3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS or new tablet?

Showing 81 to 100 of 201

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

81. Posted:

@xBASSxMONSTAx And Nintendo has single-handedly changed the way you play games, interact with games, where you play games, how you view games, and the gaming market... your point? Apple is a company for tablets and computers. It is not a gaming company. Anyone who says that it is is wrong, and should feel wrong. Nintendo is a company for gaming. Nintendo makes consoles and games. They don't make computers or tablets with games as an added on feature. When you buy a 3DS or Wii U, it's for gaming. When you buy an iPhone or Mac, most of the time it's for other uses, with games as an added on feature.

So, as stated earlier, if you want a gaming machine, get a 3DS. If you want a tablet, get an iPad or iPhone.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
19Robb92

19Robb92

82. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

They have single handedly changed this generation of laptops and gaming market.

Do explain. I don't get it.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage
Hokori

Hokori

83. Posted:

Now i really hope the next ND shows Iwata BUYING an apple for some "odd" reason

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

AuthorMessage
19Robb92

19Robb92

84. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Now i really hope the next ND shows Iwata BUYING an apple for some "odd" reason

If anything, I think a opposite scenario is more likely to happen. Sadly

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage
WesCash

WesCash

85. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Now i really hope the next ND shows Iwata BUYING an apple for some "odd" reason

If anything, I think a opposite scenario is more likely to happen. Sadly

An apple buying Iwata? In soviet Russia....

WesCash

AuthorMessage
Hokori

Hokori

86. Posted:

Or an apple offering Iwata to sell out and Iwata rejects it

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

AuthorMessage
19Robb92

19Robb92

87. Posted:

WesCash wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Now i really hope the next ND shows Iwata BUYING an apple for some "odd" reason

If anything, I think a opposite scenario is more likely to happen. Sadly

An apple buying Iwata? In soviet Russia....

Lol, I read it as the company Apple. Not AN apple. Haha

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage
Hokori

Hokori

88. Posted:

I was referring to the whole random fruit thing in past NDs and Iwata buying an apple would be apart of that randomness

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

AuthorMessage
WesCash

WesCash

89. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

Lol, I read it as the company Apple. Not AN apple. Haha

Oh I know, I just can't pass up an opportunity to be silly.

WesCash

AuthorMessage
19Robb92

19Robb92

90. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

I was referring to the whole random fruit thing in past NDs and Iwata buying an apple would be apart of that randomness

Yeah, I get that now

WesCash wrote:

Oh I know, I just can't pass up an opportunity to be silly.

Haha, yeah. I found it pretty funny.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

91. Posted:

Lol. But It somewhat makes sense, Nintendo having something to do with Apple, I mean, it's a fruit after all... or maybe the next one will be a tomato, and he'll throw it at the screen.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
19Robb92

19Robb92

92. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

or maybe the next one will be a tomato, and he'll throw it at the screen.

Iwata going mental on a Nintendo Direct, throwing fruit all over the place until some employees go out to stop him.

Now that'd be entertaining!.. And somewhat sad.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

93. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

3Dash wrote:

or maybe the next one will be a tomato, and he'll throw it at the screen.

Iwata going mental on a Nintendo Direct, throwing fruit all over the place until some employees go out to stop him.

Now that'd be entertaining!.. And somewhat sad.

No no! Now follow what I'm saying here... then he unvails Miyamoto's latest game, Fruit Thrower!

For those who didn't get it, this is sarcasm.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
19Robb92

19Robb92

94. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

then he unvails Miyamoto's latest game, Fruit Thrower!

Miyamoto: "I got this idea from attending a horrible concert once. I hope you enjoy it."

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

95. Posted:

It's funny. All the people saying iOS only has casual flash looking games. What about the Chaos Rings trilogy? The Final Fantasy remakes/ports? The World Ends With You? The Infinity Blade series? Bastion?

I haven't even followed iOS for awhile, & yet I know there are plenty of "real" games on it. I'm not saying it's better than the 3DS (which I love), but to say iOS has absolutely no games of at least equal quality is wrong. Yes, there is loads of crap too, but a system isn't only as good as it's worst games.

Avatar: No (Samurai Warriors)

Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne

Watching: America: the Story of Us, Dragon Ball Super, DBZ Kai, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, SAO II

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

96. Posted:

@RR529 That's kinda what I was saying, when I made my arguement. Yes, there are those games that are in depth and such, but most of them aren't all that great.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Odnetnin

Odnetnin

97. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

It's funny. All the people saying iOS only has casual flash looking games. What about the Chaos Rings trilogy? The Final Fantasy remakes/ports? The World Ends With You? The Infinity Blade series? Bastion?

I haven't even followed iOS for awhile, & yet I know there are plenty of "real" games on it. I'm not saying it's better than the 3DS (which I love), but to say iOS has absolutely no games of at least equal quality is wrong. Yes, there is loads of crap too, but a system isn't only as good as it's worst games.

Quoted for truth.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Hokori

Hokori

98. Posted:

It's not that iOS has no good games, it's that the good games I can already play on my 3DS and the other ones I'm not interested in

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

AuthorMessage
Odnetnin

Odnetnin

99. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

It's not that iOS has no good games, it's that the good games I can already play on my 3DS and the other ones I'm not interested in

Are you saying that iOS has good games, but you're simply not interested in playing those that aren't also available on 3DS? If so, this is a complete 180 from your longstanding "iOS only has Mario rip-offs" stance and the most reasonable thing I've heard you say about the platform...ever.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
rayword45

rayword45

100. Posted:

I've got only an Android phone at this point, and while I do enjoy many of the games, none are up to the standards of the best 3DS retail titles in terms of depth.
True, some are surprisingly deep, and many 3DS games would do better as iOS releases (Theatrhythm comes to mind) but I have yet to play a game as deep as titles like Kid Icarus.

That, and all of the best games in my opinion that aren't ports or emulators are overshadowed by crap piles like Angry Birds and Doodle Jump.

As a comparison to Bass Monsta, I often find myself listening to music on my smartphone on the train, then pulling out my 3DS to play a better game then what I can play on Android and pulling it out when I need a hint from the internet.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.