3DS Forum

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Showing 1,281 to 1,300 of 4,828

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,281. Posted:

If Lissa dies I heard you get the bad ending. :P

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

oninowon

1,282. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

@Everyone who answered Thanks.
@CrimsonFire13 Same here. Around January 20th-21st I went online to pre order it from gamestop. Then I called them up and found out you can only pre order from gamestop IN-STORE(Which is just stupid) so the next day I go to gamestop to pre order and the guy's like "we're out of pre orders" so I'm like fine, I'll just pick it up on release. February 4th I walk in there, and they're all "well you shoulda pre ordered" So then I left. Friday I was out bowling with friends and we stoped by WalMart before we went home. I go to the 3DS case, and RIGHT THERE was a SINGLE copy of the game. Needless to say I bought it. I think I'll use WalMart from now on, since you can actually pre order online.

I had bad experience with Gamestop but this time around they saved the day for me. I had preordered the game through Best Buys but they botched up the preorder. I even called beforehand to see if they got it in (which they said came in) so I assumed I would have my copy. Not so! They gave me a couple of lame excuses and after the manager failed to alleviate my disappointement I walked out and called Gamestop immediately. I asked if they had any copies in stock and when they confirmed they had it, I had them hold a copy for me. The only caveat was that I had to pick it up that day (I went immediately there as soon as I got off the phone). Make sure next time you mention that you are heading there NOW! (or at least that day).

oninowon

AuthorMessage

oninowon

1,283. Posted:

Personally, I didn't think twice about picking up a physical copy of the game even after Best Buys screwed me out of my preorder bonus. I don't see myself playing this game in the long haul to warrant a space in my SD card. At the moment, the only retail game I have on my SD card is Art Academy which I know I'll constantly go to for doodling/drawing/painting. The DLCs are awesome and gives me new techniques to try out. It was natural for it to be a digital download for me. I have the same mentality when Animal Crossing becomes available. I see myself enjoying that for years.

oninowon

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,284. Posted:

@Emaan I wouldn't know since I always reset...

@Tech101 There's a bad ending? :o I know there is a sad and a happy ending, but there's a bad one? Either that or you're talking about the game over, like if Chrom or the avatar dies.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,285. Posted:

Sorry. I was trolling!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,286. Posted:

@Tech101 :p

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,287. Posted:

That was beyond the doubt one of the scariest creepiest things I've ever seen. No more trolling in topics you are in I swear!!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,288. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

That was beyond the doubt one of the scariest creepiest things I've ever seen. No more trolling in topics you are in I swear!!

And don't you forget it. u_u

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,289. Posted:

if there really is a 'happy' and 'sad' ending and you guys weren't just messing around about that too up there, without spoiling too much about it, can anyone tell me (and/or anyone else who may be interested in the same) what triggers which ending? or point me to a place that lays out the triggers/decisions? i'm kinda leery of looking through gamefaqs right now, trying to avoid spoilers of story points D:

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,290. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

if there really is a 'happy' and 'sad' ending and you guys weren't just messing around about that too up there, without spoiling too much about it, can anyone tell me (and/or anyone else who may be interested in the same) what triggers which ending? or point me to a place that lays out the triggers/decisions? i'm kinda leery of looking through gamefaqs right now, trying to avoid spoilers of story points D:

Well, I'll try my best.

You can get one of two endings depending on who you allow to defeat Grima (the dragon), with the two choices being Chrom or the Avatar.

Hope that didn't spoil too much. :$

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,291. Posted:

@WingedFish: That works, thank you :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,292. Posted:

@tbd No problem.

Hey, I just helped an administrator. For some reason I feel a strange surge of power...

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

1,293. Posted:

Well, due to storms and me HAVING TO SHOVEL OUT CVS'S IN THE SNOWB ARGHHHH I finally was able to start playing this today...

I'm so behind. :(

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

slidecage

1,294. Posted:

noticed the downloads go to your Memory card ..

so say you have the game and download the maps and then sell off your game.. in a few months you rebuy the game... would you still have the dlc or do you need to buy them again since it saves to your memory card and not the game itself

slidecage

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

1,295. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Well, due to storms and me HAVING TO SHOVEL OUT CVS'S IN THE SNOWB ARGHHHH I finally was able to start playing this today...

No shame in that, I'm probably way behind people that started on higher difficulties. :/ (as in, higher than "normal" setting; the easiest one)

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,296. Posted:

So I guess no one knows what happens when Lissa dies? Okay then ;_;

Oh and I'm rockin Chapter 8 status over here. Everyone else is most likely multiple chapters ahead of me. :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

1,297. Posted:

How's the game so far guys? Mine comes in tomorrow. So excited!

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

1,298. Posted:

IAmNotWill wrote:

How's the game so far guys? Mine comes in tomorrow. So excited!

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,299. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Yeah don't worry too much. I've had it since the first night and I'm still only at chapter 4!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,300. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Yeah don't worry too much. I've had it since the first night and I'm still only at chapter 4!

I've beaten the game, yet I doubt I'll ever go above normal difficulty, let alone lunatic. So yeah, don't feel bad.