Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 561 to 580 of 611

MERG

Getting ready to Save Moga Village and go after Caedeus.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

MERG

Caedeus is an annoyance.

Spoony_Tech

Have you not repelled him yet?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Have you not repelled him yet?

That would be...no. I've tried 3 times now and have been unsuccessful.

Spoony_Tech

Well if I recall correctly he's week to fire. Are you getting into the second area? You need to bring the damage to get him into the second area and then even if you don't repel him you can do his quest again and they let you continue in the second area. You need to use that dragonator effectively and use the ballista to damage his Tusks. Those damage him more then your weapons would.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

I got him into the 3rd are but ran out of time. I can continue this fight from here? It was annoyingly slow getting him to the 3rd area.

I dual blading it with 196 hit and poison 200.

I also have insectcutters + with 196 hit and DR 80

Spoony_Tech

When you start the quest again is he already in the third area?

MERG said:

MERG

I'll have to check and get back to you.

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

I'll have to check and get back to you.

Well if so there is a short cut in the back of the camp that starts you in the 2nd area if you already didn't know.

MERG said:

MERG

I didn't know that.

MERG

Yeah...I didn't need it (as i had a lot of oxygen) but I put put the ancient mask on the other one to start with. I have since changed ti to Cha Cha.

MERG

So...I went back in, short-cutted to area 2, found him in area 3, 2 blasts took the horn off (which I carved) and a couple more blasts scared him off.

Spoony_Tech

MorphMarron wrote:

Congrats!

MERG said:

MERG

Does that open HR 6 quests or is there more to do first?

And thanks!

Spoony_Tech

I honestly can't remember. I would assume you get to move on since that was a urgent.

MERG said:

MERG

Just looked...high rank opened up.

MERG

The Purple Ludroth is kind of a pain in the backside.

Spoony_Tech

Make a armor set that has negate poison and its not so bad. Otherwise lots of antidotes.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.