Forums

Topic: Has anyone lost interest in ACNL?

Posts 101 to 120 of 130

alexqte

I haven't played this game long enough to get bored of it but I can see how it gets a little repetitive. However, I think I can keep everything fresh and new with my creativity. That's the beauty of the game, as many of you have already said.

alexqte

3DS Friend Code: 1349-6518-8199 | Nintendo Network ID: alexqte

kereke12

I love the game. But I was expecting more from the game, so therefore yes 100%.

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

6ch6ris6

why do you guys care about the HHA ratings? if you have achieved 150.000 points once you can forget about them anyway

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

bezerker99

@Barbiegurl777 I shook lots of fruit trees yesterday but didn't get any spiders! D:

I'm going to try again today.

Also, it was great having you visit my town last night. I'd like to visit yours soon.

Later,

FishieFish

@Barbiegurl777, Ho-how? That's over 77 days of Animal Crossing.
I can't believe that.

"No one said you could touch."

McFox

I've only player 410 hours since August 17th, 2013. 0_0

I like tears.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-7078-8765 | Nintendo Network ID: TheHammerBros

McFox

I play at least and hour of Animal Crossing a day.

I like tears.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-7078-8765 | Nintendo Network ID: TheHammerBros

GuSolarFlare

yeah, not going to get it anymore(one less thing in my wishlist less money needed to get the games I want)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

ELI-ASH

i played for 725 hours.
i took like a 3 month break but i been playing it everyday. I keep myself busy by harvesting my perfect cherry orchard(almost every tree in my town is perfect)
I also dont sell any of them.im waiting till they are the special item of the day.I filled up my entire beach and im currently circumnavigating the cliff area XD. and also befrinding my villagers. I gotten 10 pictures. and 3 repeats.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

New_3DaSh_XL

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

@Barbiegurl777, Ho-how? That's over 77 days of Animal Crossing.
I can't believe that.

@FishieFish

Way past 77 day's try month's.

Untitled

Untitled

@Bezerker99

Sure your welcome any time to my town.

Also i hope this help's but I caught the morning early in the morning around 8 or 9 am hope that's helpful on your hunt to catch the spider. I honestly wasn't even looking for him.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

That's.... about how much time I spent on my 3DS in 2012 and 2013 combined...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Did zerku get crushed or what? No life award goes to barbiegurrrrlll

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Blast

You know... I gotta give credit to people who played AC: NL the right way. I didn't play this game the right way. As soon as I got it, I was so overjoyed that I tried to experience everything at a rapid rate. A few months later I got bored and walked away. Its a great game but its flawed in various ways. The fact that the game actually punishes the gamer for not playing it nonstop is horrible. "You haven't played for a few weeks? WELL SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR FAVORITE VILLAGERS! TAKE THAT GAMER!!!"
I HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Socar

Its something you can play when you got nothing else to play on.....but at the same time, its too boring. One thing that just bothers me is that I can't make quick money and I have no idea how to do that here?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Artwark wrote:

One thing that just bothers me is that I can't make quick money and I have no idea how to do that here?

Money becomes very easy to come by once you finish the Red Light District public works project. At least play the game until that becomes available before judging the game too harshly.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Yoshi

Klimbatize wrote:

Artwark wrote:

One thing that just bothers me is that I can't make quick money and I have no idea how to do that here?

Money becomes very easy to come by once you finish the Red Light District public works project. At least play the game until that becomes available before judging the game too harshly.

Red Light District??

Also, two words: Tortimer Island. Furthermore: 7 PM or later.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

bezerker99

Maskeraid wrote:

I'm just afraid of what I'll find when I go back, lol. If my favorite neighbor was gone, I'd go on a bug net spree, no villager would be safe! >:[

If you ever do decide to revisit AC and need help pullin' some weeds in your town, Remembaaahh, I'm your #1 guy!!!!
Untitled

rolLTheDice

I quit when i found out Villager can't actually kill someone

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Yoshi

That feeling of confusion when you press X to bring up your inventory and nothing happens....

....And then you realize you're not playing Animal Crossing.

Happens all the time!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.