Forums

Topic: Colors! 3D Creations

Posts 201 to 220 of 477

Retro_on_theGo

Boy, I'm sorry about giving a mini rant but, the Colors! community has just been deteriorating since the sale on the eShop. Every comment ends in a "check out my gallery'" and there's so many FC drawings and poorly drawn pr0n taking up space someone else could use to get noticed on there. It's annoying. I've stopped caring for the online gallery at this point and just draw. Anyways, I'll be drawing something new soon. Hint: It's nostalgic.

Noob_The_Third

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Boy, I'm sorry about giving a mini rant but, the Colors! community has just been deteriorating since the sale on the eShop. Every comment ends in a "check out my gallery'" and there's so many FC drawings and poorly drawn pr0n taking up space someone else could use to get noticed on there. It's annoying. I've stopped caring for the online gallery at this point and just draw. Anyways, I'll be drawing something new soon. Hint: It's nostalgic.

That's why I only look at the gallery's of the people in My Favorites

RR529

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Eh, most sale buyers will probably get bored with it eventually and stop using it (since they have no real interest in art, & since no one pays attention to FC requests).

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Ecto-1

@Chris720 and @Alien_Mosky Thanks for your compliments! I greatly appreciated them!

@3Dash Your paintings look really nice! Could you post a link to your gallery so I could like your paintings and see them in 3D?

@Gioku Really nice work! How long did it take you to paint those bricks? They look so detailed and perfectly straight!

Here is a piece I put together today. The background is from my Luigi and Boo painting. I think the 3D looks really neat on this one!

Untitled

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Gioku

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

School has taken away all my time to draw! D:

I've already got it drawn, I just need to upload it! Also, my school doesn't give out much homework, so I should have some time to draw! (I also go to an art school)

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

Retro_on_theGo

Gioku wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

School has taken away all my time to draw! D:

I've already got it drawn, I just need to upload it! Also, my school doesn't give out much homework, so I should have some time to draw! (I also go to an art school)

Wow, lucky. I've been swamped with homework this year. I think I'll try and start on a drawing right now. Whatever little I can get done. I have so many ideas in my head right now but no time.

Edit: Started on a drawing for the heck of it and actually got a lot done. I could be done with it tomorrow depending on homework. I'll try and upload it.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Karakato

Made this pic about three friends during my spare time a week ago. Took me a couple of hours to finish and I think it turned out alright for that time.
Untitled
Comments on the pic is much appreciated, and if there are any advises or critiques, more so.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

Bubbab5

That's pretty awesome I'm working on a drawing for a few days now once I'm done ill upload it

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

CanisWolfred

Karakato wrote:

Made this pic about three friends during my spare time a week ago. Took me a couple of hours to finish and I think it turned out alright for that time.
Untitled
Comments on the pic is much appreciated, and if there are any advises or critiques, more so.

That is very impressive considering what you had to work with. I'd give some advice, but I've forgetten everything about my high school art class (which has not helped my art, btw) so I doubt I could be of much help here.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic