If you play Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on your iOS or Android phone (or have every played it, or fancy playing it now), you are able to get your hands on special in-game items and swag in the Switch game Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
On this page we'll take you step-by-step through the process of accessing exclusive Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp-themed items and goodies in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Of course, it involves entering a 16-digit code...
What do I need to get Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp items in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?
You will need:
- your iOS or Android device (obviously) with Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp installed
- your Switch with Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- an internet connection
- both Pocket Camp and New Horizons must be linked to the same Nintendo Account
What Pocket Camp items will I get in New Horizons?
There are a variety of in-game items available and you'll also get 50 Leaf Tickets to use in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
Step-by-Step guide - How to get Animal Cross Pocket Camp items in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Firstly, fire up Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp on your phone or smart device.
- Tap 'My Nintendo' from the in-game menu (it's in the lower right corner of the screen, just above 'Social'). If this is your first time playing Pocket Camp, you'll have to complete the tutorial and get far enough through the game to visit recreation spots and design your own campsite.
- If you haven't linked Pocket Camp to your Nintendo Account yet, you'll have to do so. It's simple enough: tap Create/Link Nintendo Account, and then selecting Create New Account. If your Nintendo Account is linked already, move to step 4
- Open the 'My Nintendo' from step 1 again, find a reward called 'Animal Crossing: New Horizons Special Order Ticket + 50 Leaf Tickets' and tap it.
- You should now see a 16-digit download code which you'll use to get the items in New Horizons. Write it down, screengrab it or just leave the game running while you fetch your Switch. 50 Leaf Tickets will automatically be added to your Pocket Camp mailbox (in the menu) and don't worry if you accidentally close the app before noting the code - you can find it again via the 'My Nintendo' rewards screen.
- On your Switch head to the Nintendo eShop. Remember to use the same Nintendo Account you use to play Pocket Camp.
- Hit 'Enter Code' on the bottom left corner of the screen. You probably know what to do now...
- Once you've entered the code, close the eShop and fire up Animal Crossing: New Horizons (make sure you've downloaded the Day 1 patch).
- Pay a visit to the Nook Stop. If you don't have access to Nook Stop, you'll have to play a little bit, but you'll soon encounter it.
- That's it! You can now get your chubby round hands on those shiny Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp items by ordering them through Promotions in Nook Shopping.
Let us know how you're enjoying your items below, and have fun on your desert island!
This article is part of our Animal Crossing: New Horizons walkthrough, which includes a Complete Fish List, Complete Bug List and Complete Sea Creatures List. If you're looking for specific fish or bug, we can tell you how to catch the elusive Coelacanth, Mahi-Mahi, Giant Trevally, Stringfish, Golden Trout and all the Sharks and Beetles, along with a full list of Critters leaving at the end of the month. We've also compiled a Complete Villager List and a Complete List of K.K. Slider Songs, as well as the Best Custom Design Codes and Islands we've found so far, and the best islands to visit using Dream Address Codes.
We can also help with How to Spot Redd's Fake Paintings and Statues, How to Make Bells Fast, How to Breed Flowers, How to Get more DIY Recipes, How to Upgrade Nook's Cranny, where and when to find special characters like Gulliver, Sable, Label, Wisp, Celeste, Pirate Gulliver and Jack, plus tips on using the Star Wand, Tool Ring, Rock Trick, Cutting Down and Moving Trees, using amiibo on Harv's Island, How to Back Up Your Island Data, How to Time Travel, How to Get a 5-Star Island Rating and a whole lot more.
And finally Where to Buy Animal Crossing: New Horizons on Nintendo Switch if for some reason you haven't yet picked up the game.