Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Kakusei (Awakening)

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 5,116

Aqueous

I've got to chapter 16 myself. I'd be farther but I got hooked on support conversations, so I've been supporting my characters rather then going farther
Though I have to move on I guess, replaying the dlc maps does get tiring (I'm on Lunatic so those random Risen battles are about 10+ times harder then normal levels so I haven't beaten any, also do they really need to boost the enemies I find by streetpass, I dislike them having, silver, killer and plus weapons all the time, why can't they their steel weapons and Elspells instead that they are tagged with?).... I really want to keep supporting them, figuring out who should marry who based on who gets along.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

yoyogamer

Emaan wrote:

So I guess no one knows what happens when Lissa dies? Okay then ;_;

Oh and I'm rockin Chapter 8 status over here. Everyone else is most likely multiple chapters ahead of me.

She doesn't die, she just retreats from battle, as do many other characters who play an important role in the story. She doesn't fight again through the rest of the game, however, and you can't support with her. So, essentially a "dead" unit that isn't actually dead.

This is a signature.

theblackdragon

slidecage wrote:

noticed the downloads go to your Memory card ..

so say you have the game and download the maps and then sell off your game.. in a few months you rebuy the game... would you still have the dlc or do you need to buy them again since it saves to your memory card and not the game itself

I know when I downloaded the DLC on my 3DS, my husband had to download the DLC onto his own — the game acted like it had had no DLC downloaded at all. I'd imagine that, once you re-buy the game in your situation, the game would behave as if you'd downloaded the DLC on one file and started a brand new game on an empty slot; the already-downloaded maps wouldn't be accessible until that one spot on the map opens up, but they'd be there for you to access as soon as it was available.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Snagrio

yoyogamer wrote:

Emaan wrote:

So I guess no one knows what happens when Lissa dies? Okay then ;_;

Oh and I'm rockin Chapter 8 status over here. Everyone else is most likely multiple chapters ahead of me.

She doesn't die, she just retreats from battle, as do many other characters who play an important role in the story. She doesn't fight again through the rest of the game, however, and you can't support with her. So, essentially a "dead" unit that isn't actually dead.

Really? That's cheap... So basically if the character is important enough to appear in cutscenes, they don't die but just become unusable. Must be all that free soda.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Lan

What I like: The characters, they all are really fleshed out and unique. The units, A lot of mage units that can also use melee weapons. The music. The battle chatter between units, kinda like Xenoblade. And Sully. She's just badass.

What I don't like: All of the side missions and stuff. It seems like a distraction to me, detracting from the main story. And the game's kinda tough, I think you're expected to grind at least a little. Not saying difficulty is bad, it's just that I wanna be able to play the story without having to grind.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

SkywardLink98

Just got Panne married to Gaius, Frederick married to Sully, and Yarne married to Noire. None had super interesting supports (Except maybe Panne having to get Gaius down from a cliff) so I was kinda disappointed.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

slidecage

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Just got Panne married to Gaius, Frederick married to Sully, and Yarne married to Noire. None had super interesting supports (Except maybe Panne having to get Gaius down from a cliff) so I was kinda disappointed.

thats what happens when you get married in real life too.. sometimes you want to jump off a cliff

slidecage

Spoony_Tech

slidecage wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

thats what happens when you get married in real life too.. sometimes you want to jump off a cliff

Lol. Some days but most are good!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

slidecage

streetpass....do you need to go to new internet places or can you just stay home and hook yourself up to the net to get streetpass or does each new spot give you new stuff

slidecage

Spoony_Tech

slidecage wrote:

streetpass....do you need to go to new internet places or can you just stay home and hook yourself up to the net to get streetpass or does each new spot give you new stuff

You need to carry that 3ds with you every where my friend. It's only for passing other with the system and the game as well. Spotpass will update you on New dlc and give you free stuff occasionally. Make sure you set up a team for street pass to work though!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Void

I'll be darned if the landmass to the north of Valm doesn't remind me of Tellius, Goldoa and Gallia.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Klimbatize

I'm loving this game a lot, just like I thought I would.

But seriously, why don't they have feet? So distracting.

If we find out down the road that everyone is descended from minotaurs or something, then I'll understand. And if that's what's going on, please nobody spoil it for me.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

theblackdragon

y'know, the 'no feet' thing didn't bother me, but it really bothered my husband. i wondered what the big deal was for a while, and then i realized — FFIIIDS, FFIVDS, FF:4HoL, and Theatrhythm have all kinda already desensitized me to it, lol, with their characters' tiny-footed designs. i think it's cute :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

turtlelink

theblackdragon wrote:

y'know, the 'no feet' thing didn't bother me, but it really bothered my husband. i wondered what the big deal was for a while, and then i realized — FFIIIDS, FFIVDS, FF:4HoL, and Theatrhythm have all kinda already desensitized me to it, lol, with their characters' tiny-footed designs. i think it's cute :3

It annoyed the hell out of me at first, but I got used to it.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

SkywardLink98

theblackdragon wrote:

When I played the demo it drove me crazy, but now I don't even notice.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Spoony_Tech

Wait.....they didn't have feet?!?! I didn't notice!

MERG said:

Snagrio

It bothered me for a little bit, but after I got sucked into the story and gameplay, I never gave the notion a second glance.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SkywardLink98

I just got to the final level... it's hard. All the enemies are level 20 advanced classes, and my level 50-ish avatar (he hit level 20 twice and is now level 10 or something) was destroyed. On previous level he'd lose maybe 1-2 health maximum when I put him in the middle of a group of enemies, and now he get's destroyed. I should've expected that since it's the final level, but it's still a pretty big difficulty spike.

LzWinky

theblackdragon wrote:

Well, they do have feet. They're just really small

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.