3DS Forum

Topic: Colors! 3D Creations

Showing 201 to 220 of 493

AuthorMessage

Chris720

201. Posted:

Here are my finished Chocobo's:

Untitled

And here is my Gallery for everyone to look at http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=39849 :3

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720

AuthorMessage

RR529

202. Posted:

Chris720 wrote:

Here are my finished Chocobo's:

Untitled

And here is my Gallery for everyone to look at http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=39849 :3

Liked and Commented!

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

Gioku

203. Posted:

Untitled
I haven't gotten a chance to upload this to the gallery yet, but here's some more artwork for my ZOMMIES:ATTACK! project!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

204. Posted:

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been very active on here since NSMB2 came out, but I am working my way back to this one. I worked on a couple of paintings today to try to get myself back in the swing, but I am only going to post one of them here. This is a reworking of my previous Green Power Ranger painting and it is mostly the same, except most of the hard lines are gone, giving this version a softer, photo-like quality. I did notice one mess up after I uploaded it, but I am hoping that if I don't call it out, no one will notice what it is. :)

Untitled

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

205. Posted:

Here is my first new painting since taking a break from Colors to play Mario. It is the General Lee from The Dukes of Hazzard. I thought it turned out pretty good considering I haven't touched the app in a few days. As always, any likes, comments, or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Untitled

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Chris720

206. Posted:

@Ecto I know someone who will absolutely love that! Good job on the General Lee!

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

207. Posted:

@Ecto-1: That's great! Your backgrounds look awesome in 3D by the way

Noob_The_Third

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

208. Posted:

Boy, I'm sorry about giving a mini rant but, the Colors! community has just been deteriorating since the sale on the eShop. Every comment ends in a "check out my gallery'" and there's so many FC drawings and poorly drawn pr0n taking up space someone else could use to get noticed on there. It's annoying. I've stopped caring for the online gallery at this point and just draw. Anyways, I'll be drawing something new soon. Hint: It's nostalgic.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

209. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Boy, I'm sorry about giving a mini rant but, the Colors! community has just been deteriorating since the sale on the eShop. Every comment ends in a "check out my gallery'" and there's so many FC drawings and poorly drawn pr0n taking up space someone else could use to get noticed on there. It's annoying. I've stopped caring for the online gallery at this point and just draw. Anyways, I'll be drawing something new soon. Hint: It's nostalgic.

That's why I only look at the gallery's of the people in My Favorites

Noob_The_Third

AuthorMessage

RR529

210. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Eh, most sale buyers will probably get bored with it eventually and stop using it (since they have no real interest in art, & since no one pays attention to FC requests).

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

211. Posted:

UntitledUntitledUntitled

Edited on by DashChargedShot

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

212. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

UntitledUntitledUntitled

You rally like space! And cool signature in your paintings

Noob_The_Third

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

213. Posted:

Yeah, if you view them in 3D they're even cooler.
Thanks on the signature too, it is pretty cool.

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

214. Posted:

Oh lol I just saw the angry bird

Noob_The_Third

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

215. Posted:

Angry Birds SPACE
SPACE Invaders
Super Mario GALAXY

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

AuthorMessage

Gioku

216. Posted:

Untitled
New ZOMMIES artwork!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

217. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

UntitledNew ZOMMIES artwork!

I already liked it!

Noob_The_Third

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

218. Posted:

@Chris720 and @Alien_Mosky Thanks for your compliments! I greatly appreciated them!

@3Dash Your paintings look really nice! Could you post a link to your gallery so I could like your paintings and see them in 3D?

@Gioku Really nice work! How long did it take you to paint those bricks? They look so detailed and perfectly straight!

Here is a piece I put together today. The background is from my Luigi and Boo painting. I think the 3D looks really neat on this one!

Untitled

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

219. Posted:

@Ecto-1: the bricks took the bulk of the time, about 4:30 total. I think the bricks alone took about 3 hours!

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

220. Posted:

Like I said before I'm much better at drawing on paper opposed to touch screen:

So when I draw in Colors 3D! I don't really care as much as how the stuff turn's out. Sorry...

I got bored out of my mind on friday so drew what I saw:

Untitled

Untitled

This pic is actually traced off a photo I took of my sandal on my 3ds normally I don't do tracing but to bored to care on friday:

Untitled

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777