3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 3,001 to 3,020 of 5,020

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

3,001. Posted:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Is it worth training the streetpass teams, early in the game?
A few of them have good skills, but it feels kinda wrong to use them, but its better to use them, then any of the mind story characters, since their deaths doesn't matter.

It makes more sense to put time and effort into the characters that have supports because having strong pairs matters a lot down the road. If two people have high support and they are teamed up, then they are very likely to have dual attacks and they are more likely to block incoming attacks. However, I have streetpassed with a few people with maxed out characters so I wound up using them on most maps.

That makes sense, I'm guessing streetpass characters don't jump in and help much in a dual attack battle, they do rarely help.
Maybe I shouldn't have replace Lon'qu with Eirika, as my main Myrmidon. but does get the job done.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,002. Posted:

I'm thinking about downloading the Champions Pack, even though I already got Champion of Yore 1 for free. Should I get the pack now or wait until 2 and 3 are released?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

3,003. Posted:

Yeah, I would try to get Lon'qu in the mix. On Hard difficulty, he can be an extremely effective character to have on your offensive front when he's leveled up and acquires skills like Astra and Lethality. Eirika could, too...but again, she won't support anyone.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

3,004. Posted:

@LuigiMan200 If it's like it is here in America if you order a pack you get the next map one week later while to purchase them separately you have to wait 2 weeks between releases. Not sure if they did it with champions though. (Oh, but I'd recommend different DLC as they become useless pretty fast.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Void

3,005. Posted:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

I think it's fitting that Kellam isn't included (at least, I assume that's Kjelle and not him in the back).

Nope, thats Kellam in the back, it has to be since his armor is orange, Kjelle is talking to Sully on the far left, she just isn't wearing her armor, like Frederick.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,006. Posted:

@SkywardLink98 - I'm low on funds and can't afford the other packs yet but from what you're saying, it sounds like I'm better off getting the champions pack (and packs in general) instead of getting them separately. Thanks.

My YouTube Channel

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

3,007. Posted:

Void wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

I think it's fitting that Kellam isn't included (at least, I assume that's Kjelle and not him in the back).

Nope, thats Kellam in the back, it has to be since his armor is orange, Kjelle is talking to Sully on the far left, she just isn't wearing her armor, like Frederick.

Crap, wrong again. Obviously they are grouping most of the kids next to their mothers, but for some reason I thought that was Severa. But then I also thought Severa (near the cake) was Anna before today.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

3,008. Posted:

@LuigiMan200 you're only better off getting the packs if you're gonna buy all the maps already. Low difficulty maps aren't as good a deal as you'll end up levelling past them, but ones that offer new classes and skills are good purchases. I'd suggest skipping the Champions of Yore (unless you really want the All Stats +2) as the Lost Bloodlines, Golden Pack, and Rogues & Redeemers will offer you more for your money.

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

3,009. Posted:

Just wanted to say the music that plays when you're doing a challenge against the Risen is amazing.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

3,010. Posted:

Exponential growth just makes things go by faster, and makes the game far too easy. :P I'd suggest Infinite regalia, and Golden Gaffe though. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,011. Posted:

@SkywardLink98 - Very well, I save my funds for the Golden Pack. I'll probably get the Champions Pack later down the line just to see what it's like, it's cheap so why not? Thanks for helping me out, I'll take note of the Lost Bloodlines and Rogues & Redeemers Packs as I don't think they've been released here yet.

@Happy_Mask - I'll take note of that, thanks. :)

Edited on by DreamyViridi

My YouTube Channel

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

3,012. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Untitled

My favorites are Sumia and Cynthia about to trip into the cake, and Inigo flirting with Libra. Poor guy...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

3,013. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Just wanted to say the music that plays when you're doing a challenge against the Risen is amazing.

I think you can change that in your options.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

3,014. Posted:

I just wanna say I think EXPonential Growth is great. Why? Well, I can do essentially the same thing as Reeking Boxes do, except I can do it in half the time. I don't see a reason to drag grinding on forever. It gets really, really, REALLY boring, really fast.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

shinpichu

3,015. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

My favorites are .... Inigo flirting with Libra. Poor guy...

VirionxOlivia confirmed as canon. :troll:

3Dash wrote:

I just wanna say I think EXPonential Growth is great. Why? Well, I can do essentially the same thing as Reeking Boxes do, except I can do it in half the time. I don't see a reason to drag grinding on forever. It gets really, really, REALLY boring, really fast.

Amen brother.

Edited on by shinpichu

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=51763efee4b0bd1609c69c04

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

3,016. Posted:

Yeah, I love EXPonential Growth. It's very convenient for grinding your characters for the harder maps, like Rogues and Redeemers 3.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

3,017. Posted:

Honestly, I don't really like grinding in FE games. It gets units overpowered too fast, and without consequence, contrary to the other games. :P
The choices I made in the older games lasted even more forever. :P

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

3,018. Posted:

I would never grind in the main story of course. :p

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

3,019. Posted:

I'm debating between Rogues & Redeemers 3 and Summer Scramble. I like the idea of the conversations but most of my units are overpowered, so Rogues and Redeemers seems like it'd be a nice challenge.

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

3,020. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

I would never grind in the main story of course. :p

I kinda grained too much early in he game. I already max out Chrom, to Lv20, and then made him a Great Lord, and I'm only on ch.8 :P
I already have other team mates capping to Lv20 already, and I don't have any more Master Seals >.> ,but I been using the stronger units as pincushions, to help weaker characters.
I'm starting to get a bad habit of wanting to level up everyone.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad