3DS Forum

Topic: Colors! 3D Creations

Showing 221 to 240 of 493

AuthorMessage

Gioku

221. Posted:

I've got a new painting I'll be uploading hopefully tomorrow; there's Wi-Fi at my school and school starts tomorrow.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

222. Posted:

School has taken away all my time to draw! D:

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

223. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I've already got it drawn, I just need to upload it! Also, my school doesn't give out much homework, so I should have some time to draw! (I also go to an art school)

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

224. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I've already got it drawn, I just need to upload it! Also, my school doesn't give out much homework, so I should have some time to draw! (I also go to an art school)

Wow, lucky. I've been swamped with homework this year. I think I'll try and start on a drawing right now. Whatever little I can get done. I have so many ideas in my head right now but no time.

Edit: Started on a drawing for the heck of it and actually got a lot done. I could be done with it tomorrow depending on homework. I'll try and upload it.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Karakato

225. Posted:

Made this pic about three friends during my spare time a week ago. Took me a couple of hours to finish and I think it turned out alright for that time.
Untitled
Comments on the pic is much appreciated, and if there are any advises or critiques, more so.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

226. Posted:

That's pretty awesome I'm working on a drawing for a few days now once I'm done ill upload it

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

227. Posted:

my newest work.
Untitled
IN WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED...

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

228. Posted:

Karakato wrote:

Made this pic about three friends during my spare time a week ago. Took me a couple of hours to finish and I think it turned out alright for that time.
Untitled
Comments on the pic is much appreciated, and if there are any advises or critiques, more so.

That is very impressive considering what you had to work with. I'd give some advice, but I've forgetten everything about my high school art class (which has not helped my art, btw) so I doubt I could be of much help here.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RR529

229. Posted:

^You'd be stunned by what some people can do on Colors! 3D. There's this one painting of a lion on the gallery that looks photo-realistic (and being in 3D, you know it was done on the 3DS app).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Gioku

230. Posted:

Untitled
A new enemy for my ZOMMIES:ATTACK! project! this creature just popped into my head one day, so I had to draw it before I forgot about it! I was pleasantly surprised to find that it looks much creepier on a computer screen than on the 3DS! (I did fiddle around to get some good 3D effects, though, which are lost on a computer, so please view it on the in-game gallery if you can! :) ) These Are going to wander the city in my game; thus the brick wall in the background. I was partly inspired by Dead Hand, so I've dubbed it Deadsaurus!

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

231. Posted:

That's cool dude. I like it. Design creeps me out a bit, lol.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

232. Posted:

My Colors! 3D Gallery

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

233. Posted:

Untitled
I assume your thing will come towards your face awkwardly as well? :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Gioku

234. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

That's cool dude. I like it. Design creeps me out a bit, lol.

Haha, it was meant to creep you out! :D And @Happy_Mask: it will behave very differently than Dead Hand, though! It'll act more like a velociraptor than a uh... whatever Dead Hand is supposed to be! ;)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

235. Posted:

Untitled
This is my first painting in Colors! 3d. I've never been a good artist. T-T
I don't think it's posting either. :/

Edited on by Happy_Mask

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

236. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Untitled
This is my first painting in Colors! 3d. I've never been a good artist. T-T
I don't think it's posting either. :/

Untitled

You probably put a space between [img] and the image URL

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Megajack

237. Posted:

I want Colors 3D! D:

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

238. Posted:

Thanks @Mosky ! :D. But yeah, I started this painting an hour before I found out about the balloon fight nintendo land thing. And once again, the balloon fighter has been thrown out of his native game, and replaced with sillier looking characters.

AuthorMessage

Chuie

239. Posted:

@Happy_Mask you change it agian i like this avatar the best(im looking for a lloyd x sheena)

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

240. Posted:

I did this in honor of those killed on 9/11.
Untitled

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97
And my Blog! HandheldBlog

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan