Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 2,301 to 2,320 of 2,591

LittleGhost42

I know! I Never Get hit i just think its stupid!

Do Not Trust People Who Call Themselves Musicians or Record Collectors Who Say That They Don't Like Bob Dylan or The Beatles. They Do Not Love Music If Those Words Come Out of Their Mouths. -Jack White

BulbasaurusRex

I finally beat the game last week. Right now, I'm working on getting to all the Zodiac Chambers I missed the first time around. I've tried the Boss Rush mode once so far, but I only got to Arlon.

Does anyone know what the Shaking and Weakening modifiers do?

@Tech Is there a theme tonight?

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

Birdman

@BulbasaurusRex - I can't tell you much about Weakening, but if you're afflicted with Shaking, your reticle starts shaking (hence the name) like crazy, making it nearly impossible to line up shots or see enemies. Personally in Together matches I prefer the Tempura Attack; it's always fun to see people afflicted with that and then run around trying to get away.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Spoony_Tech

No theme tonight. After the first couple no one was showing up but one or two people. If I start getting more interest again I will go with a theme. We will see how it goes tonight. If I can get a steady 5 people interested then I will start a theme again. Until then ill just be hosting. Why bother with a theme till then.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Weavius

BulbasaurusRex wrote:

Does anyone know what the Shaking and Weakening modifiers do?

Weaken Attack temporarily cuts your target's health bar in half.

Love my 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!
Oh and Suda 51, where is No More Heroes 3?

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6194-4517 | Nintendo Network ID: Weavius

Chris720

@Tech Yeah I'm not waking up at 4 or 5 in the morning just to play with you guys... I like my sleep.

The problem I'm finding with this game now is though... it's... too... addictive. So much so I forgot my lesson was going on at college today that I played through about 2 or 3 chapters for about an hour or two, I don't know who was more stupid, the tutor for not noticing, or me for not caring.

I've also found I can't play this without the sound. Not because of the sound effects but more because of the commentary, it makes the whole game so light-hearted and funnier. Along with witty lines Pit and Palutena keep throwing towards each other, same with Medusa, Viridi and Hades... easily the greatest game I've ever played.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Weavius

@Demonic: It is addictive! I can't stop! Help me! LOL

Love my 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!
Oh and Suda 51, where is No More Heroes 3?

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6194-4517 | Nintendo Network ID: Weavius

Spoony_Tech

Wiiver wrote:

@Demonic: It is addictive! I can't stop! Help me! LOL

This!!

I'm still only at the start of chapter 20 but I have all of the first treasure hunt done and about 65% of the second one done. I'm hoping by the time I beat the game I have about half the last treasure hunt done!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

I finished the story mode yesterday, I found it fairly simple, even on 5.0 once I had the controls down. I'll go through it again on 9.0, but I'm trying to find all this treasure... I've found about 7 or 8 treasure chests in the Reapers Line of Sight (or something), I am the Treasure Hunter!

I'm also trying to find these other "special" weapons, I've found one in Palutena's Temple... but I have no idea how to get to the dam thing.

YouTube

RPGShaymin

@Demonic
the back of the cell to the right is a fake wall connecting to the cell with the Zodiac Chamber.
I need to fight you @Retro_on_theGo. plz add me.

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

BulbasaurusRex

Arrggghhh!!! Why won't it recognize it when I take out 2 of Hewdraw's heads at once?! I've done it with both the air battle special attack and the Dynamo Cannon and completed the level both times, but it still won't give it to me.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

LyIa

Anyone unlocked Palutena's bow in the Hades Treasure hunt? I'd like to know which square it is. I've got my feather quill thingy ready >: D

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

Chris720

@RPGShaymin Thank you kindly!

Trying to unlock all the weapons is getting pretty annoying. Just give me them already! D: However, I have found a lovely Capricorn Club via SpotPass with a value of 315 that costs 18900 Hearts... just 9300 to go... sigh

To unlock the Palutena Bow: SPOILERFirst you need to finish the game then if you have any feathers you need to go to hades's treasure hunt then you go to the middle and find chapter 24 then it says clear this chapter within 11 minutes but if you use a feather then you need pandoras claws and twinnbellos cannon then you fuse the weapon and then you have your self palutenas bow SPOILER

Spoilers for those who want to do it without knowing what the prize is.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Prof_Clayton

@Demonic I'm so close to 28 minutes, I'm down to 28 min 12 seconds! Only a few seconds to go! Good thing I just got a higher level tirelessness.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Chris720

I know what you mean, I have to do Chapter 1 under 4 minutes... and I went 1 second over... gutted. I need Tirelessness and speed... lots of SPEEEEEED!

Also I edited my previous post since I put Blade... not Bow, fail.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

LyIa

Demonic wrote:

@RPGShaymin Thank you kindly!

Trying to unlock all the weapons is getting pretty annoying. Just give me them already! D: However, I have found a lovely Capricorn Club via SpotPass with a value of 315 that costs 18900 Hearts... just 9300 to go... sigh

To unlock the Palutena Bow: SPOILERFirst you need to finish the game then if you have any feathers you need to go to hades's treasure hunt then you go to the middle and find chapter 24 then it says clear this chapter within 11 minutes but if you use a feather then you need pandoras claws and twinnbellos cannon then you fuse the weapon and then you have your self palutenas bow SPOILER

Spoilers for those who want to do it without knowing what the prize is.

I was asking for the specific location of the square. Like for example: 1DOWN 1ACROSS is the first square. I have the claws and cannon already.

all men are kings 👑

Chris720

Okay... starting from the very bottom left hand corner, count right 5 steps, don't include the bottom left hand corner or you'll under shoot it. So basically...

Bottom left hand corner > tile 1 > tile 2 > tile 3 > tile 4 > tile 5 > click tile 5.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic