Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 4,221 to 4,240 of 5,926

Eel

So there you have, the Aaron with the heavy gunbow is Fatty Whale.

I have to admit that the first I hunted with you I also had no idea of who you were

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

FattyWhale_42

Morpheel wrote:

I have to admit that the first I hunted with you I also had no idea of who you were

To be fair, not many of us use the same name for both (@JaxonH does, but that's because he already uses his name as his handle) Morph... I mean, Abgar.

Edited on by FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

Fidu21

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

To be fair, not many of us use the same name for both (@JaxonH does, but that's because he already uses his name as his handle) Morph... I mean, Abgar.

For future reference, he's the guy shooting stuff out of a M.Tigrex head. XD

the black belt chainsaw looks pretty good, 924 raw, regular white (really long white with sharpness +1) and 520 thunder with awaken. perfect for gogma set if you ask me XD

Edited on by Fidu21

Fidu21

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5551-7202 | Nintendo Network ID: Fidu21

FattyWhale_42

Fidu21 wrote:

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

For future reference, he's the guy shooting stuff out of a M.Tigrex head. XD

Haha, that works too. xD (I'm also wearing one as well.) >

FattyWhale_42

AndyD

Okay so I am curious, maybe I am just too low in rank for them to show up on my "event quests" roster, but I am not seeing the newer event quests for the special gear showing up in my list of available quests. Do some of them only show up in the higher rank "Quests" in the guild hall, or am I missing something here? Sorry, to sound so new at this, but I played Tri, but didn't get this far into it. I am loving it, but I am still have one quest left for the five star story mode, and I have done a few HR+1 quests in the guild hall, but the event quests from the recent DLC aren't showing up, but they are showing as downloaded.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Haru17

scubydo wrote:

Okay so I am curious, maybe I am just too low in rank for them to show up on my "event quests" roster, but I am not seeing the newer event quests for the special gear showing up in my list of available quests. Do some of them only show up in the higher rank "Quests" in the guild hall, or am I missing something here? Sorry, to sound so new at this, but I played Tri, but didn't get this far into it. I am loving it, but I am still have one quest left for the five star story mode, and I have done a few HR+1 quests in the guild hall, but the event quests from the recent DLC aren't showing up, but they are showing as downloaded.

The episodic quests are accessed by talking to the people in your room, then following up in the online gathering halls (after first downloading them in the DLC menu on the start screen.) A lot of the event quests are in high and G rank, with a few low rank ones.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

AndyD

Haru17 wrote:

scubydo wrote:

The episodic quests are accessed by talking to the people in your room, then following up in the online gathering halls (after first downloading them in the DLC menu on the start screen.) A lot of the event quests are in high and G rank, with a few low rank ones.

Thanks, I knew about how to download them, but now it makes sense since most of them are high or G rank, thus they won't show up for me because I am way behind... Thanks for the clarification!

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Eel

Tonight should be fine

Edit: actually, my internet seems to be acting really strange right now... I doubt online gaming is too viable right now.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

FattyWhale_42

Man, Splatoon really killed this board, didn't it?

Anywho, does anyone (who knows how) want to help me get S ranks on either, S. Zinogre, or Brute Tigrex Arena Quests? It's almost impossible to find help (not to mention, competent help), and even when I do, they never stay long enough to actually get the S rank.

So any assistance (whenever's convenient for you) would be greatly appreciated.

FattyWhale_42

Haru17

In my experience competitive 3rd person shooters don't make a good replacement for cooperative 3rd person melee ARPGs.

Anyway, I'd be down for some hunts if schedules coincide.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Mansa

Brought some gunner armor and it is pretty dope being a gunner. May not mean much to yall, but I am officially a user of every weapon type, period! You guys probably do the same as god hunters... but as a noob, I'm pretty happy.

I'm mainly being a gunner more to balance out my weapon usage.

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

Jazzer94

Anyone up for helping me get some Goddess fire, only need to do one run but can't get a reliable squad together from randoms.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Mansa

What lv is the quest?

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

FattyWhale_42

Haru17 wrote:

In my experience competitive 3rd person shooters don't make a good replacement for cooperative 3rd person melee ARPGs.

Anyway, I'd be down for some hunts if schedules coincide.

Heh, yeah, there may not be any causation, but the timing of both things happening, (at least) gives the appearance of correlation. xD

Just shoot me a time that works best for you, and I'll do my best to make it work.

@Jazzer94

I'd be willing to help you if you still needed it.

Edited on by FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

Iggly

FattyWhale_42 wrote:

Man, Splatoon really killed this board, didn't it?

I dunno about everyone else, but I've mostly been playing Splatoon ever since it launched. But I have been playing Monster Hunter recently since the June DLC came out. I'll definitely be playing both of them more once I finish exams next week.

Edited on by Iggly

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

FattyWhale_42

DarthNocturnal wrote:

It's what happens when I feel I'm at an impasse for one reason or another. Or I forsee a lot of grinding.

I totally get that mind-set. Knowing you have to spend time "grinding" can really sap your enthusiasm. But doing so with others can make it become fun again. Especially if you're playing with people you "know" — or that you've at least developed a rapport with — because then you'll work together better, and be able to play as a real "Team".

FattyWhale_42

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.