Showing 41 to 60 of 86
41. Posted: Wed 14th Jul 2010 03:55 BST
3DS - You better have two eyes.
i can't stop laughing at this D:
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
42. Posted: Wed 14th Jul 2010 04:00 BST
Ive got it "3DS don't blink"
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
43. Posted: Wed 14th Jul 2010 13:39 BST
Nintendo 3DS......Yeah, we went there Sony
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad
44. Posted: Wed 14th Jul 2010 14:54 BST
The 3DS: 3D MOTHER ******! DO YOU LIKE IT?!I hereby dedicate the last slogan to irken, because I know he loves Pulp Fiction
Edited on Wed 14th July, 2010 @ 23:16 by Macaronius
*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky roadall the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*
45. Posted: Wed 14th Jul 2010 22:54 BST
I hereby dedicate the last slogan to irken, because I know he loves Pulp Fiction
46. Posted: Thu 15th Jul 2010 19:29 BST
Check out my free Android app, Paddle Ball!
Google Play Store | Amazon Appstore
[Check out Reviews by Shane!]
47. Posted: Fri 16th Jul 2010 03:02 BST
3DS. Its 3D.
wont be on here anymore
48. Posted: Fri 16th Jul 2010 03:05 BST
That made me LOL
49. Posted: Fri 16th Jul 2010 03:10 BST
My eyes just died and fell out out of their sockets. I have the lights off and a 28 inch monitor. And that hurts to cross my eyes like tht.
Edited on Fri 16th July, 2010 @ 03:10 by RogueBologna
3DS Friend Code: 4768-7445-0519
50. Posted: Fri 16th Jul 2010 03:27 BST
I am loving "In your face." They better use that.
I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.
51. Posted: Fri 16th Jul 2010 06:02 BST
"Seeing is believing"
I quite like that one, actually. Especially since if you haven't seen it yourself you won't ever believe how well it works.
The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.
52. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 01:55 GMT
Nintendo 3DS: "3D is realistic and flashes before your eyes!"
I can't wait for Smash 4!
Brawl FC: 0603-7408-2907
53. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 01:58 GMT
Nintendo 3DS: Realistic
54. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 02:00 GMT
Nintendo 3DS: "Realistic is 3D" NOTE Sorry for my 2nd one
55. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 02:05 GMT
that gets my vote
have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii
56. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 02:21 GMT
3DS: A gaming experience that's not too far away
Who Are You?
57. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 10:31 GMT
Nintendo 3DS:IT,S A TRAP
58. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 10:56 GMT
3DS: It's so bad.
59. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 11:00 GMT
Nintendo 3DS: "It's awesomeness can print 3D Money"
60. Posted: Tue 21st Dec 2010 11:34 GMT
Nintendo 3DS:Get 3D Or Get Out.