Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 52,301 to 52,320 of 53,131

Anti-Matter

Untitled
Override 2 will come with Ultraman pack.

My Favorite Rhythm games
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Pop'n Music
5. Beatmania IIDX
6. MaiMai
7. Taiko no Tatsujin
8. Dance Evolution
9. Sound Voltex
10. Mambo-A-Gogo

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

MsJubilee

Why does this guy keep posting multiple times(when Jax showed him how to put everything in one post)? Getting annoying, to be honest.

I don't enjoy suffering alone. However, I don't mind making others suffer alone.

I'm reading Dead Space Martyr and Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep.

I am playing through The Evil Within 1 and Injustice 2.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Giancarlothomaz

@MsJubilee i trying doing what Jax told me and dint worked for me, why can't a put what i want to say when i post a Video here?

i like HD Rumble.

JaxonH

@Giancarlothomaz

You see this screenshot I have of your multiple posts? Instead of making a NEW post and having two separate posts back to back, hit the EDIT button in your first post (EDIT won't show up for me because it's not my post, but for you it will show up), and just add whatever else you wanted to say to the original post.

Untitled

Edited on by JaxonH

PLAYING
NS: Pikmin 3, Ori Will of the Wisps, FE Three Houses
PC: Persona 4, Monster Hunter World

EXCITED FOR
NS: Monster Hunter Rise, Monster Hunter Stories 2, SMT5
PC: Cyberpunk 2077

Jesus is Lord.

App

I just started coming to this thread and the first person I see is a spammer. Going on my ignore list.

App

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

link3710

@MsJubilee Just ignore him. The only issues is that the pages get really short lol.

@Anti-Matter Dang okay, I have no idea what this is but I'm intrigued. You ever play it?

link3710

Northwind

@link3710 & @MsJubilee: it was, in fact, that which caused me to realise that NL counts forum pages by number of posts per page, not by aggregate length of page

Autocorrect keeps causing me to write things I didn't Nintendo.

My Nintendo: Northwind | Twitter:

fortius54

I just have to put this somewhere. If I could scream it from the mountain top I would. Mario 64 is so freaking incredibly frustrating. The controls have not held up very well. Rant over.

fortius54

Nintendo Network ID: mitchell_rsvl

Northwind

@fortius54, probably better here than in the 3DAS thread. That said, I agree. Legendary game, but frustrating as all hecc.

Edited on by Northwind

Autocorrect keeps causing me to write things I didn't Nintendo.

My Nintendo: Northwind | Twitter:

Ralizah

@fortius54 Agreed. I've been telling people that for years. The game is pure frustration. Less so once you've acclimated to the feel of the controls, but still.

ACTIVELY PLAYING
N/A

Anti-Matter

@link3710
I have Override PS4 version last year, bought from playasia.
The gameplay was very basic mecha fighting style.
The things i like from Override were silly ideas of weapon use and silly accesories.
But it made by indie developers so no voice overs.

My Favorite Rhythm games
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Pop'n Music
5. Beatmania IIDX
6. MaiMai
7. Taiko no Tatsujin
8. Dance Evolution
9. Sound Voltex
10. Mambo-A-Gogo

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Giancarlothomaz

@fortius54 if you think Super Mario 64 is frustating, just wait to play Super Mario Sunshine and you gonna know what frustation is really are, the Pachinko level nearly make me destroy my Controller.

i like HD Rumble.

DarthNocturnal

Whenever I replay Mario 64, I usually get all 120 stars. For fun.

Git gud /s

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic