3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Showing 861 to 880 of 2,723

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

861. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Edit: Seems I have everyone who's buying day one's FC. Missing a few though. Oddy, I'm not sure if I have you. I think I do. Do I?

Did you add mine? I don't think I added you, so tell me if you did so I can add you back

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Yrreiht

862. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Seems I have everyone who's buying day one's FC. Missing a few though. Oddy, I'm not sure if I have you. I think I do. Do I?

I'm pretty sure you don't have mine :O And yes i'm buying it day one, preordered it actually

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

863. Posted:

So many reviews for the game today haha. So far the biggest complaint is the controls. Which I can see why. Knew controls can be off putting, but I'm up for the challenge :D

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

864. Posted:

Yeah I'm a little unsure about the controls, but the game seems amazing in all other aspects!

@ClaytonLuigi would you add me? I have MK7 also, and you seem like a Kingdom Hearts fan :p Kid Icarus Uprising multiplayer as well, once I get it!

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

865. Posted:

@Emaan1 sure! I love Kingdom Hearts, hurry up KH:3D!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Emaan

866. Posted:

Yeah that's yet another game I can't wait for :D You can go ahead and add me whenever, If it doesn't say I added you yet, its because my 3DS is currently charging and I'll add you in a little while :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

867. Posted:

Does anyone know how many hours this is supposed to be?

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

868. Posted:

Up 1000 hours or more. In other words, whatever amount you feel like putting into it :3

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

869. Posted:

KoMiCtUrTlE wrote:

Up 1000 hours or more. In other words, whatever amount you feel like putting into it :3

sort of like monster hunter. I've put well over 300 hours into that game.

This game I'll probably put about the same amount of time into. Ugh! Can't wait! Just saw another commercial. >.> The T.V. is taunting me....

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

870. Posted:

Eh, doubt I'll have problems with controls...I don't see myself playing this game for hours, but I never had issues with Hunters, so...yeah.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Jono97

871. Posted:

Well after reading like 14 reviews, I've decided to buy this game. Pros: Everything but the cons. Cons: Bad (endings to the)plot? and the bad controls..~Lol was about to type controlls.

Not extremely into nintendo at the moment, but not really into anything else either. :|

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6640-5759 | Twitter: clubmini123

AuthorMessage

Popyman

872. Posted:

Emaan1 wrote:

Yeah I'm a little unsure about the controls, but the game seems amazing in all other aspects!

@ClaytonLuigi would you add me? I have MK7 also, and you seem like a Kingdom Hearts fan :p Kid Icarus Uprising multiplayer as well, once I get it!

Could you add me too? A person with a Ness avatar clearly shares the same video game tastes as me. :D

FC:2578 3212 7404

Edited on by Popyman

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

873. Posted:

I'm really liking these anime shorts! The last one was fresh and entertaining. Three mins per episode however is just not long enough. I hope this gets a full anime release someday. I like the more comedic take on the last one.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Tate24

874. Posted:

well ive read most of the reviews and seem pretty good:D

however am worried about controls !!

this review worried me little:/

http://youtu.be/nEnLNpF9l3w

Game collection - Mario Kart 8, Game & Wario, The Wonderful 101, MHU, ZombiU, Rayman Legends, Black op 2, NFS: MW, Nintendo Land.

Here my dream code for anyone who wants visit my town in AC: New Leaf - Town - ARCADIA - 6400-2151-7063

You can also follow me on tumblr :)
lw28.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

875. Posted:

iPancakez wrote:

I know MAJOR SPOILERS about the number of chapters in the game as well as plot points but i'm scared of being blasted for posting them since it's supposed to be a secret until the game launches.

Great, so don't post them! :)

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

nickcarney

876. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

I'm really liking these anime shorts! The last one was fresh and entertaining. Three mins per episode however is just not long enough. I hope this gets a full anime release someday. I like the more comedic take on the last one.

I think the newest one is definitely the best. I'm surprised how good the 3D effect is, can't wait for part 2. Nintendo should put them up on the eShop later to download.

Edited on by nickcarney

nickcarney

AuthorMessage

Yrreiht

877. Posted:

nickcarney wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

I think the newest one is definitely the best. I'm surprised how good the 3D effect is, can't wait for part 2. Nintendo should put them up on the eShop later to download.

I agree, the last one was amazing. This is the kind of videos we need on Nintendo Video, not these "interviews" or the red bull events ._.

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

878. Posted:

tynerds37 wrote:

nickcarney wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

I agree, the last one was amazing. This is the kind of videos we need on Nintendo Video, not these "interviews" or the red bull events ._.

Yes, the Palutena one is my favorite out of the bunch. Can't wait for part 2. Also, when I first saw the carrots walking around one word popped into my mind. Pikmin!

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

879. Posted:

...Is it Friday yet? >_>
Ugh, thought today was Wednesday, but its Tuesday, WTF is up with my mind? T.T

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

880. Posted:

I'm not sure how it happened, but somehow my hype went down so I can relax and not be all anxious till Friday. (I'm obviously still very excited, just not at ridiculous levels). In other words, I can sleep again!

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64