Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 2,590

RPGShaymin

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So when it says dash cont. fire +4 does that mean I can dash in any direction and get the plus 4? Usually it says side dash or forward dash or backward dash.

To my knoledge, Yeah, kind of how overall defense modifier goes over all forms of defense.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

e-love

So I'm assuming everyone's finised the story of the game pretty much? I feel so left out. Look at me, got it on launch day, only on chapter 13

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

warioswoods

@Emaan1

I got it shortly after launch and am still around chapter 7-ish if I recall correctly. Then again, Xenoblade has messed up the rest of my gaming schedule lately.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

e-love

@warioswoods, I'm in no rush but at the same time I feel a bit behind.

Its hard to look at this forum topic, cause everyone's now either talking about online, weapons, or spoilers. I'll join the conversation someday

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TeeJay

@pixelman Dude, we're trying to have a Clubs and Staffs themed battle and you're barging un there with your Arms, kicking our butts because none of us ever use clubs or staffs. Get with it!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

TeeJay wrote:

@pixelman Dude, we're trying to have a Clubs and Staffs themed battle and you're barging un there with your Arms, kicking our butts because none of us ever use clubs or staffs. Get with it!

U mad bro?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

Yeah pixelman and programmer crashed the party. Programmer figured it out after a while but pixelman was the only one I wanted to kill there for a while LOL!

I will announce another theme in the next few days. I still though we had a fun go at it for the first night

@Retro I'm sorry. I thought I said 11 pm est! It will be the same time next week for those who want to join. We had 5 at one point but could've used a sixth person. Thanks again teejay programmer SamuraiShyGuy wiiver and yes even you pixelman LOL! Sorry if I missed someone. Those battles were crazy!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tigus

Would it be ok if I joined you guys?

Edited on by Tigus

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Spoony_Tech

The more the merrier I always say!

Wow just WOW. Just finished chapter 11 for the first time. The graphics were breath taking on the flying part. I loved every minute of that board. Yes that's as far as I've gotten and I've had it since launch.

Also when I got my new puzzle I got 47 pieces right off the bat! Did I mention I love this game!!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tigus

KI:U is tight probably one of my favorite video games right now
Did you already input my FC, if so could we have a quick match?

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

blaz3r9

TeeJay wrote:

I made a burning palm with +4 Freezing. It was hilarious, but I've since fused it into something else.

loool burning palm with freeziing is so contradicktory

blaz3r9

Whopper744

I have played through this game a time and a half, and I'm still hearing some things being said I haven't heard before. The reference to Smash Bros Brawl and Melee was great. Makes me even more happy with using a bow...
I do wish I had a better bow though. My best one is a Meteor bow at value 253. My best weapon is a Skyscraper club at 283, but I'm not real big on the clubs...they do work great in multiplayer though.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Spoony_Tech

See if you can fuse that club with something else to make a stronger bow or weapon! My highest is an arm at 310. I also have a nice 302 club. Thing about the clubs is even valued at 200 they can be strong with the right stats. I've now got three clubs with at least +3 speed. That is really important for clubs.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Whopper744

By the way, does anyone know if any other weapon besides the Three Sacred Treasures can defeat the 'one hit and your dead' skulls? I can't remember their name

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

TeeJay

Great games last night guys. Tech, thanks for organizing the themed battles. Because of that, I've found a club that I actually like!

It's a 290 Capricorn Club with 3.5 Range and 2 Melee. It has:

Overall Defense +1
Freezing +3
Speed +2
Backward-dash ch. shot +3, and
In-peril attack boost +1

The thing about Capricorn Clubs, according to its idol description, it's charged shots move fast and have a superfast charge time. It's all true. n_n

Joshers744 wrote:

By the way, does anyone know if any other weapon besides the Three Sacred Treasures can defeat the 'one hit and your dead' skulls? I can't remember their name

They're called ornes. And I think the Three Sacred Treasures and the Great Sacred Treasure are the only weapons that can kill them. The only other way to get rid of them is to kill every other enemy in the area and it will disappear on its own.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Late

Joshers744 wrote:

Orne can only be defeated with Arrow of Light (one of the Sacred Treasures) but there are tricks to get them out of your way. Sometimes they disappear after you kill all the other guys and then there's this one neat trick: "They don't reappear". So if you see one and leave the room it disappears and it's not there when you go back there.

I've never touched Orne. Sometimes I'm really close to hit one but somehow I always manage to dodge them at last second.

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

LzWinky

Joshers744 wrote:

Only the Arrows of Light can hurt that skull (Orne). Otherwise you have to avoid it. If you are required to beat one without the Arrows, just beat all the enemies around it and it will disappear.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic