Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem: Fates

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 2,517

WhiskeyFlamingo

The removal of the skinship isn't that much of a bother for me cos I would never have used it but I guess I can see where people are coming from arguing for it back. Anyway, I look forward to this game very much !

“To every man his little cross. Till he dies. And is forgotten.”― Samuel Beckett
“One day at a time, sweet Jesus. Whoever wrote that one hadn’t a clue. A day is a f**kin’ eternity”
― Roddy Doyle.

Nintendo Network ID: MunsterRugbyfan | Twitter:

-Green-

Has it been actually confirmed that the skinship feature has been removed?

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

TeeJay

@-Red-: No.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Socar

I want to ask something.

Is it ok that I buy them separately and am I the only one that's gonna miss out the special edition?

I feel like I need to wait for a month after its release so that the minor bugs and glitches can be fixed in later patches, but by the time that happens, the edition would be sold out and I guess that's the whole point of it being limited.

The thing is that I know I'm probably not gonna get the limited edition simply because I get my 3DS games from my dad who buys them from abroad and I also get stuff from play-asia as well. When I last checked on Asia, its presold. So by the time it gets restocked, I wonder if it will be possible to get the edition.

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

jump

Socar wrote:

I feel like I need to wait for a month after its release so that the minor bugs and glitches can be fixed in later patches,

Considering how long it's been out in Japan I doubt there's any glitches that haven't been patched already before it's release.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Blast

The less fanservice in the game... The less I get excited about the game. Go ahead and judge me.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Ralizah

Skinship isn't terribly fanservicey, though. Not nearly as much as Camilla's jiggly jugs, which seem to still be a thing in the NA version.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Smash_kirby

Will I have to wait till midnight to get the game digitally? I wasn't sure if Nintendo was doing preloading for the game but it isn't even on the eshop to find beyond the treehouse videos.

Smash_kirby

Tyranexx

GamecubeMan wrote:

Two more weeks!

I share your excitement, but unfortunately am going to have to get my copy later than launch day. :/

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

veeflames

@TomJ: I doubt it. I wouldn't want to visit the Miiverse page of this game...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

GamecubeMan

Its funny, when I played Awakening I was but the freshman, but now Im the senior about to play Fates!

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

The investor event sadly didn't give any indication of a EU release date (still "2016").

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Mario_1985

Grumblevolcano wrote:

The investor event sadly didn't give any indication of a EU release date (still "2016").

Tell me about it. Every now and again I check for a release date. I'm a little scared that I'm just going to forget about buying it. Knowing my luck when I do remember, it will probably be sold out everywhere.

Mario_1985

Shinion

It'll be in the next Direct. Surely. It has to be. Gotta be. 100%. I don't even mind waiting a few more months as long as I can get the special edition ordered and look forward to it.

Shinion

DreamyViridi

If Fates is anything like Awakening, then we will probably get the game a couple months after the USA do. Awakening was released over there in February and then the EU regions got it in April. Fates is also being released in the February month so the same may happen again.

It's not likely but that might give a general idea of what the EU release date would/will be.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

CaviarMeths

Just reserved my FEF n3DS. Felt a little weird. Never done that with video game stuff before. But I live out of town now and can't always make a day out of driving in and doing some shopping. Called the store to make sure they were getting a decent amount of stock and they said they'd leave one aside for me. Pretty cool of them to do that, I guess? I was worried it would be a EBGames thing where they want you to actually go to the store, put $5 down, listen to a spiel about pre-ordering some crap, and take a magazine when all I wanted was to come buy my waifu game and leave with as little eye contact as possible.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Grumblevolcano

Preload now available for NA.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.