Forums

Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Posts 781 to 800 of 875

MERG

Thanks...here I go again.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

MERG

This creating new / resting old and grinding sure is a lot of fun!

Spoony_Tech

Hey that's just the way I beat it. I'm sure there is many other ways and other attacks you could use.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Believe me...I've tried many other ways...and failed every time.

I can't seem to land massive hits so it takes longer and I start running low on TP.

Spoony_Tech

Do you have a dancer or are you subing one? You can use quick step to make sure you land a massive blow whenever you want. My fortress is subing one.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

My nightseeker is subbing one.

Question...is there a proper/effective way to use a drive blade?

Spoony_Tech

Well since it overheats so much you can't get good blows but every 3 turns. But after 2 overheats you can cool it off for 3 turns and that's when its most effective. I also sub ruinmaster with him and use runic gleam to further increase his attack power.

MERG said:

MERG

Wow..in the end, I guess my party sucks. How did I get this far to now have a party that just doesn't work?!?!?!?

Spoony_Tech

Like i said before i like to use all characters and level them evenly so i do know them better but there is still some skills i know little about. Skills that could help me a lot but either dont use them or quite understand them.

MERG said:

MERG

I definitely made a HUGE mistake not keeping all of my characters leveled somewhat evenly. I will NEVER make that mistake again! It's just killing me as I told myself I wouldn't get MH3 until I beat the titan.

Spoony_Tech

How hard are your attacks hitting for and how many heavy hitters do you have?

MERG said:

MERG

That's the issue...none of my attacks are hitting that hard. And right now I only have a level 50 Imperial and a 60-something Lansnecht.

Spoony_Tech

Sounds like you need to make some foes eat to turn them golden and experience boost for some big time experience. Also have YOU been eating before the fight?

MERG said:

MERG

Oh I've been eating.

What do you mean..."make some foes eat to turn them golden"? I thought they randomly turned golden on their own?!?!?!?!?!??

Spoony_Tech

Really??? I'm pretty sure we talked about this a couple of months back. Some of the foes will turn golden if feed them the right food. I've got over 130,000 from one foe before. Do that a few times and you will level up in no time. The 4th land is best for this as the other foes from land 5 won't eat yet! I remember it was the dreameater we were talking about. Although you will only get about 50k or so from him.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

MERG

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Dear lord I've been wasting A LOT of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mention the dream eaters but didn't say how you did it. I know they randomly change every so often though.

So do they change on the spot after feeding? Man I feel like a noob!

Spoony_Tech

I remember the dreameater was one of the gold veggies from their land. Its whatever the foe likes but the gold version. Not sure if that works with every foe though.

MERG said:

MERG

Gotcha...thanks...again.

MERG

I FINALLY beat that @#$%@#$%-ing Titan! Whoah, that took too long!

Spoony_Tech

Well how did you do it?

MERG said:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.