Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 42,721 to 42,740 of 45,917

Toy_Link

My guesses for this month:
Mother (Earthbound Beginnings)
Ninja Gaiden 2
Wrecking Crew

Where am I going! Nowhere, unless if I say otherwise!

Grumblevolcano

Wrecking Crew and Donkey Kong 3. Nintendo's also adding a rewind feature for the NES app on the same day.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Toy_Link

No exclusive Japanese game.

Edited on by Toy_Link

Where am I going! Nowhere, unless if I say otherwise!

Grumblevolcano

So what do we have left?

Mach Rider
Urban Champion
Earthbound Beginnings
Donkey Kong Jr. Math
Pinball
Golf
The Mystery of Murasame Castle
Ninja Gaiden 2
Ninja Gaiden 3
Double Dragon 3
Renegade
Crash 'n' the Boys: Street Challenge
Startropics 2 (outside Japan)
Fire Emblem Gaiden (Japan only)

Think that's it, of which that would last until the end of the year if 3 sets of 3 and 2 sets of 2.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ralizah

@Grumblevolcano They need to add a toggle so that you can use B + Y instead of B + A. It'd make the NES games a whole lot more pleasant in handheld mode for me.

Ralizah

gcunit

Did somebody say 'rewind feature'? How much is a lifetime subscription?

Edited on by gcunit

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

HobbitGamer

I’m going to abuse the mess out of that rewind feature. It’ll be worse than my VHS of Jurassic Park.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Dogorilla

@Grumblevolcano They might add Adventures of Lolo 2 and 3. It would be nice if they could get some more third-party games like Bionic Commando too but that would need Capcom's blessing. I'm hoping they'll move onto SNES in September though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NCyD3XoJgM

Octane

I actually don't mind ''walking simulators''. I thought Journey was good, but that was a very unique experience at the time. ABZU felt a bit like a rip-off, but it was pretty at least. I do think Firewatch is actually very good. Very well written, and I loved the interaction between Henry and Delilah.

It's just that Edith Finch didn't really impress me. It kinda wanted to be scary, but it never was in the end. You're put in a house you can't really freely explore, so you feel more on-rails than most of the games in its genre. And not all chapters were executed equally well IMO. It's an alright game, but nothing special.

Octane

Grumblevolcano

@Dogorilla I think we will get SNES in September but they'll possibly have NES and SNES running alongside each other for a few months. Or if Nintendo's really cheap, we'll get our first batch of SNES games in September which will convince people to resubscribe and then October's games return back to NES only for a certain number of months.

Grumblevolcano

MsJubilee

Nintendo just loves announcing stuff right out of the blue.
Those mad lads are unpredictable

I've died,there is no more me.

If it's bitter at the start. Then it's sweeter in the end.

Reading Metro 2034 & The Saga of Tanya The Evil light novel, also reading the manga( both are stellar may i add).

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

PikPi

Pretty neat looking. I get why they did it, but for me personally it would be a downgrade in every way since I only use my Switch at home anyway. Though I do see myself getting one at some point just for collection purposes, but I'll wait for the inevitable special edition versions with awesome designs on the console

PikPi

gcunit

Switch Lite looks nice, might have to get one just for the d-pad.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

DenDen

The switch lite not for me but good doe the handheld gamers

Now playing
Switch : slay the spire, Fire emblem tree Houses, super neptunia RPG (updated 13-0
10-19
Switch fc: SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Dezzy

Wow I really got lucky in gambling and buying the regular Switch a few weeks back. The Switch Lite looks great but no TV-output and dock compatibility is a deal-breaker for me.
Some games like Xenoblade are really unenjoyable without a big screen.

Genius time to release this along with Pokemon though. That's gonna sell like crazy.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

BruceCM

Yeah, it's nice for what it's supposed to do, @Dezzy .... As expected, it's in time for Pokemon

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Dezzy

Do they mention the screen size anywhere?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic