Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 56,761 to 56,780 of 56,899

jump

@rallydefault clearly they are wrong as there’s that Japan place too that makes the Waifu simulator games!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Anti-Matter

@Slowdive
The Smurfs game again on PS4, Switch, XBOX ONE and PC ? 🧐
I hope the gameplay is not cheap 2D Platformer like The Smurfs 2 on PS3 / Wii / XBOX 360.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Grumblevolcano

Nintendo updated the NSO info video from the September 2018 Direct again to swap SMB 35 with Pac-Man 99. As you'd expect, there's still a lot more dislikes than likes.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ralizah

Internal voice: Hmm. I really need to try Pac-Man 99. It won't take long to just try it.

clicks back into Monster Hunter Rise

ACTIVELY PLAYING
Persona 5 Royal (PS4)
Monster Hunter Rise (Switch)
Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

rallydefault

jump wrote:

@rallydefault clearly they are wrong as there’s that Japan place too that makes the Waifu simulator games!

True, true!

rallydefault

JaxonH

Hot Wheels Unleashed Pre-Alpha Gameplay looking... well, hot

I was not expecting this to be a game that caught my interest. But this looks really fun.

Edited on by JaxonH

PLAYING
NS: Monster Hunter Rise
PC:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR
NS: Monster Hunter Stories 2, Zelda Skyward Sword HD, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1/2

Jesus is Lord.

jump

JaxonH wrote:

Borderlands 3 Director Cut rated for Switch.

And there it is.

That’s debunked as a mistake now. Shame but I’m still slowly working my way through the collection and not even on the 3rd game yet so I wouldn’t get to Borderlands 3 any time soon anyway.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

JaxonH

Neo: The World Ends With You is looking good too. My brother loved the first one on DS.

July release date. Man, it'd gonna be Monster Hunter Stories 2, Zelda Skyward Sword and Neo: TWEWY all back to back to back right after e3

@jump
I myself am still on Borderlands 2 and have the entire first game and Pre-Sequel (although I'll probably skip the first). So it makes no difference to me. Borderlands 2 is the gold standard and looks incredible on Switch.

Still, I would like to have the 3rd on Switch also. I hate that Claptrap is voiced by someone else, but it's Borderlands- it's still excellent.

I'm pretty sure Borderlands 3 is coming regardless, even if the rating was in error. For one, they went out of their way to release the DLC that connects the story to BL3 after Legendary Collection released. Why do that if BL3 isn't coming? And secondly, Take Two has already stated they regret not supporting Switch sooner and are looking to get on the grind now.

Only way BL3 doesn't end up on Switch is if they can't get it running with satisfactory results (which is a possibility we shouldn't discount, but I think it could be done, especially after the excellent results of the Legendary Collection).

Edited on by JaxonH

PLAYING
PC:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR

Jesus is Lord.

jump

@JaxonH If Take Two are that serious about the Switch they can start making a move on some Rockstar games. Apart from L.A. Noire (I can see the clever thing they did but no thanks) there's no nothing on Switch. Makes me half heartdly wonder if they still have a grudge from the DMA N64 days.

Nicolai wrote:

JaxonH

@jump
No doubt.

GTAV should have been on Switch by now.

PLAYING
PC:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR

Jesus is Lord.

Magician

@jump @JaxonH

I'd like to believe it's the file size limitation of the Switch game cartridge that's holding things up for GTA V on Switch. But that probably isn't the case. Take Two could easily just put the single player portion of GTA V on a 32 GB cartridge and force buyers to download an application for the online portion. But if they haven't bothered to do even that much after four years then...yes, there has to be some form of post Body Harvest grudge going on.

Switch Physical Collection - 689 games (as of April 15th, 2021)
Currently playing: Hades (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

jump

@JaxonH @Magician I like GTA but not massively so, I would love some Red Dead and Max Payne although I imagine I'm in the minority though. I'd laugh if they did remasters of Body Harvest and Space Station Silicon Valley just for the Switch.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Giancarlothomaz

@Magician if Nintendo decided in her futures games, is gonna be sold in 64 GB carthdigd? GTA 5 could be sold in a 64 carthdigd.

i like HD Rumble.

Magician

@Giancarlothomaz

Maybe, it's too early to tell. Nintendo does a fairly good job of keeping the file size of their games below 16 GB. They themselves have yet to use 32 GB cartridges, never mind 64 GB cartridge. And besides, I think the combined file size of GTA V and GTA Online is over 100 GB at the moment. Even a 64 GB may be beyond consideration.

Switch Physical Collection - 689 games (as of April 15th, 2021)
Currently playing: Hades (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

TheJGG

@Magician Their data compression and technical mastery of the Switch hardware is very interesting. Breath of the Wild was an absolutely huge game yet it only took up 15.5GB plus DLC.

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." - Cheshire Cat.

I stream sometimes. http://www.youtube.com/c/JedgamesGUY

TheJGG#7752 - Discord

If you'd like to add me on Switch, tag me first!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

JaxonH

GTAV may be that large on other platforms, but on Switch it would be smaller. They could fit the base game on a 32gb cart with a download for the online MP component.

PLAYING
PC:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR

Jesus is Lord.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic