Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 56,781 to 56,800 of 57,329

jump

@Slowdive I wouldn't say that is a confirmation of an English Mother 3, it's a jokey exchange and you don't know where the joke part starts and end.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

MarioLover92

Not gonna lie. I kinda want the blue Switch Lite. lol

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC. Thank you!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

JaxonH

That blue looks nice.

I still like my Grey Lite because it matches the Grey magnetic flip case, and you can't go wrong with neutral colors. But still. That blue is hot. Maybe it's just me itching for a change up. Not gonna buy it though. I have enough Switches.

PLAYING
NS: Monster Hunter Rise
PC:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR
NS: Monster Hunter Stories 2, Zelda Skyward Sword HD, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1/2

Jesus is Lord.

MarioLover92

@Slowdive Yeah, that would've been cool. I never got a Switch Lite (I've always stuck with my 2017 model) so for someone like me, this is a good opportunity. Plus there was an update that added save data syncing for those who have multiple Switches - kinda odd that they didn't have that feature when the Switch Lite came out in 2019 though.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC. Thank you!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

The final Mario Maker 2 Ninji Speedrun is live.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

timleon

@JaxonH How do you find switching between the OG Switch and the Lite, particularly with digital titles?

I imagine you'd need a separate SD card to store all your games.

I'm tempted to pick up the blue Lite but seems like more trouble than it's worth!

Edited on by timleon

Previously "Buizel" and "HunterLeon"

Currently playing:
Switch: Hollow Knight, New Pokemon Snap, Persona 5 Strikers, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX
3DS: Pokemon Ultra Sun

JaxonH

@timleon
Smooth as butter. You will need a micro SD for each. But ya, it's really nice because saves auto sync between them with Nintendo Online cloud saves. If no save data exists on the other system you'll have to manually download the first time, but after that, it's all auto sync. If you get the magnetic flip case the Lite can fit in your back jeans pocket too. Perfect for taking on the go.

PLAYING
PC:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR

Jesus is Lord.

Magician

Love that color of burple (blue-purple) on the newest Switch Lite.

But considering current drift issues, I still view that product as a waste of money.

A disaster just waiting to happen, after less than 400 hours of use.

Switch Physical Collection - 709 games (as of May 12th, 2021)
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4 Special (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

timleon

@JaxonH Good to hear.

Although thinking more and more about the practical aspects I think I'm better off sticking to the one Switch. I really like the form factor and being able to play it right out of the dock.

I think I'd want the blue Lite as a collectable more than anything x_x

Previously "Buizel" and "HunterLeon"

Currently playing:
Switch: Hollow Knight, New Pokemon Snap, Persona 5 Strikers, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX
3DS: Pokemon Ultra Sun

JaxonH

@timleon
Ya, sticking with one Switch is nice. You can't go wrong either way. My thing is, I have to carry it in a case, which is fine on weekends but not on weekdays to work. For that I need pocket friendly format. So for me it's the perfect supplementary device. But it all depends on your use case.

PLAYING
PC:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR

Jesus is Lord.

Giancarlothomaz

yay i just recieved a notification that my Monster Hunter Rise i gonna recieve today, i was schedule that i would recieve my Monster Hunter Rise on april 27 or april 30th, i so happy that i can finaly play this amazing game in my extended battery Switch.

i like HD Rumble.

JaxonH

@Giancarlothomaz
I timed Monster Hunter Rise on the v2 Switch on full brightness, max volume with wifi on. From 100% to the Switch dying and shutting off, it was basically exactly 4.5 hrs.

Join us in the Monster Hunter forum. Find others to hunt online with, or if you're more of a solo player, just talk shop with everyone else playing the game.

MH Rise Forum

PLAYING
PC:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR

Jesus is Lord.

JaxonH

@Giancarlothomaz
Already did. It was short, but there were actually quite a few good looking games in there.

Fez is finally coming to Switch (bout time). Ninja Turtles, a new Olli Olli game, that Getsu-whatever Konami game, even that Aztek game looked interesting.

But Fez and Ninja Turtles were by far the most exciting announcements.

PLAYING
PC:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR

Jesus is Lord.

ophone

JaxonH wrote:

even that Aztek game looked interesting.

Yes, but the music didn't match I think.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console. Having a blast!
Currently getting through Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove.

jump

I'm excited for House Of The Dead, I'm hoping I can use the joy cons as a light gun or something like that.

Turtles, CrisTales, OlliOlli, Aztech and Aerial_Knight's Never Yield looked cool.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Ralizah

That presentation was disappointing. No surprise.

ACTIVELY PLAYING
Persona 5 Royal (PS4)
Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic