3DS Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Discussion

Showing 521 to 540 of 557

AuthorMessage

Mask0Gears

521. Posted:

Well, that $20.00 Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is too good to pass up.. I'll be downloading that soon.

BTW, how many weapons to ya'll usually main? I'm only using two, I'm just wondering how many you guys use.

-The Official Wearer of Masks for NL-
My MK Bio, made by Dark-Luigi!
-Currently Reading: Tintin
The Maskloggery
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2637-7069 NNID: Mask0Gears

AuthorMessage

Spuratis

522. Posted:

I'm really tempted by this.. I feel the pull of digital downloads now more than ever.. yet I resist. I really don't want to have to cough up the cash for a Hard Drive. >_<

Spuratis

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

523. Posted:

Mask0Gears wrote:

Well, that $20.00 Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is too good to pass up.. I'll be downloading that soon.

BTW, how many weapons to ya'll usually main? I'm only using two, I'm just wondering how many you guys use.

I have all weapon types so I use about 20 weapons, maybe. though my most used ones are Tough Break(SA), Demon's Island(LBG) and Soundeater(LS)

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Chris720

524. Posted:

Mask0Gears wrote:

I usually stock up to about 50-100, but mainly use Great Swords and Hammers. I will use the Dual Swords though if I'm feeling like having some fun, Mega Dash Juice, Mind's Eye, HG Earplugs with Dual Swords and traps... Let me at 'em ;D

One last key quest to do on HR5 and then HR6... Then run through that rubbish and get back to the Abyssal Lagi. Really want that dudes armour.

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

525. Posted:

I just bought this because of the sale, though I've been considering getting into the series for a while. Hopefully I have a grand old time. :)

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

MERG

526. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Rory was asking me just the other day what in the world did you do with your Wii U?

@Tech...gonna double dip on the WiiU version since its on sale?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

527. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Rory was asking me just the other day what in the world did you do with your Wii U?

@Tech...gonna double dip on the WiiU version since its on sale?

I already did yesterday morning for 40$ then when I got home seen the sale.......yeah its going back on Thursday. I need to save where ever I can.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

528. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I already did yesterday morning for 40$ then when I got home seen the sale.......yeah its going back on Thursday. I need to save where ever I can.

You bought retail? I thought you were going all digital.

Edited on by MERG

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

529. Posted:

@Chris720 Hey you I quoted you a page back!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

530. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

You bought retail? I thought you were going all digital.

Most digital yes but for the 3ds. My hard drive isn't that big and the rest of the family will get to play certain games. Plus its hard to pass up some of the retail prices right now as there is about 5 to 6 games I want on Wii U for less then 20. Getting 5 quality games for under 100$ is well worth it!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Chris720

531. Posted:

@Spoony_Tech Doesn't send me a notice if you quote, only if you put @. Derp.

I got rid of my Wife last year because I don't know... Got kinda fed up with it really. After E3 had finished and with all the 2015 release dates it just annoyed the hell out of me, so now I'm handheld only. Not touching a home console again... Can't be bothered.

Wife? I meant Wii U, freaking dumbphones and their dumb autocorrect, who thought these things were a good idea?!

Edited on by Chris720

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

532. Posted:

Chris720 wrote:

I got rid of my Wife last year because I don't know...

Hah!

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Mask0Gears

533. Posted:

Chris720 wrote:

@Spoony_Tech Doesn't send me a notice if you quote, only if you put @. Derp.

I got rid of my Wife last year because I don't know... Got kinda fed up with it really. After E3 had finished and with all the 2015 release dates it just annoyed the hell out of me, so now I'm handheld only. Not touching a home console again... Can't be bothered.

Wife? I meant Wii U, freaking dumbphones and their dumb autocorrect, who thought these things were a good idea?!

Insert Snappy Comment here.

-The Official Wearer of Masks for NL-
My MK Bio, made by Dark-Luigi!
-Currently Reading: Tintin
The Maskloggery
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2637-7069 NNID: Mask0Gears

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

534. Posted:

can someone give me some hints against Zinogre? I got the ingot armor because of the good thunder res and defense, I'm just having a hard time to do any decent damage with Long Swords and Gunlances(it avoids almost half of my hits)

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Warruz

535. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame If your using Gunlance just let him run wild and strike while he is near you. Also when he is charging it takes him 3 charges to go enrage mode which you can interrupt if you do enough damage so try to get a Shotgun combo in when he starts it and it will stop him and a good chance of falling over.

Also if your using Gunlance, make sure to get Artillery skill through decorations it boosts your damage a lot.

Edited on by Warruz

Check out my Video Game Podcast / Website - Pauseyourgame.com
Series of articles dealing with ways to improve Wii U Marketing - http://pauseyourgame.com/2013/10/what-nintendo-wii-u-need-to-do-part-1/

Twitter: Warruz

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

536. Posted:

@Warruz thanks I decided to give Gunlances a try not long ago so I'm still not too good(but I know the basics)

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Warruz

537. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame I did the same thing as a previously prominent Switch Axe/Hammer user since I did not want to be no simple ordinary lance user :P Just remember when you use your gun portion it resets your combos so you can do Jab Jab Shoot Jab Jab Shoot etc and the actual shots are pure damage compared to your stabs(why gunlances have low sharpness).

Try to get the Steel Uragan set as soon as possible also, its perfect for Gunlance.

Edited on by Warruz

Check out my Video Game Podcast / Website - Pauseyourgame.com
Series of articles dealing with ways to improve Wii U Marketing - http://pauseyourgame.com/2013/10/what-nintendo-wii-u-need-to-do-part-1/

Twitter: Warruz

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

538. Posted:

Why can't european and NA get the same offers... answer me CAPCOM! (or other people in this thread :P)

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

539. Posted:

So I haven't been on my 3DS in a month or more so I didn't know how much money I had, had enough with $1.83 to spare!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

540. Posted:

ok now I'm going after a better gunlance(Baron's Blazon didn't help at all but its upgrade looks useful) before trying to use it in HR. but I'll try to hunt Zinogre with a Switch Axe this time around instead of LS and GL

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery