Forums

Topic: Fantasy life

Posts 801 to 820 of 1,087

TeeJay

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Dang @TeeJay you blew right by me and in less time no less lol. I'm level 40 and still only 4 jobs in.

Hunting with friends that are ahead of you will do that. They have access to areas with stronger monsters and thus more EXP. Not that that is even one of the big reasons, I mean I normally get access soon after.

I think the main reason is that we can tackle the BIG monsters together since there are more of us, and we can revive each other infinitely. So since we can tackle more big monsters, we can farm a lot of exp. I must have gained like 8 levels today.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

I wish the characters I take with me on my quests attack more. I'll do like 80% of the damage to any large monsters.

Is there a way to see what skills the characters have you can invite on quests? One of them was giving me strength and magic boosts but not sure whom.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LzWinky

ELI-ASH wrote:

i spend like 3 or so hours trying to find 2 elder oak logs for a quest. It was a lil annoying but it was fun nonetheless.
after i cut one i would leave the area and come back but, I noticed great trees respawn differently than say bounty monsters,after you cut one in an area you have to sleep in your bed/or an inn and they will respawn.

The big trees give you a better chance for Elder logs

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ELI-ASH

@WaLzgi thats what i was focusing on the big tree in elderwood. but it was taking forever for it to reappear until i learn all you have to do is sleep for it to appear again.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Tigus

I'm about to open my door anyone want to join me and my friend? Really need more people to play with that have the DLC.

Edited on by Tigus

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Yoshi_Prime

I'm level 35 and got master woodcutter last night. Getting those random elder logs really sucks though. But it's all still really fun regardless. Those end songs, though...

Yoshi_Prime

Spoony_Tech

I got 2 master ranks yesterday. Got some really nice stuff now. Almost near 2 more master ranks as well.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Arianabtd

I just became a Master tailor, and I actually really liked the song at the end.
It was so random but sounded really good.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Turns out of us is too poor to buy the dlc right now so even though we all meet specifications now, we have to wait some more. I really dislike this different versions thing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

Turns out of us is too poor to buy the dlc right now so even though we all meet specifications now, we have to wait some more. I really dislike this different versions thing.

The other 2 need to pitch in and buy him a 10$ eshop card. You both can skip lunch today and feel better for it.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Ralizah

Another Master rank. Miner, this time. Still ignoring the story.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Sparkrm

The elder logs challenge are a pain, but the last cook dishes and challenges are way harder (and annoying too).

3DS Friend Code: 4484-8172-6829 | Nintendo Network ID: sparkrm

Ralizah

Spoony_Tech wrote:

So they do a song and dance once you become a master?! Sweet, only seems like it took forever lol. Almost 60 hours and still going strong!

Yeah, each time you master a class, they sing a different song. I've taken to just skipping them.

Yoshi_Prime

I've done an equal portion of the story and skills. I'm now trying my hand at Blacksmithing (I'm a master Mercenary, Woodcutter, and Miner). One problem I have is the lack of information on items. No knowledge on what they do or where to get them. This would be alleviated with a wiki, but the Fantasy Life Wiki is pretty bare bones, while sharing a problem similar to the Animal Crossing Wikis (broad terms without certain pages and misinformation abound).

Yoshi_Prime

Ralizah

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

I've done an equal portion of the story and skills. I'm now trying my hand at Blacksmithing (I'm a master Mercenary, Woodcutter, and Miner). One problem I have is the lack of information on items. No knowledge on what they do or where to get them. This would be alleviated with a wiki, but the Fantasy Life Wiki is pretty bare bones, while sharing a problem similar to the Animal Crossing Wikis (broad terms without certain pages and misinformation abound).

Pretty much every question i've had has been asked and answered by other people on the GameFaqs board for the game. I suggest looking there.

Tigus

I'm a Creator Mercenary and Master Paladin, I have 115hr and am level 80 with max strength of 100, I have also completed the story of both the regular and DLC and I must say.... THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

6ch6ris6

okay i havent played the game since...ehm weeks or so. i will definetly not get the dlc. reason is i am not that interested in the game anymore (in the end the fighting is too weak and the game is too easy) and i do not want to support the dlc policy of this game.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

LzWinky

Tigus wrote:

I'm a Creator Mercenary and Master Paladin, I have 115hr and am level 80 with max strength of 100, I have also completed the story of both the regular and DLC and I must say.... THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!

Intelligence > Strength

Also, I became a Master Alchemist in only 30 minutes. Keeping everything I collected helped a bit

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TeeJay

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

The other 2 need to pitch in and buy him a 10$ eshop card. You both can skip lunch today and feel better for it.

None of us have ever met before. Basicallly we all became sort of e-friends via Animal Crossing. I met her on Tortimer island and she had a friend who visits that I also met. We hung out for SOO MANY HOURS in AC and became friends that way.

Edited on by TeeJay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic