Showing 61 to 80 of 86
61. Posted: Tue 21st Dec 2010 14:10 GMT
Why Wii when you can 3D on the 3DS
62. Posted: Tue 21st Dec 2010 14:29 GMT
Edited on Tue 21st December, 2010 @ 14:34 by Karakato
Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
The Rest is Silence.
63. Posted: Tue 21st Dec 2010 14:51 GMT
3DS; buy one or you suck
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
64. Posted: Tue 21st Dec 2010 14:56 GMT
Nintendo 3DS:Buy it or your a MORON!
Playing: Call of Duty;Modern Warfare 2,Halo 3,Angry Birds[series].
Brawl FC: 0603-7408-2907
65. Posted: Tue 21st Dec 2010 15:04 GMT
3DS: Fueled by your imagination Wait, that one is for LBP2......
66. Posted: Tue 21st Dec 2010 15:08 GMT
3DS:You Can use your imagination
67. Posted: Tue 21st Dec 2010 15:19 GMT
Nintendo 3DS: Seeing is good.
Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan
68. Posted: Tue 21st Dec 2010 15:25 GMT
Nintendo 3DS:Best Thing since the PS1
69. Posted: Tue 21st Dec 2010 15:26 GMT
3DS: Playing is Believing
3DS Friend Code:5198-2526-6139
70. Posted: Tue 21st Dec 2010 15:48 GMT
playing is good
71. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 02:37 GMT
3DS: 3D without "Man those glasses!"
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55
Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/
72. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 02:42 GMT
Can't you smell Kevin Butler's jealousy....in 3D?!!
Half Nintendo Life moderator, half duck, all awesome!
Feeling mad? Wanna play a game? Then click here!
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
73. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 02:56 GMT
"Welcome to the Third Dimension"
I'm back (for the moment)!
74. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 03:28 GMT
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
75. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 03:29 GMT
3DS: It's friggin' awesome.
Wild signature appeared!
3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770
76. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 03:38 GMT
"Yeah it's $300, but let's face it: you're going to buy it anyway."Or"A 3D gaming machine for Nintendo that won't melt your eyes out and totally suck."
Edited on Wed 22nd December, 2010 @ 03:39 by Kid_A
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
77. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 03:51 GMT
3DS E O S N T Y R O Y
Edited on Wed 22nd December, 2010 @ 03:55 by DESTROYA
78. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 04:10 GMT
Nintendo 3DS, Gaming just got a new dimension.
It's all fun and games.Chat on Nintendo Life.Follow me on Twitter, it's totally free.
79. Posted: Wed 22nd Dec 2010 11:12 GMT
Nintendo 3DS:Beliving Is Good [In 3D!]
80. Posted: Tue 15th Mar 2011 05:30 GMT
Well.... it's a pity Nintendo didn't look here for some interesting slogans but alas, the official slogan is now:
"Take a look inside."
Any final words?
Sylver's Edge on YT | Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! - The Devblog | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14