Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 861 to 880 of 2,590

New_3DaSh_XL

Just to ask, I'm sorta on the fence about if i'm getting it, what would you rate it, and why? I hear there is a lot of content, do you play with the CPPro, and how much content is there?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Yrreiht

10/10 easily... this is the best game i played in a looong time. I got used to the controls in like 2 minutes so no problems here. I love the chat between Pit and Palutena xD so amusing. and... no, i dont see any place where you can enable the CPP, but i think its very confortable to play, i don't even need the stand. the controls remind me of MPH. Also... the AR cards are so much fun

Edit: on a side note similar to one on a earlier post: The eggplant mage AR card beats everyone... pit, palutena, medusa, twinbellows... odd
Edit 2: i didnt get the 3D classic Kid icarus for some reason... i did get my cards from gamestop but no code...

Edited on by Yrreiht

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

Ecto-1

tynerds37 wrote:

10/10 easily... this is the best game i played in a looong time. I got used to the controls in like 2 minutes so no problems here. I love the chat between Pit and Palutena xD so amusing. and... no, i dont see any place where you can enable the CPP, but i think its very confortable to play, i don't even need the stand. the controls remind me of MPH. Also... the AR cards are so much fun

Edit: on a side note similar to one on a earlier post: The eggplant mage AR card beats everyone... pit, palutena, medusa, twinbellows... odd
Edit 2: i didnt get the 3D classic Kid icarus for some reason... i did get my cards from gamestop but no code...

I don't know about this case specifically, but I do know that a lot of the time, they print the codes at the bottom of the receipt. I'd check there.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

RoryLee

What Ecto said. The employee at Gamestop showed me where the code was on the receipt. Awesome game!

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

moomoo

Man, I am LOVING this game; so much so that I have played through the first level 4 times to get some awesome loot.
Multiplayer is awesome as well, and surprisingly, there is very little lag. I've only had it on one occasion.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Joeynator3000

hates everyone who has the game now lol
Ugh, can't wait. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

lord_hades

TRY THIS.... dont know if anyone knows this but when your on the main menu the place where solo, togther and valt options are when you tap the thing you want. insted of just taping it and going on to a different menu. tap and hold it with the stylus and drag your stylus across the screen the icons will move about TRY IT

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

TWK

jtt235 wrote:

TRY THIS.... dont know if anyone knows this but when your on the main menu the place where solo, togther and valt options are when you tap the thing you want. insted of just taping it and going on to a different menu. tap and hold it with the stylus and drag your stylus across the screen the icons will move about TRY IT

Yes, it is a little cool (useless, but cool) feature... it shows the polish of this title.

Edited on by TWK

TWK

3DS Friend Code: 3351-4040-6226 | Nintendo Network ID: TobiasWK

Linky_97

who wants to play online right now?! I need 2 persons so that we team up!!

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

bboy2970

TWK wrote:

jtt235 wrote:

Yes, it is a little cool (useless, but cool) feature... it shows the polish of this title.

Indeed, that one word truly describes this game: Polish. The controls may not be amazing (although its probably as good as it could possibly be) but everything about the game from the presentation to the visuals to the audio is highly, highly polished! Like, even more so than your average first-party Nintendo game and that's saying something! Also, I can totally tell that this was made by the producer of Smash Bros. Brawl. A lot of things here are very reminiscent of that game. I look at this as a preview of what SSB 3DS will look like and if that's the case, I'm really liking what I see!

Edited on by bboy2970

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

hillbill26

Dudes and dudettes...THIS IS AN AMAZING GAME! Even though I don't have the game, I know once I get it from Amazon.com, I will love it.
Amazon, I pray to God that I get this game REAL soon,

Live Long and Prosper, and May the Force Be With You!

Whopper744

Just curious cause I accidentally made a second file earlier...is there a way to delete a file? I can't find a way to.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

steveex

The only thing holding this game back from a 10/10 IMO is the controls. Hopefully I'll get used to them though as I play. Everything else is just so polished and works so well.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0644-8202

Linky_97

The menu and the achievment are so much like SSBB! And there is a Vault! Just like SSBB!

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

Yrreiht

Ecto-1 wrote:

I don't know about this case specifically, but I do know that a lot of the time, they print the codes at the bottom of the receipt. I'd check there.

Nope, cant find it anywhere :/ oh well.

Katernity

steveex wrote:

The only thing holding this game back from a 10/10 IMO is the controls. Hopefully I'll get used to them though as I play. Everything else is just so polished and works so well.

i agree. controls in the air are fine but on ground its a little tough to get used to. its especially difficult for me to get the camera to aim where i want it to.

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0222-0938
Playing 3DS games: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo, FreakyForms

Ecto-1

tynerds37 wrote:

Ecto-1 wrote:

Nope, cant find it anywhere :/ oh well.

Then I would try calling the store you bought it from and see what they say. After all, if you pre-ordered it, your entitled to the pre-order bonus.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

e-love

Going to Gamestop in a little while! Can't wait, I feel the HYPE

Everyone who already has it, since its like Brawl with the menus, does it have a Sound Test?
I know I've asked way too many times, sorry

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Yrreiht

Emaan1 wrote:

Going to Gamestop in a little while! Can't wait, I feel the HYPE

Everyone who already has it, since its like Brawl with the menus, does it have a Sound Test?
I know I've asked way too many times, sorry

fun fact, THERE IS! and the music in the game is amazing!

Edit: @ecto-1 i called and i was told that the pre-order bonus was... more AR cards eh, im good with that anyway

Edited on by Yrreiht

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic