Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 56,801 to 56,820 of 57,329

Snatcher

It sucks that it well Um sucked bc the last one we got in December Was amazing, So I did come into this one with high hopes. In other words. It was F**ING Trash.

A sky with stars so bright the colors feel so right I nev, Uh I mean. I'm a Among us plus sonic fan. I have also been playing a unheathy amount of MHR (Don't try to stop me)

TheFrenchiestFry

I'm actually pretty excited for OlliOlli. Loved the games on Vita

Also nice to see Fez isn't dead

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Anti-Matter

KeyWe has been announced from play-asia before Indie Direct just now.
Untitled

https://www.play-asia.com/keywe/13/70e6td

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

JaxonH

@jump
What's the deal with House of the Dead? Wasn't that an arcade game back in the day? Like, an on rails shooter with a zapper gun?

If so, it NEEDS Gyro. If that's what it is and it has Gyro aiming, I'm all over it.

PLAYING
NS: Monster Hunter Rise
PC:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR
NS: Monster Hunter Stories 2, Zelda Skyward Sword HD, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1/2

Jesus is Lord.

Magician

Cris Tales was the only repeat I remember seeing in previous Nintendo presentations.

The rest of what was shown all seemed fairly interesting.

Fez's return was the biggest surprise, considering all the controversy around Phil Fish way back when.

Switch Physical Collection - 709 games (as of May 12th, 2021)
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4 Special (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

JaxonH

@Magician
I used to want Fez on 3DS so badly, just due to how the perspective shifts around in 3D. I thought it would be perfect on 3DS- the definitive version. And I still stand by that. They should have released Fez on 3DS.

But Switch is the next best thing, and tbh... I'm surprised it took this long.

PLAYING
PC:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR

Jesus is Lord.

MarioLover92

Cool to see Fez come to the Switch, though I have it on PC already. I like that game quite a bit. TMNT: Shredder's Revenge, Olli Olli, and There Is No Game all look quite good, too. I'll probably give the Never Yield demo a shot too.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC. Thank you!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

jump

@JaxonH Yeah, House of the Dead is a series of on rail shooter arcade games from SEGA and got ported to consoles a few times too. There use to be a HOTD machine at my local cinema where I use to play it before seeing a movie.

Gyro would be nice by my preference is for a light gun.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

TheFrenchiestFry

Konami actually made a game that looks like it has a budget

And it looks GOOD

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

JaxonH

@TheFrenchiestFry
Apparently it was a JP-only NES game that's being remade or reimagined or its a sequel or something? I'd never heard of it, probably because, ya know, Japan only. Very unexpected seeing this from Konami.

PLAYING
PC:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR

Jesus is Lord.

Anti-Matter

The only KONAMI games i have interest about are my Top 7 KONAMI rhythm games (look at my signature below).

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

DarthNocturnal

I think GetsuFumaDen actually got an official card in Yu-Gi-Oh. A gender-flipped version of the protagonist. One of many cards inspired by Konami games.

EDIT: Turns out, the final boss got a card too.

On that note, can we have the WiiWare "Rebirth" games already?

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Magician

The MS & Nintendo collaboration rumors are picking back up. Something about Phil Spencer displaying a Nintendo Switch on his wall during a recent interview. Hint, hint...wink, wink. Are the discussions of MS potentially bringing Game Pass to the Switch back on? Things are getting spicy.

Edit: I know Kate posted an article, but I'm lttp. I'm usually quite busy on Mondays.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

kkslider5552000

Magician wrote:

The MS & Nintendo collaboration rumors are picking back up. Something about Phil Spencer displaying a Nintendo Switch on his wall during a recent interview. Hint, hint...wink, wink. Are the discussions of MS potentially bringing Game Pass to the Switch back on? Things are getting spicy.

Nothing turns me on more than corporate cooperation for video game releases.

Oh yeah baby, put that Microsoft published indie on Switch. You know how I like it. ; )

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

rallydefault

Magician wrote:

Edit: I know Kate posted an article, but I'm lttp. I'm usually quite busy on Mondays.

I know most people are hoping for Game Pass or whatever on Switch, but I'm just hoping MS lets Rare put some stuff on Switch, starting with Rare Collection (or whatever they called it) and then open the possibility of a new Diddy Kong Racing. (Yes, yes, cue the comments about Rare not being the same group of people. I get that. But I can dream lol)

Edited on by rallydefault

rallydefault

Magician

Ugh, this Indie World sale has made me break my own rule, waiting for deep discounts on digital purchases. I see Aaero, Huntdown, Castle Crashers, and Heroes of Hammerwatch on...reasonable discount. I can't resist, I must buy. I'm such a fink, failing to abide by my own rule.

NintendoByNature

@Magician yep. I see quite a few I want to grab. Ori and the will of the wisps, shantate and the 7 sirens, a hat in time. Not sure which I'll go with honestly.

Edit: forgot about bug fables.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

JaxonH

I still think Halo might be coming to Switch.

King Zell told us a while back, before he disappeared from the scene, that we'd get something "like Mario on PS". He also told us about Monster Hunter like a year and a half before release. Which means he gets info super early in the process (which means his source is high up the ladder, whoever they are).

Anyways, with that in mind, it could finally be his leak coming to fruition. After all, it wasn't just Phil with a Switch on the shelf. The official Halo Instagram also posted a picture of Mario and company in Halo outfits.

PLAYING
PC:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR

Jesus is Lord.

link3710

@Giancarlothomaz There's no evidence that he's working on Metroid Prime 4. It could and probably is an entirely separate game.

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic