Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 5,116

Spoony_Tech

If Lissa dies I heard you get the bad ending.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

oninowon

TheLilK98 wrote:

@Everyone who answered Thanks.
@CrimsonFire13 Same here. Around January 20th-21st I went online to pre order it from gamestop. Then I called them up and found out you can only pre order from gamestop IN-STORE(Which is just stupid) so the next day I go to gamestop to pre order and the guy's like "we're out of pre orders" so I'm like fine, I'll just pick it up on release. February 4th I walk in there, and they're all "well you shoulda pre ordered" So then I left. Friday I was out bowling with friends and we stoped by WalMart before we went home. I go to the 3DS case, and RIGHT THERE was a SINGLE copy of the game. Needless to say I bought it. I think I'll use WalMart from now on, since you can actually pre order online.

I had bad experience with Gamestop but this time around they saved the day for me. I had preordered the game through Best Buys but they botched up the preorder. I even called beforehand to see if they got it in (which they said came in) so I assumed I would have my copy. Not so! They gave me a couple of lame excuses and after the manager failed to alleviate my disappointement I walked out and called Gamestop immediately. I asked if they had any copies in stock and when they confirmed they had it, I had them hold a copy for me. The only caveat was that I had to pick it up that day (I went immediately there as soon as I got off the phone). Make sure next time you mention that you are heading there NOW! (or at least that day).

oninowon

oninowon

Personally, I didn't think twice about picking up a physical copy of the game even after Best Buys screwed me out of my preorder bonus. I don't see myself playing this game in the long haul to warrant a space in my SD card. At the moment, the only retail game I have on my SD card is Art Academy which I know I'll constantly go to for doodling/drawing/painting. The DLCs are awesome and gives me new techniques to try out. It was natural for it to be a digital download for me. I have the same mentality when Animal Crossing becomes available. I see myself enjoying that for years.

oninowon

Snagrio

@Emaan I wouldn't know since I always reset...

@Tech101 There's a bad ending? I know there is a sad and a happy ending, but there's a bad one? Either that or you're talking about the game over, like if Chrom or the avatar dies.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Spoony_Tech

Sorry. I was trolling!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

WingedFish wrote:

@Tech101

That was beyond the doubt one of the scariest creepiest things I've ever seen. No more trolling in topics you are in I swear!!

MERG said:

theblackdragon

if there really is a 'happy' and 'sad' ending and you guys weren't just messing around about that too up there, without spoiling too much about it, can anyone tell me (and/or anyone else who may be interested in the same) what triggers which ending? or point me to a place that lays out the triggers/decisions? i'm kinda leery of looking through gamefaqs right now, trying to avoid spoilers of story points D:

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Snagrio

theblackdragon wrote:

if there really is a 'happy' and 'sad' ending and you guys weren't just messing around about that too up there, without spoiling too much about it, can anyone tell me (and/or anyone else who may be interested in the same) what triggers which ending? or point me to a place that lays out the triggers/decisions? i'm kinda leery of looking through gamefaqs right now, trying to avoid spoilers of story points D:

Well, I'll try my best.

You can get one of two endings depending on who you allow to defeat Grima (the dragon), with the two choices being Chrom or the Avatar.

Hope that didn't spoil too much.

Snagrio

Snagrio

@tbd No problem.

Hey, I just helped an administrator. For some reason I feel a strange surge of power...

Snagrio

TysonOfTime

Well, due to storms and me HAVING TO SHOVEL OUT CVS'S IN THE SNOWB ARGHHHH I finally was able to start playing this today...

I'm so behind.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

slidecage

noticed the downloads go to your Memory card ..

so say you have the game and download the maps and then sell off your game.. in a few months you rebuy the game... would you still have the dlc or do you need to buy them again since it saves to your memory card and not the game itself

slidecage

Tricoloryoshi

TysonOfTime wrote:

Well, due to storms and me HAVING TO SHOVEL OUT CVS'S IN THE SNOWB ARGHHHH I finally was able to start playing this today...

I'm so behind.

No shame in that, I'm probably way behind people that started on higher difficulties. :/ (as in, higher than "normal" setting; the easiest one)

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

e-love

So I guess no one knows what happens when Lissa dies? Okay then ;_;

Oh and I'm rockin Chapter 8 status over here. Everyone else is most likely multiple chapters ahead of me.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Spoony_Tech

TysonOfTime wrote:

I'm so behind.

Yeah don't worry too much. I've had it since the first night and I'm still only at chapter 4!

MERG said:

Snagrio

Tech101 wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

I'm so behind.

Yeah don't worry too much. I've had it since the first night and I'm still only at chapter 4!

I've beaten the game, yet I doubt I'll ever go above normal difficulty, let alone lunatic. So yeah, don't feel bad.

Snagrio

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.