Showing 1 to 9 of 9
1. Posted: Mon 18th Apr 2011 19:57 BST
Shin'en's first 3DS Project just got some first screenshots:
looks awesome for realtime. german engineering at work!
[pics courtesy of nintendo-master]
Edited on Mon 18th April, 2011 @ 20:02 by NeoRausch
3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147
2. Posted: Mon 18th Apr 2011 21:01 BST
Shin'en I need trailers for this and FAST. Do it nao!
http://www.gaminggauge.com/My new gaming website!
3. Posted: Mon 18th Apr 2011 21:13 BST
Is that game a downloadable one or a retail? Either way that looks great.
Edited on Mon 18th April, 2011 @ 21:13 by PiribroH
I am just a Madao...and I'm proud of it!
4. Posted: Mon 18th Apr 2011 21:18 BST
no trailers yet. these are the first screenshots. i think it looks good. guess it will be retail
3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394
Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
5. Posted: Mon 18th Apr 2011 22:25 BST
It's like Super Mario Galaxy with bullets and ships and stuff.
@PiribroH It is indeed! Shin'en Brings Bullets Back with Nano Assault for 3DS.
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
6. Posted: Mon 18th Apr 2011 23:21 BST
Ah, it's basically Nanostray 3.
Missed out on the first two. Not this one.
Edited on Mon 18th April, 2011 @ 23:22 by komicturtle
7. Posted: Wed 20th Apr 2011 05:04 BST
Stop complaining and GO PLAY GAMES.
8. Posted: Wed 20th Apr 2011 13:31 BST
Nice! Looks different due to the organic style, but still very good. Awesome effects at work; will probably look fantastic in motion.
Try my games! : Neotron Games
9. Posted: Wed 20th Apr 2011 22:11 BST
Oooh like it. Looking good. Can't wait for this!
What's this bit for again?