3DS Forum

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Showing 861 to 868 of 868

AuthorMessage

spike

861. Posted:

Got my copy from flubit / Amazon today. No pre order goodies :(
Happy to report that QR codes work OK. Here' s a web page with loads of 'em.

http://suraph.hubpages.com/hub/Etrian-Odyssey-IV-Legends-of-t...

Hour or so into the adventure. Started afresh as I made a few mistakes with the skill tree on a couple of characters. Playing on Normal difficulty.

3DS Friend code : 2191 - 7682 - 6801
Please feel free to add me and I will do likewise in a timely fashion. Cheers.
Currently playing: Nintendo Pocket Football. Fav games EO4, Fire Emblem,REZ Mercs,Ghost Recon SW

AuthorMessage

Kyoto

862. Posted:

I'm at the misty ravine B3F now. Got someone to join me who is lvl28. My party (L/F/N/R/M) is around lvl22. I feel really underleveled all of the sudden. Especially when fighting enemies there.

What lvl should my party be and where to go to grind fast at this point?

[url=http://backloggery.com/kyoto][/url]

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7186-0935

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

863. Posted:

Kyoto wrote:

I'm at the misty ravine B3F now. Got someone to join me who is lvl28. My party (L/F/N/R/M) is around lvl22. I feel really underleveled all of the sudden. Especially when fighting enemies there.

What lvl should my party be and where to go to grind fast at this point?

I don't remember what lvl you should be, but I do know if you find the Ehh...Spoliers? hidden pond, the FOEs there are easy to beat and also yield a good amount of profit. End of Ehh...Spoliers?

Edited on by MasterWario

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

Algus

864. Posted:

I always ended up being around or above the guest characters when I played the game. Never really had to grind, that was just from hitting every quest and area and collecting items. I would sometimes do an "FoE tour" once i had reached the end of an area to clear out FOEs and get their items so I could sell them and buy the gear you get.

I have dug this game back out again in anticipation of Millenium Girl coming out and I'm finally making some progress in the post-game content. Boy the random enemies in this place are punishing! I haven't boosted my level cap yet but I've been grinding up an Arcanist and Imperial while my Bushi and Medic cool their heels in Tharsis. I was packing paralysis ankhs but I might swap them out for something that resists stone. Getting one-shotted by so many enemies reminds me of the bad old days of trying to get through Persona 3 Portable on the highest difficulty :( It's been fun messing with my high level guys again since I've been occupying myself with Heroes of Lagaard lately

Edited on by Algus

Where's the KABOOM?! There was supposed to be an earth-shattering KABOOM! sigh delays...delays...

AuthorMessage

Ernest_The_Crab

865. Posted:

I'm currently making a D/L and was wondering, is is worth it to sacrifice fan dance for speed boost in this case since speed boost cancels out the evade bonus but I get bonus damage/accuracy from attacking before the enemies from Initiative?

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

AuthorMessage

thatguyEZ

866. Posted:

I have a D/L but her Fan dance is at 4/10 and speed boost is 3/8. She already acts first every turn so I just concentrate on buff dances, she's at lvl 69 so i'll only be able to add 1 more skill point to a skill. But I would say go ahead and work on speed boost instead of fan dance because all FD does is increase your evasion rate, where speed boost increases act speed, hit rate, and evasion rate.

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter: theinfamousdjez

AuthorMessage

Ernest_The_Crab

867. Posted:

thatguyEZ wrote:

I have a D/L but her Fan dance is at 4/10 and speed boost is 3/8. She already acts first every turn so I just concentrate on buff dances, she's at lvl 69 so i'll only be able to add 1 more skill point to a skill. But I would say go ahead and work on speed boost instead of fan dance because all FD does is increase your evasion rate, where speed boost increases act speed, hit rate, and evasion rate.

I heard somewhere that the Dancer's Fan Dance is bugged when used with Speed Boost. Apparently, the Dancer's Speed Boost will give you no evade while negating the evade from Fan Dance. Mostly the reason why I wanted to know if it was a worthwhile trade off.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

868. Posted:

I finally beat this game today! That final boss is so freakin' annoying, especially since I have an odd party that isn't like how I think most people have it set up.
Front Row: F sub-B, L sub-I Back Row: A sub-R, S sub-N, R sub-M.
I was all excited for post-game too, until I found out the next dungeon was creepy as ever... And I thought EOU SPOILER Claret Hollows END was bad. So I might not finish that, but what a great journey this game was!

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371