Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 3,021 to 3,040 of 5,033

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

3,021. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

I would never grind in the main story of course. :p

I kinda grained too much early in he game. I already max out Chrom, to Lv20, and then made him a Great Lord, and I'm only on ch.8 :P
I already have other team mates capping to Lv20 already, and I don't have any more Master Seals >.> ,but I been using the stronger units as pincushions, to help weaker characters.
I'm starting to get a bad habit of wanting to level up everyone.

Same. I've maxed out both Chrom and my Tactician's level and promoted both of them. Right now, Chrom is a Great Lord at level 9. I just finished Chapter 11 btw. The game still is pretty challenging (I'm playing on hard) so whatever. Game is still excellent.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Emaan

3,022. Posted:

More fan art :p

Untitled

They really can do a lot of fun things with this cast of characters :3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Void

3,023. Posted:

Poor Sumia. :P

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Emaan

3,024. Posted:

Void wrote:

Always clumsy, that one >:3

Also. I wonder who's clutching Lissa? :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

3,025. Posted:

Whats the best, recommended DLC to buy, they have so many, I'm not sure which one is worth getting.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

3,026. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Void wrote:

Always clumsy, that one >:3

Also. I wonder who's clutching Lissa? :O

Frederick.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

BulbasaurusRex

3,027. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

moomoo wrote:

Eh, at least it's better than having your avatar marry one of Chrom's kids and then having Morgan marry the other one.

Which I'm also thinking of doing.

wait, what??? i thought there would've been something blocking the elder generation from marrying any of the kids...?!

that said, regarding cousin marriages in this game — royalty did it all the time back in the day. creepy, but true.

...and that's exactly why hemophilia kept showing up among the European royal males.

As for the other case, yeah, I have to agree that marrying your aunt/uncle is even creepier. Are these people from backwoods Kentucky?

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912

AuthorMessage

BulbasaurusRex

3,028. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Funny how everyone points out the potential incest situations, but I'm surprised nobody said anything about the beastiality going on (aka Panne and to a lesser extent Nowi, plus both their children). Actually I'd like to know how exactly genetics work in the FE universe, seeing as apparently a Taguel or Manakete female can marry a human male, yet the offspring is a Taguel/Manakete and not a hybrid. Perhaps Taguel and Manakete genes are dominant? I'm obviously thinking too much into this, but genetics an interesting subject to me.

I still want to know how a human/Saiyan hybrid like Gohan can father a child in Dragonball Z. Earth hybrids are always infertile, yet somehow mating with a freakin' space alien race gets around it?! It's bad enough that half-Saiyans naturally have much bigger power potential than full Saiyans, but to also make them fertile really crosses the line.

AuthorMessage

BulbasaurusRex

3,029. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@SkywardLink98 - I'm on Lunatic to grind is to face level 20 secondary class risen with brave, silver, killer type weapons and often forged ones. Along with Mire and a bunch of skills. I can't d0 much with them.

@WingedFish - I'm on Lunatic. Also I can't use them to break caps.

You can always buy that "EXP Growth" DLC map. It features Risen of various strength levels that simply try to run away and only attack in retaliation. For grinding purposes, just fight on Auto.

AuthorMessage

BulbasaurusRex

3,030. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Spoiler I guess? OH GOD MARTH IS A CHICK!!!!

Just kidding. You guys spoiled that for me long ago. :P

I figured that out when she first showed up. She was right about Chrom being pretty dense to not have figured it out himself (although Kuno and Akane from "Ranma 1/2" are still the fictional character record holders in that regard out of anything I've seen or read).

AuthorMessage

Xilef

3,031. Posted:

Playing on Hard, Classic. Wasn't going to restart when my characters died, but i ended up caring about them to much! xD I (try to) only restart on side-missions now. They did yo good of a job when creating the characters.

3DS FC: 4940 5422 5472

AuthorMessage

BulbasaurusRex

3,032. Posted:

lightbringer wrote:

Out of curiosity from playing FE4 I was curious to see what would happen if I paired cousins. Paired Lucina/Owain, and while they do have an S Rank support together, if refers to them as companions after that. I wonder if that's how it is in original game?

Maybe they're like same-sex domestic partners, where they can't legally get married, but they enjoy living together with "benefits." ;)

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

3,033. Posted:

Xilef wrote:

Playing on Hard, Classic. Wasn't going to restart when my characters died, but i ended up caring about them to much! xD I (try to) only restart on side-missions now. They did yo good of a job when creating the characters.

Well that's what happened to me, so I decided to play on easy where Dying is permanent so no resetting under any circumstance. >:3

BulbasaurusRex wrote:

lightbringer wrote:

Out of curiosity from playing FE4 I was curious to see what would happen if I paired cousins. Paired Lucina/Owain, and while they do have an S Rank support together, if refers to them as companions after that. I wonder if that's how it is in original game?

Maybe they're like same-sex domestic partners, where they can't legally get married, but they enjoy living together with "benefits." ;)

Somehow I doubt Fire Emblem: Awakening would suggest incestuous lesbianism - jus' sayin'.

Edited on by Geonjaha

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

BulbasaurusRex

3,034. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

BulbasaurusRex wrote:

lightbringer wrote:

Somehow I doubt Fire Emblem: Awakening would suggest incestuous lesbianism - jus' sayin'.

Owain is male, so it's not lesbianism. I'm just comparing the (usual) legal situations between gay partners and cousin incest. I admit it's still kind of creepy, though.

Edited on by BulbasaurusRex

AuthorMessage

TheConsonant

3,035. Posted:

BulbasaurusRex wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Funny how everyone points out the potential incest situations, but I'm surprised nobody said anything about the beastiality going on (aka Panne and to a lesser extent Nowi, plus both their children). Actually I'd like to know how exactly genetics work in the FE universe, seeing as apparently a Taguel or Manakete female can marry a human male, yet the offspring is a Taguel/Manakete and not a hybrid. Perhaps Taguel and Manakete genes are dominant? I'm obviously thinking too much into this, but genetics an interesting subject to me.

I still want to know how a human/Saiyan hybrid like Gohan can father a child in Dragonball Z. Earth hybrids are always infertile, yet somehow mating with a freakin' space alien race gets around it?! It's bad enough that half-Saiyans naturally have much bigger power potential than full Saiyans, but to also make them fertile really crosses the line.

Well back in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn mating with a Laguz would produce a human offspring, sometimes branded, and after the events of RD interspecies relationships became more common to the point where everyone had some laguz blood in them; eventually making it that manakete, taguel, or similar races could be spawned.

In the original game cousins would be labeled as husband and wife. And Fire Emblem does suggest lesbianism at the very least in Harvest Bonds. And Incest is a big part of FE4.

Edited on by TheConsonant

TheConsonant

Twitter: Divine_King_K

AuthorMessage

Xilef

3,036. Posted:

@Geonjaha Not restarting is almost the most challenging part of the game. xD

3DS FC: 4940 5422 5472

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,037. Posted:

Another question, is it possible to grind support levels in DLC maps?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

3,038. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

I think so, I think I once had a support conversation after grinding for Donnel on the first DLC map.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

3,039. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Yes.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

3,040. Posted:

Just curious, are there any characters that you just simply haven't used at all? I haven't used Miriel at all during my playthrough, I just haven't seen a good use for her, and now I have Ricken and Tharja doing everything see can do, so I don't see a reason to bother levelling her up. I might grind support with her for her kid, but that's as far as I'm willing to go with her.

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur