Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 42,721 to 42,740 of 69,981

DenDen

Amazing cant wait for the release:D

Magician wrote:

Monster Rancher is making a comeback and is confirmed for Switch.
https://gematsu.com/2019/08/monster-rancher-port-confirmed-fo...

It makes me wonder how this game will work though? In the PS1 games you would remove your game disc from the system and insert a different game disc in order to generate different monsters. I just assume there'll be a gacha, randomization system of some sort in place of that old method.

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

darkfenrir

@Magician It could use drawing system like how it does in Monster Rancher DS I assume

darkfenrir

Ralizah

LOL Some dude apparently just leaked the entire Direct on Twitter. If true, it sounds really underwhelming outside of the obvious big thing.

@Tsurii It's not nearly as good as the second one, but I still had fun with it.

Monster Rancher was the most consistently fun series of Playstation games ever. I hope this leads to something. I'd LOVE a brand new spankin Monster Rancher game... on Playstation. Call me shallow, but reading the "disc stones" for new monsters was a big part of the appeal of the older titles.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Anti-Matter

Gali and its species (Fanged Mask, Pink Mask, Galirous, etc) are my favorite monster from Monster Rancher series. 😀

Anti-Matter

Ralizah

@Tsurii I think the big problem is that a lot of people played MR2 first. And that game is just objectively better in every way. So it was always a bit of a struggle to justify playing the original when MR2 was readily available.

I liked MR3 a good deal as well (mouthy assistant aside). It has a fun little festival like activity you could engage in, and a Pokemon-esque rival breeder.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Anti-Matter

@Ralizah
Monster Rancher 4 was the Best of all until the downfall from Monster Rancher Evo.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Ralizah
Monster Rancher 4 was the Best of all until the downfall from Monster Rancher Evo.

Anti-Matter

Banjo-

Nintendo of America? just tweeted this:

We have Partnered with
@Xbox
to bring Xbox one Controller Compatibility to YOUR #NintendoSwitch ! As of today you will be able to play your favourite games with the controller of your choice! Go and give it a try!

Is that account true or fake? I think it's fake but how did they his imbecile get the "Nintendo of America" name?

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

darkfenrir

@BlueOcean for the nicks, pretty much everyone can grab anything, so always check the @ whatever part of the twitter, as well as whether they have the (blue tick) mark.

darkfenrir

Therad

BlueOcean wrote:

Nintendo of America? just tweeted this:

We have Partnered with
@Xbox
to bring Xbox one Controller Compatibility to YOUR #NintendoSwitch ! As of today you will be able to play your favourite games with the controller of your choice! Go and give it a try!

Is that account true or fake? I think it's fake but how did they his imbecile get the "Nintendo of America" name?

It would be nice if you copied the link so we can verify. But I wouldn't be super surprised since Xbox created that handicap-enabled controller.

Therad

EvilLucario

@BlueOcean If you're not familiar with Twitter, you need the verification badge to be considered completely legit.

Untitled

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica

This is the right one. Seems that you got tricked by a fake account that doesn't even have the same handle.

Edited on by EvilLucario

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Therad

Is it just me, or are the "Just one more thing" overused?

Therad

Banjo-

@EvilLucario I wasn't tricked, I knew it was fake after a few seconds. It didn't surprise me that Nintendo supported the Xbox One controller but then I realised that the account is fake when I opened it.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Therad

BlueOcean wrote:

@Therad Twitter feed.

Yes, we can all look it up, but isn't it better if you copy it and link it here when you ask the question?

Therad

Banjo-

@Therad I wasn't browsing anything, it appeared on my Twitter feed on my phone, don't worry, it's a fake account.

Banjo-

EvilLucario

@BlueOcean Regardless that's the first thing you always need to look at for big corporations on Twitter. That verify badge and handle needs to be on point before you can trust it.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Banjo-

@EvilLucario The feed preview doesn't show badges on my phone so I only realised when I opened it.

Banjo-

Banjo-

@darkfenrir I know but it was on my phone feedback that doesn't show badges, you have to open the Twitter app to check the account. It literally took me seconds to realise that the account is fake or a joke.

Banjo-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic