Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 3,201 to 3,220 of 5,926

Spoony_Tech

dkxcalibur wrote:

Okay, I'm back with another question. How do I get quest to work with the streetpass function of the game? I figured out how to include a Palico but when I choose quest, it tells me I don't have any. Where/when do I get these quest? I was hoping to take advantage of the international streetpass week.

You need to be given a quest from the expeditions. Some times they are all shiny when you view them and they usually give something good then.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JaxonH

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Is there anyway to buy raw meat. I'm just about out of anything related to any meat lol. That affects a lot of items.

If you make energy drinks instead of steaks you be able to farm from the wycoon much more easily. And, if you unlock fancy spit at the cook you can not only cook 10 steaks at once, he'll toss in 5 for free on the house

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TeeJay

How do I get the fancy spit? I sorely miss it every time I cook meat.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

How do I get the fancy spit? I sorely miss it every time I cook meat.

I have it. I believe it's unlocked through single player quests.

@JaxonH I need them more for the dash juices then anything.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JaxonH

@Spoony_Tech @TeeJay
4 star village quest Troverian Trouble unlocks fancy spit. Village Request "A Spit For the Cook" upgrades fancy spit to toss in 5 free well done steaks on the house for 50 extra caravan points

EDIT: Love megadash juice. They're a pain to farm though... Me and TeeJay know a trick to stock up to 100 in 10-15 minutes. I highly recommend getting with TeeJay to stock up (I'm sure you need more too anyways TJ, ammirite?)

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Spoony_Tech

Need more mega dash juices lol. Especially when I duel blade.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

I've failed so many missions in the last 3 days. This is getting way harder. Also have double karted in a lot of my finished ones as well. Its one of the reasons why I'm running low on so much stuff. Online is right around the corner for me lol.

MERG said:

FattyWhale_42

JaxonH wrote:

EDIT: Love megadash juice. They're a pain to farm though... Me and TeeJay know a trick to stock up to 100 in 10-15 minutes. I highly recommend getting with TeeJay to stock up (I'm sure you need more too anyways TJ, ammirite?)

That's some trick! I'd totally be down with farming some.

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

Eel

It's less of a trick and more like abusing save states.

All you really do is give someone else all your items of that kind and then you leave the game without saving and the other person saves.

Next time you meet, both of you with have the items. Repeat until everyone has a lot of them.

It's probably also part of the reason we can't share monster materials and rare items

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

FattyWhale_42

Morpheel wrote:

All you really do is give someone else all your items of that kind and then you leave the game without saving and the other person saves.

Next time you meet, both of you with have the items. Repeat until everyone has a lot of them.

It's probably also part of the reason we can't share monster materials and rare items

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the explanation.

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

Spoony_Tech

Morpheel wrote:

Bloody cheaters, I won't be a part of that shenanigans!

MERG said:

-Juice-

I am LOVING the charge blade. It's my new main weapon because... it's just so awesome.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

Spoony_Tech

Does anybody have literally 10 mins to help me take down a golden rath? I'm getting a headache going This alone. I need to leave in like 35mins though.

MERG said:

Joeynator3000

I'm sick of Gold Rathian...lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech

I finally took down the silver los but this Golden Rath keeps kicking my behind lol. I need to bring out all the stops I guess. I know I can do it but when I get frustrated I die more easily.

MERG said:

Eel

She's like super hard, but if we get a good team I will join you.

Unless you think just us two should be enough!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Spoony_Tech

We should be. Join me. I can almost get her by myself. Just need a good 2nd.

Pass code 7777

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Eel

That went much better than expected! Glad I could help.

Btw, it seems in your Hunter card you're locked into the low rank jaggi armor, so your NPC Hunter is unusually weak, just thought you might wanna update it!

Bloop.

Spoony_Tech

Morpheel wrote:

That went much better than expected! Glad I could help.

Btw, it seems in your Hunter card you're locked into the low rank jaggi armor, so your NPC Hunter is unusually weak, just thought you might wanna update it!

Those status buffs work great. I knew we could do it. She almost spent more time on her side then standing or flying.

Thanks also for the heads up. I'll update it right now.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.