Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 541 to 560 of 611

Spoony_Tech

@Chris720 Part of the reason i got back into this game was because i was almost at max on the streetpass hits. I try to send out a crew of 4 after every two battles if i can. I like free stuff!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

@Spoony_Tech Haha, as do I. I'm slowly getting bored again now though. It seems I can play it for a really long time, but then you burn yourself out.

I need a new game to grsb my attention. But first... I'll be watching RoboCop, that looks awesome!

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Warruz

Chris720 wrote:

@Spoony_Tech Haha, as do I. I'm slowly getting bored again now though. It seems I can play it for a really long time, but then you burn yourself out.

I need a new game to grsb my attention. But first... I'll be watching RoboCop, that looks awesome!

I ran into the same problem upon my return so I went and got a new set of armor and changed my main weapons so I would be forced to relearn and in doing so cleared up the lower single player missions I did not complete so I can do Mark of the Hero. Definitely made the game feel new again to me at least.

Edited on by Warruz

Game Industry News; Discussed and Debated - Pauseyourgame.com

Twitter:

Chris720

Warruz wrote:

Chris720 wrote:

I ran into the same problem upon my return so I went and got a new set of armor and changed my main weapons so I would be forced to relearn and in doing so cleared up the lower single player missions I did not complete so I can do Mark of the Hero. Definitely made the game feel new again to me at least.

Yeah that's what I did last time to get myself back into it. But I'm not feeling the need to go hunting at he moment... Maybe later

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

n1njam005e

Hello All,

I just started playing this... after buying it like 5 months ago.....

Is this game still big with players? or is it next to impossible to find people to hunt with?

Nintendo 3DS friend code = 1779-0291-3424 name is n1njam005e (upper case are all numbers).... add me and let's help each other out!!!

I am currently playing Pokemon X , Pokemon Y, Bravely Default, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

GuSolarFlare

the 3DS version has no online so it's almost impossible to get hunting partners.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

n1njam005e

That sucks ! Guess I will play Pokemon Heart Gold or start Fire Emblem or maybe play more Animal Crossing New Leaf

Thanks

Nintendo 3DS friend code = 1779-0291-3424 name is n1njam005e (upper case are all numbers).... add me and let's help each other out!!!

I am currently playing Pokemon X , Pokemon Y, Bravely Default, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

GuSolarFlare

not so bad other players can really be a bother. you can't have a good match with random people(especially if they use hammers or bowguns, then they're in for trolling most of the time)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Wheeler

I'm still in high rank. Haven't even touch G rank because I need my nephew to help me, but his weapons and armor sets is weak.

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

ShadowFox254 wrote:

I'm still in high rank. Haven't even touch G rank because I need my nephew to help me, but his weapons and armor sets is weak.

same here except it's my cousin that helps me(don't have a nephew)

my Backloggery

Undead_terror

So after a year or more after buying the game on sale, I started playing the game! while I was surprised the game has DLC, I'm more surprised that I still could get it...glad it's not some limited time spotpass thing...

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

iKhan

So I got a great deal on this, but I can't figure out the Hunting Horn for the life of me.

The manual says press R to perform, but R just gives me swings with no notes. I only get notes with A and X.

Help!

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Joeynator3000

iKhan wrote:

So I got a great deal on this, but I can't figure out the Hunting Horn for the life of me.

The manual says press R to perform, but R just gives me swings with no notes. I only get notes with A and X.

Help!

Create notes with the attack buttons, then use R.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

MERG

So in the end...MH is all about persistence. I finally got a fearsome maw after many times slaying a gigginox was able to upgrade my blades. Phew! No onto the next quest.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

So in the end...MH is all about persistence. I finally got a fearsome maw after many times slaying a gigginox was able to upgrade my blades. Phew! No onto the next quest.

I had this problem with Rath a while ago on 4. Had to go up against her no less then 10 times to get a plate. Felt more like 20. Now I need another 2 plates and also one from los as well. It's going to be a long Day

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

I'm waiting on grinding for a bit...i need pieces from Diablos. Now I'm gonna do the level 5 quest against Volvidon.

Grawbad

EDIT: Deleted my message. I picked the wrong thread. I meant to put the message in the Wii U thread.
Just looking for someone to play with.

Edited on by Grawbad

Grawbad

MERG

Is there any real point to upgrade/forging new armor in low-rank quests?

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Is there any real point to upgrade/forging new armor in low-rank quests?

Not really, if there's a particular monster giving you problems then you might need to upgrade. Otherwise get to high rank and get a much better set.

MERG said:

MERG

Thanks @Tech.

I'm still sporting Wroggi and not really having much trouble.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.