Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 2,591

Joeynator3000

WingedFish wrote:

Grr... I really the wish bosses had a visible health bar like in Brawl. It's really difficult to complete some of the treasure hunts that require you to defeat the boss in question with a certain attack or while in crisis mode when you can't tell when the finishing blow is gonna happen!

....I was thinking of posting something like this...lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Adam

Dang, I wish I had read about the sword tally earlier. I think I had five or six swords, but I'm not sure what size they were or what other icons I had (I think I had two of something else). Multiplayer friends, I will let you guys get some practice in for a few days or so in order to catch up with my skill level. I lent my 3DS to my sister while she's on bed rest so she can Mario some karts and not be crazy bored at home.

(Kidding about the skill level part. I got whooped pretty bad my last few online games. Fun times, guys.)

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

TeeJay

Adam wrote:

(I got whooped pretty bad my last few online games. Fun times, guys.)

>:3

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

retired_account

I have a Viper Blade with +4 Forward Dash Continuous Fire. If I can get that carried over to a Violet Palm, none of you will be safe from me. >:]

retired_account

Mk_II

Gosh... just played against another Mk 2 in a Free For All battle. What are the odds of that happening?

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

SuperNictendo

I see a ridiculously large amount of people using pandoras claws

3DS FC:1118 0218 6083

grumblegrumble

TeeJay wrote:

Shadow100 wrote:

Did you know that on the main menu, you can move around the icons?

Untitled

lol! interesting tidbit, tho.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

ShapedAdventure

I'm okay i online i go for explosive startigies and my divine bow is awesome trying to get all the zodiac weapons and forge them together if i can

At The End Of The Day If I Gave It My All And Made Every Amount Of Effort In My Body Count I Know That I Will Succeed Next Time.

retired_account

SuperNictendo wrote:

I see a ridiculously large amount of people using pandoras claws

If they're giving you problems, bring Bumblebee along with you. Helps immensely when they come at you from behind.

retired_account

Tigus

Beat the game, story was pretty good very comical, my best 2 weapons are a goal and samurai blade. I just fought these 2 other guys in light vs dark and won every match! Did anyone else know you can wave dash like in Super Smash Brothers it works pretty well if your weapon has low speed but make sure your using tireless.

Edited on by Tigus

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

kkslider5552000

I'm not good at this game at all or they really mean it when level 2 difficulty is in fact the default. I'm surprised I beat chapter 15 on level 4 the first time.

Speaking of chapter 15, best ever. That's plot twist is actually pretty amazing while still being stupid and hilarious. I also love how the chapters are almost divided like they could have been Kid Icarus anime episodes or something. Asura's Wrath apparently did something very similar, I like that idea. It's a clever use of combining basic level selecting with more narrative based games.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Whopper744

I really can't pick a favorite chapter, but I think of the biggest surprises I got in the game was Chapter 18. Really enjoyed that. Very impressed with this game, and can't wait to see them make new Kid Icarus games with even more improvements.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

TysonOfTime

Well, I beat Ch 11 without taking a single hit. I feel great.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

EvilRegal

One of the SpotPass gems I got recently sounds like a winner for turning into a weapon and using for speed runs. Burning Palm. 253, Ranged 1 1/2, Melee 2, Burning +2, RUNNING SPEED +4, Power attack +3. I spent 20,000-some odd hearts on it, and without having tried it, it seems like a sound investment! Anyone else tried it? Brawler Claws I have right now aren't up to snuff.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Snagrio

FluttershyGuy wrote:

One of the SpotPass gems I got recently sounds like a winner for turning into a weapon and using for speed runs. Burning Palm. 253, Ranged 1 1/2, Melee 2, Burning +2, RUNNING SPEED +4, Power attack +3. I spent 20,000-some odd hearts on it, and without having tried it, it seems like a sound investment! Anyone else tried it? Brawler Claws I have right now aren't up to snuff.

Take it from me, ALWAYS test out a new weapon on the practice range or (better yet) in a easy chapter before going full out on harder difficulties or going on Together mode. No matter how good one may look, it's still best to test it out first. Too many times have I run out into a battle with a brand new weapon thinking I would easily own everything only to crash and burn. Just cautioning you is all.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TeeJay

I made a burning palm with +4 Freezing. It was hilarious, but I've since fused it into something else.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Snagrio

TeeJay wrote:

I made a burning palm with +4 Freezing. It was hilarious, but I've since fused it into something else.

Sounds like the weapon would be useless if it's burning and freezing at the same time. They would cancel each other out! XD

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Spoony_Tech

I have a nice atlus club valued at 302. +4 speed and +1 homing. Can't remember the range but I believe its at least 3 stars. Also has other stats but can't remember what.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

I have Beam Claws with plus 4 speed. When I use this, pick up the fast running boots and use tirelessness... you had better have fast reflexes when you see me charging at you!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

EvilRegal

@WingedFish
I appreciate the advice! I always appreciate someone taking time to advise me. Last night, I found a bit of this out taking weapons out for a spin (that poor, poor Monoeye takes so much abuse for our weapons testing, it's almost inhumane ). I have one club that's +4 running speed. My assumption was since there are no mentioned weight attributes given to weapons (except when pointed out as an attribute), I'd run fairly fast despite the club's size. I was wrong, and you move just marginally faster than you do with other clubs. I'm getting around pretty well with this Burning Palm on the practice range. Next, to try it out in a real level!

@TeeJay
Makes sense to me (I think? ). Something can be cold enough to actually burn, like dry ice! "So cool, it's hot", or some crap like that.

@Tech101
I pretty badly want to weaponize this Ogre Club gem I got from SpotPass (that's all the gems I have, as I RARELY get StreetPasses ). * Ranged, ***** Melee, Health +5, Shaking +4, Stamina +3, Melee dash attack +3. At a cost of 69200 hearts, it better be as good as it sounds when I get it! I LOVE getting the SpotPass gems. It's like a little present (at a price, of course) every day! I must be a video game horder, as I can't bring myself to turn any into hearts, LOL. There are so many things I love about this game that make it infinitely replayable. I want to get new SpotPass gems every day FOREVER (that's four evers ).

@ClaytonLuigi
Sounds pretty good. I'm going to practice being a speed demon (or angel, as it were) trying to fill some of the Treasure Hunt time requirements on Solo, then take that to Together. I've been pretty happy with my mid-level Cancer Claws what little I've played online.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic