Showing 41 to 60 of 86
41. Posted: Wed 14th Jul 2010 03:55 BST
3DS - You better have two eyes.
i can't stop laughing at this D:
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
42. Posted: Wed 14th Jul 2010 04:00 BST
Ive got it "3DS don't blink"
Digitaloggery3DS FC: Otaku1WiiU: 013017970991Nintendo of Japanniconico community is full of kawaii!Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this yearWelcome to my emassary of...
43. Posted: Wed 14th Jul 2010 13:39 BST
Nintendo 3DS......Yeah, we went there Sony
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...
44. Posted: Wed 14th Jul 2010 14:54 BST
The 3DS: 3D MOTHER ******! DO YOU LIKE IT?!I hereby dedicate the last slogan to irken, because I know he loves Pulp Fiction
Edited on Wed 14th July, 2010 @ 23:16 by Macaronius
*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky roadall the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*
45. Posted: Wed 14th Jul 2010 22:54 BST
I hereby dedicate the last slogan to irken, because I know he loves Pulp Fiction
46. Posted: Thu 15th Jul 2010 19:29 BST
Getting wrapped up in worries is bad for your body and spirit. That’s when you must short out your logic circuits and reboot your heart. -Elesa, Pokémon B/W
47. Posted: Fri 16th Jul 2010 03:02 BST
3DS. Its 3D.
wont be on here anymore
48. Posted: Fri 16th Jul 2010 03:05 BST
That made me LOL
49. Posted: Fri 16th Jul 2010 03:10 BST
My eyes just died and fell out out of their sockets. I have the lights off and a 28 inch monitor. And that hurts to cross my eyes like tht.
Edited on Fri 16th July, 2010 @ 03:10 by RogueBologna
3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519
50. Posted: Fri 16th Jul 2010 03:27 BST
I am loving "In your face." They better use that.
I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.
51. Posted: Fri 16th Jul 2010 06:02 BST
"Seeing is believing"
I quite like that one, actually. Especially since if you haven't seen it yourself you won't ever believe how well it works.
The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.
52. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 01:55 GMT
Nintendo 3DS: "3D is realistic and flashes before your eyes!"
Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977
53. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 01:58 GMT
Nintendo 3DS: Realistic
54. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 02:00 GMT
Nintendo 3DS: "Realistic is 3D" NOTE Sorry for my 2nd one
55. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 02:05 GMT
that gets my vote
have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii
56. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 02:21 GMT
3DS: A gaming experience that's not too far away
Who Are You?
57. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 10:31 GMT
Nintendo 3DS:IT,S A TRAP
58. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 10:56 GMT
3DS: It's so bad.
59. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 11:00 GMT
Nintendo 3DS: "It's awesomeness can print 3D Money"
60. Posted: Tue 21st Dec 2010 11:34 GMT
Nintendo 3DS:Get 3D Or Get Out.