3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 541 to 560 of 5,021

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

541. Posted:

Why did Marth sound like a girl.
I think Marth should be gived a bread, and have 20-inch python arms.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

542. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Not everybody can be like you! :P

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

uximal

543. Posted:

I have just finished FIre Emblem : Radiant Dawn, I have to admit that it was a real challenge and I loved it, So before Awakening comes out on Europe I will playing Shadow dragon. Cant wait.

4983-5921-3975 | Thiori. jr

AuthorMessage

Lan

544. Posted:

Anyone else like me who basically refuses to use the Jagen characters unless absolutely necessary? So as to not waste experience on them?

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

545. Posted:

Lan wrote:

Anyone else like me who basically refuses to use the Jagen characters unless absolutely necessary? So as to not waste experience on them?

Yes. Unless I'm playing on lunatic.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

546. Posted:

Lan wrote:

Most everyone is that way; however, sometimes they're a necessary evil in the harder difficulty modes. Plus some are not jeigans but are Oifeys.

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

pashaveliki

547. Posted:

Honestly, a lot of who gets on my A team in any given FE is whether or not I like the character. Many a meh person has been leveled simply because they have moxy...

pashaveliki

3DS Friend Code: 3024-5201-8983 | Twitter: pashaveliki

AuthorMessage

Vincent294

548. Posted:

I loved the demo. I'll be pre-ordering it soon. The trailers looked great, and the gameplay's great. It's a lot like The Sacred Stones, but faster and more realistic-looking. The art style for the some of the cutscenes and dialog is cool too. I'm very exited for it. The story from the demo had some cool twists too. I'm eager to play it. DLC support will make this last a long time too.

Vincent294

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage

pashaveliki

549. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

I too wish Chris Redfield was in this game...

pashaveliki

3DS Friend Code: 3024-5201-8983 | Twitter: pashaveliki

AuthorMessage

Lan

550. Posted:

Favorite unit types? Other than special stuff like lords and stuff.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

551. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Serj_Vaykian wrote:

Konata wrote:

I just finished the demo, it was amazing. Since I have never played a FE game before It made a good first impression on me.

I won't have enough money for everything I want now that I want this game >_<.

But FE is so worth it and will give you hours and hours of playtime. Give in to the temptation!

Seconded for emphasis

I'll third...ed...

I agree with these two!

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

552. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

It's a secret to everyone. (Well, most of us anyway...)

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

RR529

553. Posted:

Lan wrote:

Pegasus Knights, Dragon Riders (although I'm not sure if that's their official title), and Archers.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

554. Posted:

TheConsonant wrote:

Lan wrote:

Most everyone is that way; however, sometimes they're a necessary evil in the harder difficulty modes. Plus some are not jeigans but are Oifeys.

Yeah in harder difficulties they become almost necessities as well as the other high level characters that you can recruit. On difficulties like lunatic, the low level characters, while powerful later on just struggle way too much on the intense difficulties and just die too much to spend time on them.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

555. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Lan wrote:

Pegasus Knights, Dragon Riders (although I'm not sure if that's their official title), and Archers.

Dragon Riders as well for me. I love their defense, and strength and moveability. Units like Haar and Jill become almost indestructible near the end. They also have that hit and run ability like cavaliers and can just camp in the water where not many units can get to them. Pegasus Knights are cool when they can dodge more but their crap defense and health usually pisses me off.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

556. Posted:

pashaveliki wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

I too wish Chris Redfield was in this game...

Weeeeellll he kinda is.

@WingedFish I wish it were still a secret to me.

As far as favorite unit type I would say mine are "Wyvern Lords", Generals, and Swordmasters/Trueblades.

TheConsonant

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

557. Posted:

@TheConsonant Tell me about it. Stupid YouTube comments spoiling possibly one of the biggest plot reveals in the game...

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

558. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

@TheConsonant Tell me about it. Stupid YouTube comments spoiling possibly one of the biggest plot reveals in the game...

Psssh, Wasn't even youtube comments for me, stupid serenes somehow didn't have a spoiler tag up.

Edited on by TheConsonant

TheConsonant

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

559. Posted:

I just played on lunatic mode and tired in the first turn.

AAAARRRRRGGGGGH

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

560. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Oh boy, I know for certain that I'm going to play on normal now. Tried hard, and "lost" Chrom's sis (isn't it Lizzie or something?) at the prologue. And then Chrom himself died in the 1st chapter... Yeah that's pretty sad on my part if I lose the game ON THE DEMO. Don't even want to know what lunatic is like atm! :o

Yeah, especially considering that I'll start with classic mode from the get-go, I'm going on normal for the first play-through. :p

That is how Lunatic goes for me too. I just can't stand hard though, it is too easy, not enough punishment for bad moves.

My favs are Sages and wyrven Lords.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt