Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 2,590

Whopper744

Late wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

By the way, does anyone know if any other weapon besides the Three Sacred Treasures can defeat the 'one hit and your dead' skulls? I can't remember their name

Orne can only be defeated with Arrow of Light (one of the Sacred Treasures) but there are tricks to get them out of your way. Sometimes they disappear after you kill all the other guys and then there's this one neat trick: "They don't reappear". So if you see one and leave the room it disappears and it's not there when you go back there.

I've never touched Orne. Sometimes I'm really close to hit one but somehow I always manage to dodge them at last second.

I seem to do the same thing. Somehow barely miss them at the last second. I'm glad you don't see too much of them!

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Spoony_Tech

No problem teejay. It was a pleasure. I'm just glad you could make it. I seen you got another new job. Good luck to ya with that.

Ill announce what the theme will be for next Monday night tomorrow! I'm bouncing around a couple of ideas!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

No problem teejay. It was a pleasure. I'm just glad you could make it. I seen you got another new job. Good luck to ya with that.

Ill announce what the theme will be for next Monday night tomorrow! I'm bouncing around a couple of ideas!

I really wish I could make those nights, but that a little too late for me since I've got work the next morning!

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Spoony_Tech

What are you talking about SLEEP?! Sleep is for those that want to be alert at work or school the next day. Sleep gets in the way of fun. Who really needs to be alert the next day. Sleep is for losers that don't wanna have fun!

Just take a nap from 9-11 then play for an hour. Then go back to sleep. Besides all you do for work anyways is post on the forums all day long. You don't need to be alert for that!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

So far no waveboy. However I'm only half way through. I sent you a swapnote about this game today.

MERG said:

mushroomer

has anybody unlocked all 3 pictures 100% yet? is there a 4th?

mushroomer

Snagrio

[quote=Late]

NintyFan wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

I've never touched Orne. Sometimes I'm really close to hit one but somehow I always manage to dodge them at last second.

I got hit by it one or two times and instantly died of course. They're not fun, but they do have a neat 8-bit theme.

I think I've only been killed by one once, and it was when there were a whole bunch in one spot. I think it was chapter 23? The thing I want to know is, where did that 8-bit theme come from? They must have either made it from scratch for the game or took it from another old game. Because this theme wasn't in the original at all.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

TheHunter

Anybody know how to get the "See all 7 forms of Thanatos before beating him" achievement on the Palutena board? As far as I can tell, he won't change forms until you do a certain amount of damage to him, so I don't see how it's even possible!

TheHunter

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

What are you talking about SLEEP?! Sleep is for those that want to be alert at work or school the next day. Sleep gets in the way of fun. Who really needs to be alert the next day. Sleep is for losers that don't wanna have fun!

Just take a nap from 9-11 then play for an hour. Then go back to sleep. Besides all you do for work anyways is post on the forums all day long. You don't need to be alert for that!

Yeah. I do more on Nintendo Life then i do work sometimes.
Probably need to work on that though.

Late

TheHunter wrote:

Anybody know how to get the "See all 7 forms of Thanatos before beating him" achievement on the Palutena board? As far as I can tell, he won't change forms until you do a certain amount of damage to him, so I don't see how it's even possible!

I got it once when I was fighting Thanatos with higher difficulty. It isn't all that hard. When playing with harder difficulty he has more energy and more time to change forms.
You have one scary avatar. Mimicuties are definitely my most hated enemies in Uprising.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Prof_Clayton

Has anybody donated much hearts to the goddess yet? I've donated over 80,000 so far. There's nothing really different though, no new dialogue or anything. And I'm 87.4% in my save file.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

retired_account

Oh frak, I'm sorry guys. I didn't see anything about a themed battle, just that Tech was hosting something last night. u__u

retired_account

Whopper744

Late wrote:

TheHunter wrote:

I got it once when I was fighting Thanatos with higher difficulty. It isn't all that hard. When playing with harder difficulty he has more energy and more time to change forms.
You have one scary avatar. Mimicuties are definitely my most hated enemies in Uprising.

Yeah, no doubt.
I hate those moments, when I walk into a room, just got done fighting a bunch of tough enemies, and I find that pretty treasure box sitting in the corner.
I walk up to it, expecting food, a new power, or maybe even a great new weapon, and then, as I finally reach it, the box does not open to give me some great gift, but it grews long, womanly legs, that mercilessly kick the living crap out of me, until my body eventually gets knocked away. Then, as I stand back up and turn around to introduce this monster to the business end of my club, it's too late. It has jumped up in my face, and has once again, continued it's merciless butt kicking. After, my health has taken a nice hit, I finally defeat the 'treasure', with less health then I had before I walked up to this box, instead of more.

Spoony_Tech

pixelman wrote:

Oh frak, I'm sorry guys. I didn't see anything about a themed battle, just that Tech was hosting something last night. u__u

Its alright pix. It was still fun beating the few times I did. Check here tomorrow for next Mondays theme night. Ill post it on Monday as well. I also swap it to all my 3ds friends. So you all need to get on swap more.

MERG said:

WispMetas

Ended the story right now.... Awesome game .
Totally worth the money =)

3ds friend code - 4339 - 2952 - 2000T

Tigus

Joshers744 wrote:

By the way, does anyone know if any other weapon besides the Three Sacred Treasures can defeat the 'one hit and your dead' skulls? I can't remember their name

I THINK the
Palutana blade can since it gives off the same aura after attacking with it as the three sacred treasures ill test it in a sec

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Prof_Clayton

I got a script change! In chapter 5, Palutena starts talking about how Pits wings are losing feathers, and his wings are "going bald".

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

Prof_Clayton

...And now I got the same lines of new dialogue in Chapter 7! Now I'm really confused.

Welcome to my signature.

Tigus

Ok my theory was incorrect it can't take down Orens(not to mention that weapon has really weak attack abilitys but it is really fast all around) Dialog can change up between chapters probably at random

Edited on by Tigus

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Snagrio

ClaytonLuigi wrote:

...And now I got the same lines of new dialogue in Chapter 7! Now I'm really confused.

Some quotes are used more then once in several chapters. In fact I think there is a certain batch of lines that are just used in certain situations throughout the story. For example if you get lost or otherwise spend a while in one place in Land Battle sometimes Pit will talk to Palutena about how a chicken takes 3 steps and then forgets (and in tern forgetting what he just told her). Therefore several quotes are just reused at certain times.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic