Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 2,590

GuardianKing

Joshers744 wrote:

I have only seen like, one weapon I could have made that was over 300 in value, and I've beat the game.
It seems like no matter how hard I try to, I just can't get very good. I beat most of the game on the 3 difficulty.
Beat the first couple levels on about 6 (maybe the first one on 7). Can't get any real awesome weapons by any means though.

Weapons with 200+ values aren't hard to find. I have like 20 over 200+, and 7 of them are 270-310.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Snagrio

Okay I need some help here. How do you unlock Palutena's Bow? I really want to use it to relive my Brawl days with Pit!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Wiiner

@Wingedfish
SPOILERS
complete chapter 24 in under 11 minutes or something like that

WII U ID: WiinerMario
3DS FC: 3695-0014-0565
PSN ID: Wiiner1
XBL ID: Wiinermario

Snagrio

Wiiner1 wrote:

@Wingedfish
SPOILERS

Ah, thank you. And don't worry, I've already completed the story mode. Btw, I finished the first Treasure Hunt Panel!

Snagrio

Snagrio

NintyFan wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Wiiner1 wrote:

@Wingedfish
SPOILERS

Ah, thank you. And don't worry, I've already completed the story mode. Btw, I finished the first Treasure Hunt Panel!

What happens when you complete every single panel on a picture? Do you get to see the artwork in 3D?

Unfortunately no, nothing happens. That is what I thought it would do as well, like a Streetpass Puzzle or something. But alas, nope.

Snagrio

Retro_on_theGo

I finally got my CN AR cards in the mail today! They're so awesome! Lady Palutena sure is beautiful.
@TeeJay Everyone wo ordered the free AR cards from CN in America got the Rare Paultena. I have it. So I'm guessing it's not very rare. Maybe uncommon, but not rare.
Anyone else not subscribed to Nintendo Power looking forward to tomorrow? I'm going to buy the new issue for the AR cards. I can't wait. Also looking forward to that Epic Mickey 2 article.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

TysonOfTime

Hey NintyFan, thanks for the heads up about the post-credits thing! That was hilarious!
Now tht I've cleared up the main story, I'll go a bit lot in-depth with multiplayer. Now, who wants to be my friend?

WARNING, BEFRIENDING MAY OR MAY NOY RESULT IN LOSS OF LIMBS. CHOOSE FRIENDS RESPONSIBLY.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

TysonOfTime

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I finally got my CN AR cards in the mail today! They're so awesome! Lady Palutena sure is beautiful.
@TeeJay Everyone wo ordered the free AR cards from CN in America got the Rare Paultena. I have it. So I'm guessing it's not very rare. Maybe uncommon, but not rare.
Anyone else not subscribed to Nintendo Power looking forward to tomorrow? I'm going to buy the new issue for the AR cards. I can't wait. Also looking forward to that Epic Mickey 2 article.

You won't be dissappointed with the cards.
Also, I want the issue of @gamer with the cards. It'll be the only reason for me to buy it.
Also, curse the fact that PAX and other events happen on WEEKDAYS of all times. I might have been able to go to PAX East and get more cards if it was on a weekend. (T-T)

TysonOfTime

Koops3 wrote:

Icaruspedia? Send me the link.

The time for learning has passed!

Popyman

TysonQ7 wrote:

Hey NintyFan, thanks for the heads up about the post-credits thing! That was hilarious!
Now tht I've cleared up the main story, I'll go a bit lot in-depth with multiplayer. Now, who wants to be my friend?

WARNING, BEFRIENDING MAY OR MAY NOY RESULT IN LOSS OF LIMBS. CHOOSE FRIENDS RESPONSIBLY.

I'll be your friend! Love your avatar, Dengakuman is one of the best parts of Bobobo. =P

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Joeynator3000

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
...lol, Viridi is probably wondering how Palutena puts up with this guy all the time. xD

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

mastersworddude

Man the flying sections look amazing in 3D almost like Star Tours or BTTF: Ride

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

Retro_on_theGo

Just unlocked some songs for the music gallery! Beat Dark Pit with the Paw Pad Oribtars. XD I used a feather to get the theme for chapter 14. It was 1 in the morning and I couldn't be bothered to try and kill 230 enemies a 5th time.
The game gets really hard at 8.0. I didn't think it would be such a difficulty spike. Kind of intimidated to try 9.0. I'm going to redo the final boss on a tougher level then try a level on 9.0

RetroGBHippie92

I've gone back to stage 4 and tried to beat it on 7.0, but I still lose to the great reaper each time, does he have more health if you put the difficulty up, cos that's what it seems like to me. So what is everyone doing difficulty wise? i'm trying 7.0 on my missions, but some of them get pretty difficult, so i'm holding back. I guess it doesn't really matter what difficulty you do it on, you just need good weapons and for me at the moment, they're hard to come by. By the way what does the gold laurel mean? does it mean you've beaten your personal best or that you have all the obtainable items and clocked that particular stage? that's what's confusing me, if anyone knows please tell, I just want to be sure.
I want to get further in this game and try and beat it soon, I usually take my time and don't rush things, but i'm gonna try as many stages as I can on higher difficulties until I beat them, but also not worry too much what difficulty and how long I spend trying to get them, because I know that some people are just naturally better at this type of thing, and i'm not necessarily one of those who are particulary skilled at third person shooter/ Bullet hell/ brawlers.

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

TysonOfTime

@Popyman
Sure! I'll Add you now. You'll be my first NL friend on my 3DS.

@RetroGBHippie92
I started out playing around standard, by Dark Pit I was at 5... I fluxuated from there. Never went into 8 until post-game. However, I did die on 7 difficulties more than a few times. Just experiment. No ones going to blame you if you don't play the whole game on a high difficulty. It also kind of kills the replay ability, no?

Kin

Anyome want to friend me so we can play multiplayer.
Friend code in signature.

3ds friend code: 3866-8031-2017
Currently playing: Kid Icarus Uprising, Rayman Origins, Cave Story, and Mario Kart 7
If you want to fight me in uprising friend me and send me a swapnote message.

BenAV

I'm up to chapter 24 and so far I've completed each stage on at least intensity 5.0.
In the later levels I've been starting at around 7.0 but I often die once or twice.
The only level I've completed so far on 9.0 is the first level, but that's pretty easy.

I too am curious about the gold/green laurels.
Most of mine are gold but there's a few greens here and there.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

Weapon: Craglanche Cannon
Powers (Together): Item Vacuum Lv 4, Brief Invincibility Lv 2, Interference Lv 1, Effect Recovery Lv 1, Mega Laser Lv 2, Darkness Lv 1
Powers (Solo): Mega Laser Lv 1, Tirelessness Lv 2, Effect Recovery Lv 1, Pisces Heal Lv 1, Brief Invincibility Lv 1, Meteor Shower Lv 1

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Wiiner

@BenAV Gold laurels mean you have found all secrets (such as intensity doors and secret chambers) in the level while green means things have been missed.

WII U ID: WiinerMario
3DS FC: 3695-0014-0565
PSN ID: Wiiner1
XBL ID: Wiinermario

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic