Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 2,590

Spoony_Tech

That's what I would like to know. Nintendo need to sell these cards for a fair price at gamestop or something!

Well just best Medusa and still loving this game to death. I'm glad I'm not even half way there yet. Still want to savor every moment.

As for the spot pass gems. I've still got that value 310 tiger claws just sitting there. If you combine that with today's compact arm you get a really nice rose staff. I'm considering doing that. Range is three and a half stars and melee is five and a half stars. Evasion is +3 also with shot homing +1 and heart bonus +2.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

I have only seen like, one weapon I could have made that was over 300 in value, and I've beat the game.
It seems like no matter how hard I try to, I just can't get very good. I beat most of the game on the 3 difficulty.
Beat the first couple levels on about 6 (maybe the first one on 7). Can't get any real awesome weapons by any means though.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

shinesprite

Here's a nice little Easter egg:
While checking my SpotPass weapon gem today, I realized that you can drag the buttons around on the menu ala Super Mario 64!

shinesprite

Spoony_Tech

Don't you have spot pass on. You should be getting the same gems as everyone!

I've beat the first level at intensity 9 and the next 8 at 5 or better. With the exception of level nine which I've only done once just now!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

Don't you have spot pass on. You should be getting the same gems as everyone!

I've beat the first level at intensity 9 and the next 8 at 5 or better. With the exception of level nine which I've only done once just now!

My spot pass is on. I'm getting weapons, but I've left them all as gems for now.
Tried Chapter 3 on like, level 7 and get aggravated and quit cause I was tired of losing all my hearts after dying twice and it lowering the difficulty on me.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

DaveGX

Joshers744 wrote:

BenAV wrote:

I bought 11 packs of 10 AR cards with about half my stars on Club-Nintendo, so just gotta wait a few weeks for them all to arrive.
Hope I don't get overly too many doubles.
I'm also hoping Nintendo might give some out at the battle competition they're holding here on the 15th.
Don't think I'll ever manage to collect them all though.

There is no way to get packs in the US. I wish the Club Nintendo would do that here cause I would be spending a lot of my coins. I would be willing to spend money on them if they would just make it possible to get them!!

I'm also curious as to where we can get these cards. I'd assume we should expect to see some kinda activity soon because the bottom of their site, http://kidicarus.nintendo.com/uprising/explore-the-game/where... mentions to check local retailers/gatherings. Also, ordered from Club Nintendo? Are you sure? And how could you've ordered 11 packs of 10? Normally,when you redeem your coins on the acct they'll only send you 1 of that item, and after that,none. Also, I received the limited 1s they were promoting, which there were only 3, granted they didn't cost anything, and haven't seen any new cards or packs since at Club Nintendo's site.

Edited on by DaveGX

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

BenAV

@DaveGX Club Nintendo works a bit differently in the different regions.
I had 4250 stars in my account and a pack costs 200 stars.
It doesn't let you buy in bulk but I just did it over and over again 11 times.
Now I have 2050 stars in my account and either they'll be smart and send it to me in one bunch, or I'll receive 11 small packages in the mail some time in the next few weeks.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Whopper744

BenAV wrote:

@DaveGX Club Nintendo works a bit differently in the different regions.
I had 4250 stars in my account and a pack costs 200 stars.
It doesn't let you buy in bulk but I just did it over and over again 11 times.
Now I have 2050 stars in my account and either they'll be smart and send it to me in one bunch, or I'll receive 11 small packages in the mail some time in the next few weeks.

I hope the US will have a way to get packs sometime soon.

DaveGX

Yeah personally, after the whole selection of April cards are done, as I'm reading different magazine subscritpions get em in their April issues, I just hope they'll start releasing them as regular card packs in retailers. It also seems that people over in the UK, maybe whatever other regions, have been able to obtain more cards than some of us, people like me in the US, which I feel is completely unfair. Plus, since there's supposedly "hundreds" so what's the whole point of "select" retailers/gatherings? What are the odds a good amount of those "hundreds" don't get handed out; They'll have to sell those eventually. They need to remember that not everybody can (afford to) make long trips for things like this. Others are just fortunate if they happen to know people willing to trade with.

Spoony_Tech

I also know stars and coins work differently in other regions. I think if they came to club Nintendo here in the states they would have to go for around 50 coins.

MERG said:

Whopper744

DaveGX wrote:

Yeah personally, after the whole selection of April cards are done, as I'm reading different magazine subscritpions get em in their April issues, I just hope they'll start releasing them as regular card packs in retailers. It also seems that people over in the UK, maybe whatever other regions, have been able to obtain more cards than some of us, people like me in the US, which I feel is completely unfair. Plus, since there's supposedly "hundreds" so what's the whole point of "select" retailers/gatherings? What are the odds a good amount of those "hundreds" don't get handed out; They'll have to sell those eventually. They need to remember that not everybody can (afford to) make long trips for things like this. Others are just fortunate if they happen to know people willing to trade with.

yeah. I mean, I've tried everything I can (besides spending like 50 bucks on cards on ebay) to get ahold of some, and I only have 10. Only hundreds more to go!! I think Nintendo of America doesn't like Kid Icarus or something. (yes, I know I am exaggerating some)
They still haven't given the US Myths and Monsters in the eshop either.
They have to make a way to get more cards.

DaveGX

Lol! right? ya i was hopin for Myths and Monsters myswelf maybe the week of, or maybe if not this month...who knows? but yeah, the only other problem i have is on the back they look like playing cards, but treat em like trading cards. That said, maybe the whole Skylanders booster sets wasn't looking like such a bad idea after all (There appears no other way to get those but through retailers, ad not exclusively, either), especially if Nintendo is planning on incorperating that whole NFC deal in the future.....

Whopper744

DaveGX wrote:

Lol! right? ya i was hopin for Myths and Monsters myswelf maybe the week of, or maybe if not this month...who knows? but yeah, the only other problem i have is on the back they look like playing cards, but treat em like trading cards. That said, maybe the whole Skylanders booster sets wasn't looking like such a bad idea after all (There appears no other way to get those but through retailers, ad not exclusively, either), especially if Nintendo is planning on incorperating that whole NFC deal in the future.....

One difference I can think of between KIU cards and Skylanders stuff, is that Skylanders is not a 1st party Nintendo title.
Nintendo always has a different way of doing things (most of the time that's what I like about Nintendo).
I really don't see how they expect people to get very many of these cards though.

TeeJay

As long as we're on the subject of cards, (and I don't know if this question has already been brought up, if it has, then sorry) but exactly how rare are the rare cards? Because I got a Palutena (Rare) card as part of my Club Nintendo pack a little while ago.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Whopper744

TeeJay wrote:

As long as we're on the subject of cards, (and I don't know if this question has already been brought up, if it has, then sorry) but exactly how rare are the rare cards? Because I got a Palutena (Rare) card as part of my Club Nintendo pack a little while ago.

I'm guessing they are rare for you to get them in an actual pack of the cards. Does that make sense?
That is, if you can even get your hands on a pack.

TeeJay

Joshers744 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I'm guessing they are rare for you to get them in an actual pack of the cards. Does that make sense?

Huh?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Whopper744

TeeJay wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Huh?

yeah, sorry. I thought I worded that funny.
What I'm guessing is, that the chances of you getting that Palutena card in one of the random packs, is very low. From what I hear they have those packs in the UK on Club nintendo, and that probably applies to the few random ones you get with the game.
Hope that makes a little more since.

Spoony_Tech

I got the same card teejay. Not sure if it really means that they are rare or not.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

e-love

So many spoilers! I think I might take a break from this thread for a while, at least until I've finished the story
Playing Chapter 8 tonight!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TheKingOfTown

I STILL haven't gotten my cards from Club Nintendo.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic