Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 2,961 to 2,980 of 5,116

SkywardLink98

I really wish that they had the reduced price thing here. In Japan it's normally 200 Yen ($2) and when it came out it was on sale for 100 Yen ($1) but here it's $3 :/

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

SkywardLink98

If someone dies in a battle with a Streetpass/Spotpass team are they lost forever? Maribelle just went down (I know, my unkillable unit) and she said she would retreat. I reset before I could find out though.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

LordJumpMad

I just got FE:A for real this time, and I gotta say, why do my team keep dying >:[
Still learning this whole "pairing" thing, since no one can fight on their own in a battle, and Sully keeps dying on me.
They made the A.I. a lot smarter then the other FE game, their quick to let you know who's the weakness link in your team, guess that what I get for putting it on Hard.

Kinda wish I can take my team from FE:SS, and bring them in this game, Marisa never lost a battle.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Void

SkywardLink98 wrote:

If someone dies in a battle with a Streetpass/Spotpass team are they lost forever? Maribelle just went down (I know, my unkillable unit) and she said she would retreat. I reset before I could find out though.

I'm pretty sure if they die, they're dead.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

e-love

WingedFish wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Gimme my beach and hot springs scrambles already!

and swim suit units!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Klimbatize

That's awesome. So many great references in there.

Good to see Tharja near the forefront, but they should have added Anna's other sisters!

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

LordJumpMad

Alright, this game is the worst game ever! It doesn't even have Ross

Ok, back on topic!
On Paralogue 2 (The Twins' Turf)
Does Anna join your team, if you save her in time,and is there anything good in that Town, if you save it.
I been trying for hours to save them both, but never get there on time. Can someone help a SlowMad out.
I'm playing it on Classic/Hard mode.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

RikuzeYre

Why is kellam hiding behind Minerva?

RikuzeYre

Midnight3DS

LordJumpMad wrote:

Alright, this game is the worst game ever! It doesn't even have Ross

Ok, back on topic!
On Paralogue 2 (The Twins' Turf)
Does Anna join your team, if you save her in time,and is there anything good in that Town, if you save it.
I been trying for hours to save them both, but never get there on time. Can someone help a SlowMad out.
I'm playing it on Classic/Hard mode.

You can actually recruit Anna in Paralogue 4, which should appear after chapter 9. Have you tried a Rescue staff to move Anna away from danger?

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

Klimbatize

Yeah, use a Rescue staff, it makes it a whole lot easier. You still don't recruit, and I don't even think the item in that town is that amazing...though I can't remember.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

LordJumpMad

Midnight3DS wrote:

You can actually recruit Anna in Paralogue 4, which should appear after chapter 9. Have you tried a Rescue staff to move Anna away from danger?

Well, she did die, but after the battle was over, she was alive in the cutscene as if she never died, so I'm not sure if she will be in later parts of the story.
After I beat it, I didn't really save, so I'm gonna do that part over and try to get my healer closer to her, with the Rescue staff. I also been leveling up my army by fighting past Fire Emblem teams, and was able to get Eirika and Amelia from Sacred Stone on my team. They kinda act like mindless zombies, but good enough.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

Klimbatize

LordJumpMad wrote:

I also been leveling up my army by fighting past Fire Emblem teams, and was able to get Eirika and Amelia from Sacred Stone on my team. They kinda act like mindless zombies, but good enough.

They're useful in Classic mode. If they die, it's no big loss. For some more frustrating maps, using spotpass characters as bait can present an easier solution.

Edited on by Klimbatize

Geonjaha

MetallicDonkey wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

I also been leveling up my army by fighting past Fire Emblem teams, and was able to get Eirika and Amelia from Sacred Stone on my team. They kinda act like mindless zombies, but good enough.

They're useful in Classic mode. If they die, it's no big loss. For some more frustrating maps, using spotpass characters as bait can present an easier solution.

That's kind of why I've decided to play through the game on classic easy without any DLC/Downloadable characters. When I was playing on normal I'd be too inclined to simply send out those expendable characters or reset the game when someone died - this way if someone dies they stay dead no matter what. I just lost Virion to a critical hit though so that's quite a major loss. :/

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Geonjaha

Void wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I'm pretty sure if they die, they're dead.

Yup, and it also brings of one of my few complaints about the game. When any unit dies it simply spouts out something about retreating instead of dying. They really could have added an extra set of lines depending on whether you're playing on Classic or Casual...

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

SubBronze

@Geonjaha By looking at the Wiki which I use for reclassing I think there is a small difference between classic and casual if there the character is important to the plot or in cutscenes.

E.g. for Fredrick:
"“Damn my carelessness! For the sake of my liege, I cannot fall here... Forgive me! Retreat is my only recourse!”" (Classic)
"I cannot fight with such a grievous wound. I'm sorry, but I must withdraw...” (Casual)

If its an optional character or not important to the plot such as Donnel, they die in classic:
“Unnngh...I-I did m'best... Made the village proud...” (Classic)
“YEOWCH! I ain't never been hit so hard! Better get outta here and heal up.” (Casual)

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.