying 3DS. I can't really imagine playing for example action game on a handheld. I think I can wait till release of new device If I really really like it. I just wanted to know if there's 100$ difference in performance/quality besides 3D and other things I won't really use so thank you for your answer

@David_NL I'd buy it mainly for Sun/Moon so missing few extra games wouldn't really make the 100$ difference for me. I'm happy with those Zelda games that are already out ...thanks for the answer anyway.

geron

David_NL

@geron Yeah, I think you'll be fine with the older version, from what you've said. And A Link Between Worlds is fantastic.

David_NL

Socar

Anybody got an idea of how many hours the battery is for the new XL?

Mine seems to last around 4-5 hrs. Is that normal?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@Socar Depends on use of 3d, sound, and brightness. I get about 4 hours with everything blasted to full. About 5 when playing a game with no 3d like Pocket Jockey.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

VoltageX

and of course that if you play DS games it will last even longer. something like 6 or even 7 hours straight if you only play DS games. thats one of the reasons I love playing older games on my NEW 3DS XL

VoltageX

ManChild

Just picked up a New 3ds XL this past week, and thus far i love it. Got Mario Kart 7 for the online play, and Pokemon yellow for single player madness. Pretty stoked at the moment #Team3ds

Mess with the best, Lose like the rest..!

SeaSalty

I traded my Wii U for the N3DS XL and I'm happy about my decision!

Just sucks how I had to by the charger because I didn't have a DS...BAD nintendo! thinking everyone has a DS! >

SeaSalty

ManChild

so i installed my new 64 gb micro sd.. and i think everything worked fine.. just a quick question i know its gonna vary but about how many blocks should i have gotten out of the upgrade. mine says i have about 434,000 blocks.. does that sound accurate?

Spoony_Tech

ManChild wrote:

so i installed my new 64 gb micro sd.. and i think everything worked fine.. just a quick question i know its gonna vary but about how many blocks should i have gotten out of the upgrade. mine says i have about 434,000 blocks.. does that sound accurate?

Did you have to format it to fat 32? Oh and yes that's about right as I also have a 64gig.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ManChild

@spoony_tech yea i formatted it to fat 32! and all my stuff seems to have re loaded properly. i just got a n3dsxl about 2 weeks ago so i didnt have much saved. but all my stuff from shovel knight, mario kart, miverse, and pokeyellow all seem to be intact so im stoked atm!!!

Edited on by Eel

Spoony_Tech

Please tell me that's fake??

MERG said:

gcunit

I quite liked it though.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Blue_Blur

Great, that "song" is going to be stuck in my head all day.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Shahinshah

Ella Eyre has become a 3DS ambassador!!!!!! The best choice!

Shahinshah

Pigeon

Shahinshah wrote:

Ella Eyre

What's that? Some sort of ear infection?

Pigeon

David_NL

For anyone who has or has played a regular New 3DS, does it actually seem noticeably bigger (than the original 3ds)?

Edited on by David_NL

David_NL

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic