Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 561 to 580 of 5,116

Snagrio

In terms of DLC for me, if I can have Marth, Roy, and Ike, I'm happy. I mean, they ARE the characters that introduced me (well, the entire West and Europe really when you think about it) to FE as a whole after all.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Gamesake

LordJumpMad wrote:

Why did Marth sound like a girl.
I think Marth should be gived a bread, and have 20-inch python arms.

You try voicing a man who wears a tiara.

...in my pants.

Void

WingedFish wrote:

In terms of DLC for me, if I can have Marth, Roy, and Ike, I'm happy. I mean, they ARE the characters that introduced me (well, the entire West and Europe really when you think about it) to FE as a whole after all.

I don't like the new Ike.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

TheLilK98

WingedFish wrote:

Well, not really. The original to come to the US/West was the one re-named Fire Emblem during localization. The guy's name escapes me at the moment but he had red hair.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Void

TheLilK98 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Well, not really. The original to come to the US/West was the one re-named Fire Emblem during localization. The guy's name escapes me at the moment but he had red hair.

Eliwood? Roy's dad, looks quite a bit like him.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

TheLilK98

Void wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Eliwood, Roy's dad.

Thanks.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

Spoony_Tech

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Looks like he's posing for a Captain Morgan commercial!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheConsonant

Tech101 wrote:

Void wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Looks like he's posing for a Captain Morgan commercial!

We call him sword arm Ike. And that's not what he'll look like in game that's just a piece of art that IS commissioned on of the previous FE artists to do. They did that will all special dlc characters.

TheConsonant

Twitter:

BadKitty

LordJumpMad wrote:

Why did Marth sound like a girl.
I think Marth should be gived a bread, and have 20-inch python arms.

Did he sound like a hungry girl too? if he needed some bread to eat beard* lol >:3

and what is with all the grunting and whinning in that game, dialog is not impressive which is not a shock.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

Hey guys. Haven't been on this site so much since I've been busy with work. The game's western release is coming up, so if anyone has any specific questions about the game let me know. I've totally finished everything, though I haven't done most of the new DLC quests yet.

I've been playing Monster Hunter 3G a lot, so I haven't played Kakusei/Awakening so much these days, though I did pick up the Famicom Fire Emblem off the E-shop, so I'm enjoying that as well.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Thanks Tsuchinoko. I personally would rather be really surprised. Hence why I haven't even read much up on the game. All I can say is how jealous I am of how long you have had the game .

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

He's from Japan. Click on his avatar and it will tell you.

I'm with that lousy cowboy fan up above me. I haven't seen anything on the story and I plan to keep it that way. After all Fire Emblem games are one part story two parts strategy!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

I am a longtime resident of Japan, partially raised here and consider myself culturally Japanese.

I would say this Fire Emblem has a much deeper story than previous entries. I did write up a Fire Emblem impressions article on the site a while back, so if you want to read that you can. If you have any questions about other things, like the music or graphics, or anything non-story related I can tell you about that as well.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Spoony_Tech

How long would you say the main quest is!

MERG said:

TheLilK98

Tsuchinoko wrote:

I am a longtime resident of Japan, partially raised here and consider myself culturally Japanese.

I would say this Fire Emblem has a much deeper story than previous entries. I did write up a Fire Emblem impressions article on the site a while back, so if you want to read that you can. If you have any questions about other things, like the music or graphics, or anything non-story related I can tell you about that as well.

Cool. I'll have to check it out. I got the demo in the US, and I'm liking what I see. What would you say the replay value is? (Very low/Low/Moderate/High/Very High)

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

TheDreamingHawk

Tsuchinoko wrote:

This may sound like a very dumb question....

BUT ARE THERE ANY SAD/DEPRESSING SONGS? This is what I think can tide me over until PMD 3DS, but if this game has sad songs I'll love it more

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Klimbatize

I didn't have a chance to check out the demo until just now.

I've only previously played Sacred Stones in the FE franchise, and I absolutely loved that game so I knew I'd be getting Awakening...but WOW based on that demo I'm definitely pre-ordering it. I love the gameplay (of course), the graphics, the setting, and I even think the writing/story is a little more interesting so far.

I think they did a great job with the demo with introducing new people to the series. I was afraid a demo may be very confusing for people who were new to it, but I think they did a great job with it. I hope it convinces people who would normally not buy the game to pick it up now.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

TheLilK98

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@Tsuchinoko Does the team up feature make the battles pretty one sided or does it get hard enough that it's a helpful technique?

You should take the demo for a spin. It's DEFINITELY a CRUCIAL technique to the game. Playing the demo on lunatic, at first I was like "I'll just pwn them all with Frederick." So I sent him ahead. Long story short, he was almost dead within the first turn. You WILL get pwnd if you don't use it effectively.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.