Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 56,801 to 56,820 of 69,981

Ryu_Niiyama

@JaxonH telling me. I’d deleted all my Japanese games off to make room and all demos as well(I tend to buy games quick so that isn’t as bad but still, for instance I have already deleted the samurai musou 5 demo now that I know I will buy the game. ) And I am still around 50 percent physical.

2TB can’t get here fast enough.

Edit: I am not built to type on a phone.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

JaxonH

Those were some fine videos.

Best Zelda Skyward Sword vid I've seen to date. And MH Stories 2 hype train is at full speed.

Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana $19.99 on eShop

Trails of Cold Steel III $32.99 on eShop

Trails of Cold Steel IV $47.99 on eShop

I highly recommend all these games, btw.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Snatcher

Man i'm so jelly of you guys, MH 2 is next month, I'm going to have to miss out Damn it, But it will all be worth it, plus the demo well at least be heavy, well I got super to finish so.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

rallydefault

So I just beat Sunshine for the first time in my life and holy cow... definitely the toughest 3D Mario in my opinion. 64 even these days was a breeze compared to it. Even after like 20 hours I still stand by my opinion that the FLUDD is just not fun and the physics are weird lol

rallydefault

Ralizah

Skyward Sword HD is $49.99 at Gamestop's website, for some reason.

Although it'll likely be that price at Walmart regardless after launch.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

JaxonH

@Ralizah
Maybe, but you'd have to go in store and there's no guarantee.

I jumped on it. I'll take a $10 savings.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

link3710

@Slowdive The rupee pouch, Splatoon laptop case, and Zelda fairy mug all caught my interest.

link3710

JaxonH

The official Monster Hunter YouTube channel has shared the opening cinematic for Monster Hunter Stories 2.

edit
Oh my gosh. Go buy Wario Land Shake It (Wii) on Wii U eShop. This game rocks! I’d played it before, a long time ago, but I just didn’t see its brilliance then. This game is so amazing!

They need to bring Wario Land back.

edit 2
And WarioWare Smooth Moves! It’s incredible with the Wiimote! How have I slept on all these great Wii games for so long!

Edited on by JaxonH

TheFrenchiestFry

@Slowdive This would be great considering the 7th gen versions of the game have been long dead for a while.

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

JaxonH

Mario Golf drops tomorrow alongside Tony Hawk, right?

I'm ready. Mario Golf World Tour on 3DS was surprisingly excellent, and this one does it bigger and better in practically every way. The fact we now have motion via gyro is such a nice addition, though button controls are still viable. It's how I played on 3DS.

This Fri-Sun is gonna be a sporty video game weekend, with Mario Golf and Tony Hawk skateboarding, oh, and Monster riding. That's a sport, right? Pretty sure that's a sport.

And there's Neo: TWEWY demo, which also drops tomorrow it seems. Wow.

Edited on by JaxonH

Blooper987

Just finished the girl who stands behind.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I loved it so much!!!
From beginning to end it had me hooked! Can’t wait to start The Missing Heir!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

rallydefault

@JaxonH
Most reviews I'm reading of this Mario Golf would definitely disagree with your "bigger and better" adjectives as compared to World Tour. Sadly, this game seems to be smaller and meh...er.

rallydefault

JaxonH

@DarthNocturnal
I loved Aces. Never understood the hate. Maybe people expect RPG sized campaigns? Not really sure.

The one thing Mario Golf seems to lack is number of courses. Pretty sure World Tour had more. But that aside, everything else looks great. Even more compelling than Aces (and in a sport I find far more entertaining to play).

But ya, it's getting free characters and courses which hey, I'm all about it. Even if we just get 2 extra courses, that puts it much closer to being in line with the last entry. Hopefully they'll drop a season pass on us though. I'd love to grab an extra 6 courses on top of all that like in World Tour.

rallydefault

@DarthNocturnal
Yea, I think so. Aces never really grew from that, though, and I played a lot of it (even played some
yesterday, actually). It's a bit dead online now depending on time of day and type of tournament you want to play. Definitely not one of those success stories where a game grows and finds new legs after it releases and sees some added free content.

I know Aces added some weekly-type "missions/quests" and they did an admirable job with adding some characters, but the actual game didn't expand unless I'm forgetting a new mode or courts or something other than those rotating missions.

Aces was definitely better than the one on Wii U, though. But based on reviews, it just seems Super Rush is semi phoned-in as well, which is disappointing. And I'm totally off the Jaxon hype and hyperbole train lol

Edited on by rallydefault

rallydefault

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic