3DS Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Discussion

Showing 541 to 557 of 557

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

541. Posted:

Finally bought MH3U and it's downloading now :D can't wait to start the game!

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

Chris720

542. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Chris720 wrote:

I got rid of my Wife last year because I don't know...

Hah!

:/

Finally on to G Rank again. Goldy wasnt all that hard on my own actually... Bit annoying, but not hard.

So far everything has been really easy, even on Port quests... See how hard G Rank solo is.

Edited on by Chris720

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

MERG

543. Posted:

@Tech Do you use the circle pad pro for the 3DS version?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

544. Posted:

@MERG Yes, yes I do. It's great for underwater battles and convenient for the rest. If you're asking me if it's worth it then YES!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

545. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@MERG Yes, yes I do. It's great for underwater battles and convenient for the rest. If you're asking me if it's worth it then YES!

Thanks! That's what I was asking. I was doing okay without but I could definitely see the benefit.

Still HR1...I'm wasting alot of time collecting and combining...and free hunting.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Chris720

546. Posted:

I got 2 StreetPass hits for this game today, which is a big deal in Barnstaple as I've hardly ever got any for this game.

Untitled

So many hits! Also, I'm starting on building the Azure Rathalos armour. :D

Edited on by Chris720

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

547. Posted:

@Chris720 Part of the reason i got back into this game was because i was almost at max on the streetpass hits. I try to send out a crew of 4 after every two battles if i can. I like free stuff!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Chris720

548. Posted:

@Spoony_Tech Haha, as do I. I'm slowly getting bored again now though. It seems I can play it for a really long time, but then you burn yourself out.

I need a new game to grsb my attention. But first... I'll be watching RoboCop, that looks awesome!

AuthorMessage

Warruz

549. Posted:

Chris720 wrote:

@Spoony_Tech Haha, as do I. I'm slowly getting bored again now though. It seems I can play it for a really long time, but then you burn yourself out.

I need a new game to grsb my attention. But first... I'll be watching RoboCop, that looks awesome!

I ran into the same problem upon my return so I went and got a new set of armor and changed my main weapons so I would be forced to relearn and in doing so cleared up the lower single player missions I did not complete so I can do Mark of the Hero. Definitely made the game feel new again to me at least.

Edited on by Warruz

Check out my Video Game Podcast / Website - Pauseyourgame.com
Series of articles dealing with ways to improve Wii U Marketing - http://pauseyourgame.com/2013/10/what-nintendo-wii-u-need-to-do-part-1/

Twitter: Warruz

AuthorMessage

Chris720

550. Posted:

Warruz wrote:

Chris720 wrote:

I ran into the same problem upon my return so I went and got a new set of armor and changed my main weapons so I would be forced to relearn and in doing so cleared up the lower single player missions I did not complete so I can do Mark of the Hero. Definitely made the game feel new again to me at least.

Yeah that's what I did last time to get myself back into it. But I'm not feeling the need to go hunting at he moment... Maybe later

AuthorMessage

n1njam005e

551. Posted:

Hello All,

I just started playing this... after buying it like 5 months ago.....

Is this game still big with players? or is it next to impossible to find people to hunt with?

Nintendo 3DS friend code = 1779-0291-3424 name is n1njam005e (upper case are all numbers).... add me and let's help each other out!!!

I am currently playing Pokemon X , Pokemon Y, Bravely Default, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

552. Posted:

the 3DS version has no online so it's almost impossible to get hunting partners.

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

n1njam005e

553. Posted:

That sucks ! Guess I will play Pokemon Heart Gold or start Fire Emblem or maybe play more Animal Crossing New Leaf

Thanks

Nintendo 3DS friend code = 1779-0291-3424 name is n1njam005e (upper case are all numbers).... add me and let's help each other out!!!

I am currently playing Pokemon X , Pokemon Y, Bravely Default, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

554. Posted:

not so bad other players can really be a bother. you can't have a good match with random people(especially if they use hammers or bowguns, then they're in for trolling most of the time)

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

555. Posted:

I'm still in high rank. Haven't even touch G rank because I need my nephew to help me, but his weapons and armor sets is weak.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

556. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

I'm still in high rank. Haven't even touch G rank because I need my nephew to help me, but his weapons and armor sets is weak.

same here except it's my cousin that helps me(don't have a nephew)

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

KRO

557. Posted:

HR82 by myself, still playing. Hallowed Jhen Mohran is a nightmare on your own.

KRO