Forums

Topic: 3DS or new tablet?

Posts 101 to 120 of 201

Hokori

DarkKnight wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

It's not that iOS has no good games, it's that the good games I can already play on my 3DS and the other ones I'm not interested in

Are you saying that iOS has good games, but you're simply not interested in playing those that aren't also available on 3DS? If so, this is a complete 180 from your longstanding "iOS only has Mario rip-offs" stance and the most reasonable thing I've heard you say about the platform...ever.

Actually ask waltz I've said this same thing before he just kept adding on and on so it probably made it look like that I said ONLY MARIO RIP-OFFS but I just used a Mario rip-off as one of my references

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Happy_Mask

IAmNotWill wrote:

Fanboy wars are hilarious.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Odnetnin

HarmoKnight wrote:

DarkKnight wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

It's not that iOS has no good games, it's that the good games I can already play on my 3DS and the other ones I'm not interested in

Are you saying that iOS has good games, but you're simply not interested in playing those that aren't also available on 3DS? If so, this is a complete 180 from your longstanding "iOS only has Mario rip-offs" stance and the most reasonable thing I've heard you say about the platform...ever.

Actually ask waltz I've said this same thing before he just kept adding on and on so it probably made it look like that I said ONLY MARIO RIP-OFFS but I just used a Mario rip-off as one of my references

I was referring to this, actually:

HarmoKnight wrote:

If you like fakémon, Mario 3D Clone, animal Xing, and angry birds get an iPhone

In any case, I'm glad that you...seem to have had a change of heart?

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Hokori

WhiteKnight wrote:

So, who else is enjoying Bastion, Horn and Chaos Rings on their 3DS'?

Nope not enjoying it on my 3DS or iPad
Also the same could be said about KIU on my iPad it just comes down to preferences, I'm sure I'll never change your mind, but you'll never change mine either

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Ideal_Hero

WhiteKnight wrote:

So, who else is enjoying Bastion, Horn and Chaos Rings on their 3DS'?

So, who else is enjoying Super Mario 3D Land, Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater, and Kid Icarus: Uprising on their iPads?

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

V8_Ninja

Welcome back, WaltzElf! Nice to see that things got resolved between you and NL.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

WesCash

WhiteKnight wrote:

I'm pretty sure I'm enjoying Nintendo games on my 3DS and iPad games on my iPad.

Amazingly enough, exchanging money for goods meant I was able to own both, because I realised it was silly to suggest that either lacked games worth playing.

I didn't know you could do that... Are you a wizard?

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

Ideal_Hero

WhiteKnight wrote:

I'm pretty sure I'm enjoying Nintendo games on my 3DS and iPad games on my iPad.

Amazingly enough, exchanging money for goods meant I was able to own both, because I realised it was silly to suggest that either lacked games worth playing.

I never said that one was better than the other, or that one had better games than the other. I merely posted a sarcastic comment that resembled a previous sarcastic comment to balance things out. I believe that one can equally enjoy both devices.
BTW It's nice to see that you are back and I hope that you continue to make poistive contributions to NL.

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Bankai

WesCash wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

I didn't know you could do that... Are you a wizard?

Moon Knight has no special powers.

He is bat**** insane though, so it's possible that he just imagined enjoying games on 3DS?

Edited on by Bankai

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.