Forums

Topic: Colors! 3D Creations

Posts 221 to 240 of 476

sugarpixel

Untitled
A new enemy for my ZOMMIES:ATTACK! project! this creature just popped into my head one day, so I had to draw it before I forgot about it! I was pleasantly surprised to find that it looks much creepier on a computer screen than on the 3DS! (I did fiddle around to get some good 3D effects, though, which are lost on a computer, so please view it on the in-game gallery if you can! ) These Are going to wander the city in my game; thus the brick wall in the background. I was partly inspired by Dead Hand, so I've dubbed it Deadsaurus!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Untitled
I assume your thing will come towards your face awkwardly as well? :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

sugarpixel

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

That's cool dude. I like it. Design creeps me out a bit, lol.

Haha, it was meant to creep you out! And @Happy_Mask: it will behave very differently than Dead Hand, though! It'll act more like a velociraptor than a uh... whatever Dead Hand is supposed to be!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Untitled
This is my first painting in Colors! 3d. I've never been a good artist. T-T
I don't think it's posting either. :/

Edited on by Happy_Mask

Noob_The_Third

Happy_Mask wrote:

Untitled
This is my first painting in Colors! 3d. I've never been a good artist. T-T
I don't think it's posting either. :/

Untitled

You probably put a space between [img] and the image URL

Spagem

I want Colors 3D! D:

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Happy_Mask

Thanks @Mosky ! . But yeah, I started this painting an hour before I found out about the balloon fight nintendo land thing. And once again, the balloon fighter has been thrown out of his native game, and replaced with sillier looking characters.

Mieu-Fire

@Happy_Mask you change it agian i like this avatar the best(im looking for a lloyd x sheena)

MANGO

HandheldGuru97

I did this in honor of those killed on 9/11.
Untitled

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

sugarpixel

Untitled
More design work for ZOMMIES:ATTACK! I'll just include the description:

Zombies eat brains, Zommbeasts eat zombies! Now, this might be helpful, other than Zommbeasts also use humans for target practice - that is to say, they like to throw their food at people!

My next drawing is going to be of Black Kyurem! (I'm taking a little break from ZOMMIES art).

Retro_on_theGo

You guys seen the Tekken Tag 2 trailer for the Wii U? There's a scene near the end that was so drop dead beautiful I had to try to recreate it.
Untitled
Anna Williams in Samus's Zero Suit! <3 <3 I think this came out ok at best. It certainly doesn't do Anna any justice. You can check out the trailer to compare my fan art to the actual work if you want. This took me 3 days! That's the longest I've spent on a Colors! 3D drawing. I'd really appreciate feed back on how to improve. Doesn't look like I'm too good at a realistic-ish style.

Retro_on_theGo

Reuploaded the drawing with a different background. I felt the last one was really lazy and took away from the main thing, Anna Williams.
Untitled
@Gioku Thanks for the tip. I didn't think anything was off on the right arm but now that you mention it, it can use some work.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

KiwiPanda

This art is all amazing. I need to look at all of this closer Mine doesn't comare well to this stuff XD

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.