Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 45,901 to 45,920 of 46,008

NintendoByNature

@NotTelevision 100%. That was my main issue with that campaign. I Did complete it, but it was very hard to control. I'm not even willing to say I got used to it because i really didn't.

NintendoByNature

Eel

I really want one of those flip covers for my lite.

Wish they were sold here.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BlueBlur101

The Switch Pro Controller works really well with Steam now
I test drove it with Mirror's Edge, FFXV, Nier Automata, Street Fighter V and all 5 Devil May Cry Classic games and it works damn near perfectly

For some reason it was easier for SFV to register Shoryu motions and Supers with the Switch Pro Controller's d-pad compared to Ultra SFII and the SF 30th Anniversary Collection

BlueBlur101

Switch Friend Code: SW-7235-4572-5129 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Ralizah

@BlueBlur101 Did it not work well before when Steam first added support for the Pro Controller?

I always use my DS4 on Steam. It's perfect.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

BruceCM

Who's looking forward to Saga Grace Ambitions & Star Ocean 1st Departure R....?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

rallydefault

@NotTelevision
Yea the controls for him just weren't intuitive enough. With some power ups and stuff I eventually did get used to it and beat the game, but it is definitely on a lower level than spectre knight doc and the main game.

rallydefault

Gerald

Yie Ar Kung Fu releases today as part of Arcade Archives according to Hamster Website. Played this a lot during the 80s on Amstrad

Edited on by Gerald

NNID: Ootfan98
3DS FC: 3909 - 7501 - 9000

Grumblevolcano

XB1 is getting KH HD 1.5 Remix, KH HD 2.5 Remix and KH HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue. Seems inevitable that KH will come to Switch then.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

PikPi

That's awesome. Yeah I would definitely buy those again for the Switch. They'd fit perfectly

PikPi

IceClimbers

@Grumblevolcano It's also getting Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami, and Yakuza Kiwami 2.

Hopefully those come to Switch as well.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

DarkRula

Kingdom Hearts being fully on Xbox One is a great announcement for me. Some of the new stuff coming to GamePass is stuff I'll want to be trying, and there's just so much stuff coming, and even more things not announced yet, that 2020 and beyond for the Xbox platform is looking amazing.

And I just realised I posted this in the Switch thread instead of the Xbox one, so I'll just say that the Switch is going to be loaded thanks to some of those announcements as well. And with less than three hours until I can get into Shield, I really want timeto go faster.

Edited on by DarkRula

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

link3710

I'm so hoping this is a prelude to switch KH + Sora in Smash. Even so, just happy Xbox users can finally play the whole series.

link3710

BlueBlur101

Yakuza on Xbox One honestly shows SEGA wasn't kidding around when talking about wanting to expand their audience for their more niche titles

Especially after this announcement, I honestly think the chances of Persona ending up on Switch at some point just became a lot more likely but I dont know because Atlus

BlueBlur101

Switch Friend Code: SW-7235-4572-5129 | My Nintendo: French Fry

NintendoByNature

Some of these black Friday deals are looking good. For $40 you can nab assassins creed 3 and spyro trilogy on switch.

NintendoByNature

link3710

MM Z/ZX LC delayed only a month? That's fine by me. I'd honestly had it down in my head as a February release already, had to watch the video to find out when it was supposed to be.

link3710

SuperSpaghetti

I wonder if the Assassin’s Creed 3 port is good

Future games collector

kkslider5552000

From what I heard, nooooooooooooo.

And quite frankly AC3 never ran that well on Xbox 360 either, so I'm not surprised.

NB, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

link3710

@SuperSpaghetti It's... an AC3 port. If you want to play the game portably, it's your best and only option. It's probably the second worst port (apparently slightly better than 360, but from experience worse than Wii U). It's still totally playable of course, it really depends on what you're looking for in the game.

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic