AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

162. Posted:

And this one. Untitled

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

163. Posted:

This still isn't the big painting I'm working on, but I am really happy with how this turned out. I figured my Dragonzord needed a master, so here he is, the Green Ranger in all of his evil glory!

Untitled

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

164. Posted:

Ecto-1 wrote:

This still isn't the big painting I'm working on, but I am really happy with how this turned out. I figured my Dragonzord needed a master, so here he is, the Green Ranger in all of his evil glory!

Untitled

Cool. Maybe you should add some effects.

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

165. Posted:

Oh man that's awesome!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

166. Posted:

Do you think I should keep my avatar or change it to the forever alone friend list?

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

167. Posted:

I you want me to draw something...

Untitled

Edited on by Noob_The_Third

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

168. Posted:

@Moskyj
I think your current avatar looks great, but that is really entirely your call.

I decided to upload the big piece I am working on as a work in progress, just to get some impressions and suggestions before I get too far in to the final layer that I don't want to go back to do anything else. I have been working on this on and off for the last two weeks. It is a study/3D recreation of a painting by Ken Marschall called T1992h. It depicts passengers aboard the R.M.S. Titanic climbing the ship's Grand Staircase as the ship floods decks below. I have always found this painting interesting and really wanted to see what 3D could add to it. It isn't going to be perfect as I am not that great an artist, so I have semi-deliberatly given it a more stylized cartoonish look. I am terrified by the prospect of finishing it though, as the Undo button is no longer working for me on this painting. Finishing that last layer has suddenly become a nightmare. Wish me luck, and I am open to any comments or suggestions!

Untitled

EDIT: The pink globs in this version are just stand ins for the final layer.

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

169. Posted:

Wow that is awesome!

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

170. Posted:

That's amazing

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

171. Posted:

Hi Bubbab5. I checked out your gallery. Really like the tails pic. Please check out my gallery.

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

172. Posted:

Bubba add me on 3DS, I already added you.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

RR529

173. Posted:

BTW, has anyone checked out my gallery?

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

174. Posted:

@Ecto-1 That's coming along splendidly! I love it so far. It looks well detailed and has nice colors. I'm looking forward to seeing it in 3D. From what I see it looks like it will be amazing with the effect. I feel your pain with the undo button, btw.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Marks

175. Posted:

@Red_Acteur_2
Sorry for the late reply, I'm checking out NintenDomaine right now. Thanks for replying.
By the way, nice drawing.
I don't really live in a French environment, so I don't know most of the slang and stuff, but I think I'll manage.

Edited on by Marks

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

176. Posted:

Figures, no clue what to do with this thing...T.T
I miss my creativeness.
EDIT: Apparently the cursor is off on the touch screen, can't trace very well. :/

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

177. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

I miss my creativeness.
EDIT: Apparently the cursor is off on the touch screen, can't trace very well. :/

Try zooming in. I found it gets more accurate the more you zoom in.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

178. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Eureka wrote:

I miss my creativeness.

[/div]

[/div]

Try zooming in. I found it gets more accurate the more you zoom in.

[/div]

Tried that though, the cursor always appears slightly to the right of where my stylus is actually touching. :c
Recalibrating the touch screen doesn't help either. T.T

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

179. Posted:

The curser is pretty accurate for me. That's weird. D: You can adjust controls within Colors! so maybe there's a sensitivity option in there?

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

180. Posted:

Actually I took a look at their site, and it seems the issue is common...

"Question: When I paint, why doesn't the brush cursor always match the stylus position?

This is a consequence on how Nintendo exposed the stylus to us developers. There is no stylus movement reported at the 5 pixels closest to the screen edges. As we worked with that limitation, we decided that it was better to compensate for that and let the brush cursor position go all the way to the edge of the screen rather than have it hit an invisible barrier.

If you use Colors! 3D a lot, you can actually calibrate it to get around this. If you in the calibration screen touch the red circles a few pixels further out than you normally would, you will be able to paint accurately even at the edges of the screen. Of course, this has an slight effect on all other titles and while that is usually only noticeable during drawing and similar activities, you might only want to do that if you plan to spend a lot of time in Colors! 3D."

Hopefully they can fix it in an update, but maybe I'll try that.....later, because I started playing Kingdom Hearts again. xD

Edited on by Xiao_Pai