Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 2,981 to 3,000 of 5,116

Geonjaha

@Bulby - Oh alright then. I hadn't thought that the characters that died and said that had all retired. I guess that brings down my minor complaints about this game even further. I can see myself playing this for years to come. :3

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

LordJumpMad

Is there a limit, to how many times you can Support, with another team mate, like other Fire Emblem games?
It seems like, you can just support with just about anyone.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

@LordJumpMad - I read somewhere that your MU (My Unit) can support everyone (that isn't a spotpass character) in the game. Other characters do have limits though, as some don't have support chemistry with certain others.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

ThePirateCaptain

@Jump
If you mean that units can only have a certain amount of supports with others (5 in Sacred Stones I think) then no. As long as units are compatible, which you can check in your support log, you can have as many supports as you want.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Ploppins

Does anyone use the "Optimize" feature in the inventory? How well does it work? I should just give it a shot but I like my current inventory and I don't really wanna do any reorganizing hahah

PSN/NNID: Ploppins_
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

Void

LordJumpMad wrote:

Is there a limit, to how many times you can Support, with another team mate, like other Fire Emblem games?
It seems like, you can just support with just about anyone.

The only limit on supports is being able to get one 'S' rank, or marry, one character of the opposite gender, you can build up as many 'A' rank supports as you want, permitting they can support the person you're pairing them with in the first place, and you have to have them actually battle next to each other, just ending the turn with characters next to each other doesn't do anything.

@Sgt_Ludby I've never used it so I don't know.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Kagamine

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Untitled

Who is that talking to Virion? I recognize everyone except him and I can't figure it out.

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

LordJumpMad

Is there an easy way to level up Donnel?
Hes too weak to kill anything, and having him paired up, doesn't help much.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

shinpichu

LordJumpMad wrote:

Is there an easy way to level up Donnel?
Hes too weak to kill anything, and having him paired up, doesn't help much.

Have a stronger unit weaken enemies, then have Donnel go in for the kill.

Yeah, that's pretty much the only way. There's no trick to make it easier or anything.

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

Happy_Mask

@LJM If you're willing to work for it, many units are better than Donnel, he may count as a trainee, but that doesn't necessarily make him great.

Also, Gangrel didn't deserve his ending. I'll have my female avatar marry him at some point to keep everybody's endings happy. And Walhart's ending suites him. :3

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Klimbatize

Sgt_Ludby wrote:

Does anyone use the "Optimize" feature in the inventory? How well does it work? I should just give it a shot but I like my current inventory and I don't really wanna do any reorganizing hahah

I always use it. I "Optimize" and then tweak each person's weapons. It gives me a pretty good baseline to work with.

It basically spreads out the weapons fairly evenly, and gives your more important/powerful characters the better healing items.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Kagamine

shinpichu wrote:

@Kagamine

Looks like Frederick to me.

Ahh that makes sense. I didn't recognize him without the armor haha

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

LordJumpMad

Is it worth training the streetpass teams, early in the game?
A few of them have good skills, but it feels kinda wrong to use them, but its better to use them, then any of the mind story characters, since their deaths doesn't matter.

Klimbatize

LordJumpMad wrote:

Is it worth training the streetpass teams, early in the game?
A few of them have good skills, but it feels kinda wrong to use them, but its better to use them, then any of the mind story characters, since their deaths doesn't matter.

It makes more sense to put time and effort into the characters that have supports because having strong pairs matters a lot down the road. If two people have high support and they are teamed up, then they are very likely to have dual attacks and they are more likely to block incoming attacks. However, I have streetpassed with a few people with maxed out characters so I wound up using them on most maps.

shinpichu wrote:

I just notcied that pic doesn't have Anna in it. >: (

Also, who's that with Lucina?

Anna's in the back next to the cake.

I think it's fitting that Kellam isn't included (at least, I assume that's Kjelle and not him in the back).

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Aqueous

@LordJumpMad - If you want to train Donnel, try the first DLC map. Then let the allies die and kill all enemies except for Nanna, she can't fight back and makes a perfect target for Donnel.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Klimbatize

shinpichu wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Anna's in the back next to the cake.

No, that's Cordelia and Severa.

Oh yeah! You're right. I'm so used to seeing my Severa with black hair, I guess.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.