Forums

Topic: Be prepared for a ton load of PSP ports

Posts 61 to 68 of 68

CanisWolfred

For the record, only 4 people listed Sony games.

One guy listed Wild Arms, wich I believe is Sony. Another listed Jeanne D'Ark, Which is Sony. A third listed LittleBig Planet, which is of course Sony's franchise. And Lastly a person listed Pixeljunk, Wipeout, and LocoRoco, all of which are Sony's.

Games I'd like to See ported? Just Class of Heroes. Oh, and Crush. Crush would be amazing in 3D.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

cyphid

Mickeymac wrote:

One guy listed Wild Arms, wich I believe is Sony. Another listed Jeanne D'Ark, Which is Sony. A third listed LittleBig Planet, which is of course Sony's franchise. And Lastly a person listed Pixeljunk, Wipeout, and LocoRoco, all of which are Sony's.

Games I'd like to See ported? Just Class of Heroes. Oh, and Crush. Crush would be amazing in 3D.

I know, I was just making sure someone doesn't talk about sony developed ones, Crush is, indeed coming to the 3DS, like I said on my last post. That game was one of the few Sega made PSP exclsives that I think deserves another chance. NO one really knows about it but at least you and I do!

WII U ID: cyphid
3DS FC: 0130-2508-4092
PSN: cyphid

Games I'm Playing:
Professor Layton and The Unwound Future
Sakura Samurai Art of the Sword

3DS Friend Code: 0130-2508-4092 | Nintendo Network ID: cyphid | Twitter:

Adam

Jeanne d'Arc was developed by Level-5. I don't know that Sony has any exclusive rights to it because they published it, but I don't know much about these things. I guess it's not likely, not that I really thought it was to begin with... just wish it was.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Hokori

I cant believe I forgot about KH BBS
Its one of the only "HARDCORE" games ive come close to beating

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

HeroOfTime007

@ topic
Really? Well that will be better then purchasing them again on the NGP...
:trollface:

Edited on by HeroOfTime007

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

CanisWolfred

cyphid wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

I know, I was just making sure someone doesn't talk about sony developed ones, Crush is, indeed coming to the 3DS, like I said on my last post. That game was one of the few Sega made PSP exclsives that I think deserves another chance. NO one really knows about it but at least you and I do!

Here's a link to a good source if anyone wants it: http://www.siliconera.com/2011/01/19/crush-3d-and-bust-a-move...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Kriedler

I don't care as long as Peace Walker makes it. Not a hell of a lot of other stuff would have sold me on the PSP

New name, same game.
3DS friend code: 5026-4413-9840
STEAM ID: Deeso
XBL ID: Kriedler 0

Now Playing (3DS): PKMN Y
PC: X-Com: Enemy Within, King Arthur's Gold
360: GTAV
Wii U: Deus Ex

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.