Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 2,321 to 2,340 of 2,590

LyIa

Demonic wrote:

Okay... starting from the very bottom left hand corner, count right 5 steps, don't include the bottom left hand corner or you'll under shoot it. So basically...

Bottom left hand corner > tile 1 > tile 2 > tile 3 > tile 4 > tile 5 > click tile 5.

Here?
Untitled

all men are kings 👑

Spoony_Tech

Wiiver wrote:

Hey Tech! I'd like to do some 1 minute Free-For-All matches on Small Arena with CPUs at 9 and CPUs at 10% handicap. We can roll in a lot of hearts and weapons/powers very quickly. Its a blast, too!
Edit: Added @PikminMonster. Join anytime.

I don't want you to think I forgot about this. We had a good turn out this past Monday and it was good fun. I'm always opened up for suggestions and to everyone else you are looking at next weeks theme night! Lets hope that we don't even need any computer players like this past Monday!

Thanks to everyone who joined. Hope to see you there next Monday!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

sushifreAk wrote:

Demonic wrote:

Okay... starting from the very bottom left hand corner, count right 5 steps, don't include the bottom left hand corner or you'll under shoot it. So basically...

Bottom left hand corner > tile 1 > tile 2 > tile 3 > tile 4 > tile 5 > click tile 5.

Here?
Untitled

Yes that's the square but do what BenAV said and don't waist a feather.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

You have red 3DS... I am jelly! And yes, that's the square.

I unlocked it earlier by going on 2.0 and just dashed through it, it's not that hard with a Magnus Club.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

LyIa

Hm... Brawler Claws or Magnus Club for the speedrun?

all men are kings 👑

Chris720

Whichever one that can plow through enemies in a few seconds, however you may need some range for the last boss, but I just waited for the charge shot to appear and threw some ranged attacks.

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

So I finally beat the game last night! Great ending and wonderful experience. Game of the year so far and I'm not sure if anything will touch it! I've really only begun this game as there is much to do. Upon. Completion I unlock 37 treasure panels of the last hunt! I just love it when all those squares come open. I've got about 110 panels to go to finish the last two hunts and that will take a good while longer. Working on intensity 5 or higher on all stages then on to intensity 9! I'm finding some of the earlier levels to be a bit easier now on intensity 9.

Did I mention I LOVE THIS GAME!!

MERG said:

Snagrio

Hmm, I just played through Chapter 10 (The Wish Seed) again yesterday (I play through repeatedly to get good weapons and just because it's fun!). I wonder if the Wish Seed is/was actually the Phoenix's egg? Otherwise why would it guard it if it doesn't do anything? And the Phoenix is my second favorite boss in the game! (after Hewdraw)

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

e-love

@Tech101, congrats on beating the game! Yeah I loved the ending, such a great game

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Terave

@WingedFish Actually, looking at it... It could be that or, it's his most valuable item (even if it doesn't do anything).

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Birdman

@WingedFish - If you fire at it enough, I think it blows up and Hades admits to planting it there.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Chris720

@Tech Congratz. I found the last part the most annoying... centre the reticle on his head before you get blown up while it moves around like crazy. Do it on Intensity 9, I dare you, it moves around like a jet fighter... lost so many freaking hearts 'cos of that!

And then the waiting while you get shot at... for crying out loud!!

I love this game but some of it is just blatantly annoying! Hades heart and the last battle are simply the worst bosses I've ever seen in my life. Talk about cheap tactics... it's annoying me just thinking about it.

YouTube

TysonOfTime

@Demonic
Umm... The last boss fight was fine. GREAT actually. Hades heart I agree with you, but The Final Boss was perfect how it was.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

LordJumpMad

sushifreAk wrote:

Hm... Brawler Claws or Magnus Club for the speedrun?

Hedgehog Claws, their as fast as Brawler Claws, but with more power.
Those Claws alone, help me beat ch 1-10, on level 9

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

e-love

The last fight with Hades did get a little annoying

TysonOfTime

@Emaan1
You. Quiet. Demonic is the aggressor here.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

BenAV

Demonic wrote:

@Tech Congratz. I found the last part the most annoying... centre the reticle on his head before you get blown up while it moves around like crazy. Do it on Intensity 9, I dare you, it moves around like a jet fighter... lost so many freaking hearts 'cos of that!

And then the waiting while you get shot at... for crying out loud!!

That's the easiest part of the boss fight though.
By that stage on intensity 9.0 I only had the tiniest bit of health left, but it was still enough to get through it.
It was a really fun boss fight.

I also hate Hades' Heart though.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Hades heart was very cheap! Didn't like that at all. As for the end it just dragged on a bit to long if you ask me! Great none the less.

My cruiser arm has been carring me to my intensity 9s so far. Three down and only 22 to go!

MERG said:

Chris720

The last battle was horrendous for me... have to be too precise, it felt too long and far too slow. It was a great ending... but that's where the greatness ends, felt too long, too slow and I really hate that chapter...

Hades heart is and always will be the bane of this game... it runs at you, duplicates itself, shoots fire lines... just go away you massive pain in my butt!

Everything else though feels way too easy... you can easily take down all the bosses with a few swipes, except for Hades heart, even on 2.0 that thing is an absolute ass!

I also find it funny I'm the aggressor here... o_O

YouTube

e-love

I agree, the last chapter did kind of drag on. I hate when final boss's just keep going on and on. I was like "Okay this guy seriously needs to just die" The final battle had a cool scene though with SPOILER Medusa saving Pit, although I really wish she schooled his godly self

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic