3DS Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Discussion

Showing 541 to 555 of 555

AuthorMessage
MERG

MERG

541. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@MERG Yes, yes I do. It's great for underwater battles and convenient for the rest. If you're asking me if it's worth it then YES!

Thanks! That's what I was asking. I was doing okay without but I could definitely see the benefit.

Still HR1...I'm wasting alot of time collecting and combining...and free hunting.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage
Chris720

Chris720

542. Posted:

I got 2 StreetPass hits for this game today, which is a big deal in Barnstaple as I've hardly ever got any for this game.

Untitled

So many hits! Also, I'm starting on building the Azure Rathalos armour. :D

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

543. Posted:

@Chris720 Part of the reason i got back into this game was because i was almost at max on the streetpass hits. I try to send out a crew of 4 after every two battles if i can. I like free stuff!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Chris720

Chris720

544. Posted:

@Spoony_Tech Haha, as do I. I'm slowly getting bored again now though. It seems I can play it for a really long time, but then you burn yourself out.

I need a new game to grsb my attention. But first... I'll be watching RoboCop, that looks awesome!

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Warruz

Warruz

545. Posted:

Chris720 wrote:

@Spoony_Tech Haha, as do I. I'm slowly getting bored again now though. It seems I can play it for a really long time, but then you burn yourself out.

I need a new game to grsb my attention. But first... I'll be watching RoboCop, that looks awesome!

I ran into the same problem upon my return so I went and got a new set of armor and changed my main weapons so I would be forced to relearn and in doing so cleared up the lower single player missions I did not complete so I can do Mark of the Hero. Definitely made the game feel new again to me at least.

Edited on by Warruz

Check out my Video Game Podcast / Website - Pauseyourgame.com

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Chris720

Chris720

546. Posted:

Warruz wrote:

Chris720 wrote:

@Spoony_Tech Haha, as do I. I'm slowly getting bored again now though. It seems I can play it for a really long time, but then you burn yourself out.

I need a new game to grsb my attention. But first... I'll be watching RoboCop, that looks awesome!

I ran into the same problem upon my return so I went and got a new set of armor and changed my main weapons so I would be forced to relearn and in doing so cleared up the lower single player missions I did not complete so I can do Mark of the Hero. Definitely made the game feel new again to me at least.

Yeah that's what I did last time to get myself back into it. But I'm not feeling the need to go hunting at he moment... Maybe later

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
n1njam005e

n1njam005e

547. Posted:

Hello All,

I just started playing this... after buying it like 5 months ago.....

Is this game still big with players? or is it next to impossible to find people to hunt with?

Nintendo 3DS friend code = 1779-0291-3424 name is n1njam005e (upper case are all numbers).... add me and let's help each other out!!!

I am currently playing Pokemon X , Pokemon Y, Bravely Default, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

548. Posted:

the 3DS version has no online so it's almost impossible to get hunting partners.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
n1njam005e

n1njam005e

549. Posted:

That sucks ! Guess I will play Pokemon Heart Gold or start Fire Emblem or maybe play more Animal Crossing New Leaf

Thanks

Nintendo 3DS friend code = 1779-0291-3424 name is n1njam005e (upper case are all numbers).... add me and let's help each other out!!!

I am currently playing Pokemon X , Pokemon Y, Bravely Default, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

550. Posted:

not so bad other players can really be a bother. you can't have a good match with random people(especially if they use hammers or bowguns, then they're in for trolling most of the time)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
ShadowFox254

ShadowFox254

551. Posted:

I'm still in high rank. Haven't even touch G rank because I need my nephew to help me, but his weapons and armor sets is weak.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena

You can become anything and go anywhere.

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

552. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

I'm still in high rank. Haven't even touch G rank because I need my nephew to help me, but his weapons and armor sets is weak.

same here except it's my cousin that helps me(don't have a nephew)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

553. Posted:

So after a year or more after buying the game on sale, I started playing the game! while I was surprised the game has DLC, I'm more surprised that I still could get it...glad it's not some limited time spotpass thing...

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
iKhan

iKhan

554. Posted:

So I got a great deal on this, but I can't figure out the Hunting Horn for the life of me.

The manual says press R to perform, but R just gives me swings with no notes. I only get notes with A and X.

Help!

Currently playing (confined to 3DS, PC, and GC for the moment): Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

AuthorMessage
Sanya

Sanya

555. Posted:

iKhan wrote:

So I got a great deal on this, but I can't figure out the Hunting Horn for the life of me.

The manual says press R to perform, but R just gives me swings with no notes. I only get notes with A and X.

Help!

Create notes with the attack buttons, then use R.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.