Posts 2,681 to 2,700 of 30,831

mariopaperthin

WATS UP WHEN DID THEY UNLOCK THIS

khalil lewis
3ds friend code 3394-3611-9704
name mariopthin

Vinstigator

sweet_tooth wrote:

@vinstigator i notice ur online playing re: m... im hosting a friend session for the next 15 mins if u would like to join

Ah I'm sorry, didn't see your status update. Usually if you see me on, I'm playing online. Since I can't use the "home" button when I'm online, I just constantly search for a friend game after one of my matches.

Also, Netflix is AWESOME! Here's a video of me downloading it...

Definitely one of the best apps for the 3DS!

Edited on by Vinstigator

http://myspace.com/vinstigatormusic
http://youtube.com/vinstigator
http://twitter.com/vinstigator
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7740-2704

Alpha2797

I have added:
@Sh00kst3r

3DS FRIEND CODE: 1848-1714-7175

3DS NNID: Alpha2797

ONLINE PS3 ID: Alpha2797

Steam ID: Alpha2797

Wii U NNID: AlphaKeaton

YouTube Account: Alpha2797

Add me if you wish to do so...

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1714-7175 | Nintendo Network ID: AlphaKeaton

Blink

Hmmm, let's see what we shall see. Registered-
@Alpha2797
@mariopaperthin
And I just watched that video of Mario 3D, twas flippin' sweet!

3DS FC: 3780-9141-3051 (Scott)
Steam user name: Blink the Conjurer
I believe in the power. The power of GRAMMAR! Huzzah!
Binary solo! 1000101 1000101

golephish

I don't have netflix - might get it now thought. anyone getting pacman?

NEW 3DS XL FC: 5172-0274-7263

Twitter:

Sh00kst3r

golephish wrote:

anyone getting pacman?

The Galaga Dimensions one? I might, though I'm pretty much broke.

3DS: 2363 5629 7333

golephish

yeah I am too - just started a new job — I think I will get pacman - and merc, pre order mario kart and mario and devil survivor - I also really want .. that atlas rpg

Twitter:

Katernity

golephish wrote:

Added @newlykate what was wrong with your 3ds?

the circle pad stopped responding. i guess they had to replace the black thing underneath the circle pad.

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0222-0938
Playing 3DS games: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo, FreakyForms

Wildfire

Hey everyone!
Just added:
@newlykate
@Sh00kst3r

3DS FC: 1032-1276-8223Feel free to add me and please let me add you to my friend's list!
I'm also known as Joelchan on deviantart!

Katernity

@Wildfire

added you!

Playing 3DS games: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo, FreakyForms

GreatManaTree

Added "newlykate" ! .....We are 3DS friends now! Am i your first dutch 3DS friend?.....It's funny how you wrote my name...
...Great Naba Tree...HAHA!!! .....It's Great Mana Tree, named after the big tree out of "Secret Of Mana"....
....the boxart of that game is my fav artwork ever!

GreatManaTree

Katernity

GreatManaTree wrote:

Added "newlykate" ! .....We are 3DS friends now! Am i your first dutch 3DS friend?.....It's funny how you wrote my name...
...Great Naba Tree...HAHA!!! .....It's Great Mana Tree, named after the big tree out of "Secret Of Mana"....

oops, guess i got my m,n, and b confused! they are all next to each other on the keyboard.hmmmmm, i suppose you are my first dutch 3ds friend.

GreatManaTree

newlykate wrote:

GreatManaTree wrote:

oops, guess i got my m,n, and b confused! they are all next to each other on the keyboard.hmmmmm, i suppose you are my first dutch 3ds friend.

...Haha...it's o.k!....Whatever you call me.....i am proud to be having you as my 3DS friend(deep bow)!

GreatManaTree

Sh00kst3r

Hey, uh, guys...? Have any of you (With The Mercenaries 3D) encountered the almighty "Invinci-Zombie?" I've seen him on 4-1 in Duo Mode. All he does is stand in one spot the entire time, and as his name states, he's invincible. He does no harm, but he's just annoying, standing still.

So... Have you?

3DS: 2363 5629 7333

moomoo

I have added:
GreatManaTree
Alpha2797
JDT
DaveGX
Vinstigator
voulg160
sweet_tooth
evya35
Wildfire
Victoria
jtr235
Olaf-symbiote
Blink
MMSK
Wiiver
3DS
golephish
Sh00kst3r
mariopaperthin
newlykate
Basically, I added everyone within the last five pages. Friend me if you want.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

golephish

added @ moomoo — yeah more doa people

Twitter:

Vinstigator

moomoo wrote:

I have added:
Vinstigator

Added you back moo! By the way, my partner and I were trying to kill each other last night lol, check it out...

It was an intense battle. But in the end, someone had to be sacrificed to the winged beast...

Edited on by Vinstigator

http://myspace.com/vinstigatormusic
http://youtube.com/vinstigator
http://twitter.com/vinstigator
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7740-2704

sweet_tooth

Sh00kst3r wrote:

Hey, uh, guys...? Have any of you (With The Mercenaries 3D) encountered the almighty "Invinci-Zombie?" I've seen him on 4-1 in Duo Mode. All he does is stand in one spot the entire time, and as his name states, he's invincible. He does no harm, but he's just annoying, standing still.

So... Have you?

Lol that sounds funny but no i havent.... man we gotta play shookster u sound like u really love the game and i love it too.. btw @mariopaperthin
@newlykate
@moomoo

added u guys

my 3ds friend code: 1461-6202-0858 add me! and message me ill add you! i have: resident evil mercenaries and street fighter 3d!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic