Posts 2,381 to 2,400 of 2,590

DEXTER99

just add my friend code

FRIEND CODE: 2277-7664-5771

LzWinky

WingedFish wrote:

There is one thing I want to know.
WARNING SPOILERS
How did Dark Pit get the Lightening Chariot from Phosphora during the Palutena's Temple chapter? Remember she had it after Pit broke through the force field, then later Dark Pit has it to keep the Chaos Vortex open. Hmm. One of the many unanswered questions in the game!

SPOILER: Dark Pit started working for Viridi after he defeated Pandora in the fountain. He just borrowed it from Phosphora

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Snagrio

LztheBlehBird wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

There is one thing I want to know.
WARNING SPOILERS
How did Dark Pit get the Lightening Chariot from Phosphora during the Palutena's Temple chapter? Remember she had it after Pit broke through the force field, then later Dark Pit has it to keep the Chaos Vortex open. Hmm. One of the many unanswered questions in the game!

SPOILER: Dark Pit started working for Viridi after he defeated Pandora in the fountain. He just borrowed it from Phosphora

But that doesn't quite answer the question. Because he defeated Pandora AFTER the whole Chaos Kin fiasco. Ah well, it's not that important I guess...

Oh, and I just want to say, I HATE MIMICUTIES!!! Why are they so freaking hard to kill!? Not to mention it's almost impossible to avoid them when you wake one up! In my opinion they are almost worse then Clobber Skulls! Okay, rant over.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Platypus

WingedFish wrote:

Oh, and I just want to say, I HATE MIMICUTIES!!! Why are they so freaking hard to kill!? Not to mention it's almost impossible to avoid them when you wake one up! In my opinion they are almost worse then Clobber Skulls! Okay, rant over.

I seriously don't understand why these are in the game....The problem is that you can't tell them apart from other chests. I'm not sure if the developers wanted to scare me away from searching for chests or not. Either way, they sure did....

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

e-love

I haven't played this game since I beat it, in late April
I've just been busy playing Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7, as I stopped playing those once I got Kid Icarus Uprising.

Did anyone play this game at home mostly? I did. I'm pretty sure I never played through an entire chapter away from home, maybe because its just hard to concentrate with something like this on the go. Or maybe its also because its so cinematic, I only seemed to play it at night so it could be dark

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Whopper744

Emaan1 wrote:

I haven't played this game since I beat it, in late April
I've just been busy playing Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7, as I stopped playing those once I got Kid Icarus Uprising.

Did anyone play this game at home mostly? I did. I'm pretty sure I never played through an entire chapter away from home, maybe because its just hard to concentrate with something like this on the go. Or maybe its also because its so cinematic, I only seemed to play it at night so it could be dark

All the way through a chapter.....can you SAVE in the middle of a level?!?!?! I've got through the game almost twice now, and didn't know that, if it's true..

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

e-love

What I mean is, I might start a chapter at home then play a little away but never finish it. I always end up waiting until I get home. I just close my 3DS

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Whopper744

Emaan1 wrote:

What I mean is, I might start a chapter at home then play a little away but never finish it. I always end up waiting until I get home. I just close my 3DS

oh ok. Ha. Just making sure I wasn't crazy. That is one thing that hurt this game a little for me. Some levels, you need like 45 minutes of nothing to get through.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

bboy2970

I finally beat the game! That was seriously one of the finest levels of polish I've seen on a game in quite some time! One of my favorites on 3DS. The final battle did drag on for a little too long but it did nothing to detract from the greatness of the overall package. I just can't put into words just how much I enjoyed the ride with this game! Thank you nintendo for reviving Pit and the Kid Icarus franchise!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Spoony_Tech

Good so I wasn't the last one to beat this game. I agree with everything you said bboy!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

Getting pretty annoyed with these treasure hunts now... on one of them you have to get 8,000 points in the Practice Range on Air Battle. Excuse me, what? This is impossible, the point count goes back to 0 before the next lot of enemies show up meaning you have to start back at 0 before it eventually resets once again because these enemies are a bit slow at respawning onto your screen. That's one challenge I'll never complete.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

BenAV

@Demonic Instead of just killing all the enemies as soon as they appear on screen, space out the kills so that the next batch appears before the counter goes back to zero, if that makes sense.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Chris720

@BenAV Yeah, I wait around so I can keep the combo going but it seems it still takes 10 or so seconds for the next batch to arrive and by that time the point counts gone to 0 again... it's so frustrating. D:

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

It only took me about 3 tries to do the 15000 one

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Snagrio

soccer686 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I seriously don't understand why these are in the game....The problem is that you can't tell them apart from other chests. I'm not sure if the developers wanted to scare me away from searching for chests or not. Either way, they sure did....

But at least if you play through the chapters enough you can remember which ones were the real deal, and which ones were Mimicuties.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

kkslider5552000

you do realize Mimicuties are a reference to the equally (see: far more) annoying monster chests in a certain popular JRPG series right?

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

lalalalalalal

Does anyone know who the voice actor is that plays the centurion in chapter 17?

lalalalalalal

TysonOfTime

lalalalalalal wrote:

Does anyone know who the voice actor is that plays the centurion in chapter 17?

Wow. I can't believe I overlooked him.

Guys, this is important.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

shingi_70

Cant decide between this or dragons dogma. May wait forthis until E3 week.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

TysonOfTime

@Sony
Well, it depends. This game has a unique control style that many people don't like. I find it fine, but you may not.
I think DD is the safe choice, but this game is a ton of fun.

Your call.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic