Forums

Topic: Colors! 3D Creations

Posts 181 to 200 of 477

Ecto-1

OK, I finished my major painting today and here it is!

Untitled

Please let me know what you guys think and I hope you like it!

EDIT: I wanted to thank everyone for their kind words regarding the work in progress version. It really meant a lot to me, so thank you!

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Gioku

Untitled
Made artwork for the game I'm working on! You can view it here to read the description of the game! (I didn't want to copy it here as it's rather long).

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

Happy_Mask

@Retro I need to like this so I can catch another wingull and laugh at Jon!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

RupeeClock

The Chocobos picture is looking great.

I just started and finished this picture quickly, it started with taking reference photographs of myself and then compositing some stuff in Photoshop for a rough guideline.
http://colorslive.com/details/426676-Who_should_I_ask__by_Rup...

It's slightly profane so I don't think I can actually show the image here, the t-shirt that Jeeves is wearing has the F-word, although slightly censored...
It's not really a vulgar image though, it's of Jeeves from Ask Jeeves after all, haha.

RupeeClock

RR529

Chris720 wrote:

Here are my finished Chocobo's:

Untitled

And here is my Gallery for everyone to look at http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=39849 :3

Liked and Commented!

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Ecto-1

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been very active on here since NSMB2 came out, but I am working my way back to this one. I worked on a couple of paintings today to try to get myself back in the swing, but I am only going to post one of them here. This is a reworking of my previous Green Power Ranger painting and it is mostly the same, except most of the hard lines are gone, giving this version a softer, photo-like quality. I did notice one mess up after I uploaded it, but I am hoping that if I don't call it out, no one will notice what it is.

Untitled

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

Ecto-1

Here is my first new painting since taking a break from Colors to play Mario. It is the General Lee from The Dukes of Hazzard. I thought it turned out pretty good considering I haven't touched the app in a few days. As always, any likes, comments, or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Untitled

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic