Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 42,701 to 42,720 of 45,917

JaxonH

@gcunit
I was never triggered by Ralizah's rant. It was your comment I calmly put on display for what it was, not his. And not for anything to do with liking the game or not.

You guys insulted anyone who might be interested as only being interested because they have no better choice, and implied the game was only considered "good" because it was on Switch.

Which was a really immature thing to say (and you guys are supposed to set the example). You can deflect, but it wasn't I who made condescending remarks and insulted the taste of others. That was all you and Octane. Note that I didn't take issue with Ralizah's rant, because bad opinions aren't something I take issue with.

Fanboyish salt I'll call out all day though (and that's how it came off, like a salty low blow jab). Feel free to criticize the game to your heart's content, just... please dont make a mockery of those interested, or of Switch owners in general. Those kinds of comments can stay in the PushSquare and NintendoLife comment sections. I dont mean to come across harsh. I'm not mad or anything. But it was inappropriate for sure.

Edited on by JaxonH

PLAYING
NS: The Witcher 3, Dragon Quest XI S, Ori and the Blind Forest, Ni No Kuni, Astral Chain

Jesus is Lord.

CLICK HERE For My Switch Collection

Grumblevolcano

Team Sonic Racing got an update today.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

EvilLucario

@Grumblevolcano They caught wiff of Crash Team Racing being released ­čĹÇ

Edited on by EvilLucario

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Ralizah

JaxonH wrote:

Note that I didn't take issue with Ralizah's rant, because bad opinions aren't something I take issue with.

Shots fired!

Ralizah

gcunit

@JaxonH I don't wanna argue with you bruh, maybe it's just a bit of cultural crossed wires, but I really don't see Octane's or my comments as being disrespectful to people interested in WRoEF. I think we were both just satirising the anti-indie ports brigade, or something like that.

Anyway, I'll let it go now. I've never played the game and have said that already, so if people are going to take my comments seriously anyway then there's not much I can do.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

JaxonH

@Ralizah
That's not what I meant lol. I meant negative opinions. That would have been a really low key blow ­čśü

PLAYING
NS: The Witcher 3, Dragon Quest XI S, Ori and the Blind Forest, Ni No Kuni, Astral Chain

Jesus is Lord.

EvilLucario

Don't worry guys, you can listen to me for clearly the most informed, least biased, and obviously the most correct opinions on the Internet :^]

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

JaxonH

@gcunit
If it's not what you meant then say no more. I take no issue with unintentional insults (misunderstandings happen). Only when they are purposely intended as such.

PLAYING

Jesus is Lord.

gcunit

EvilLucario wrote:

Don't worry guys, you can listen to me for clearly the most informed, least biased, and obviously the most correct opinions on the Internet :^]

Untitled

"I knew you'd come."

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Knuckles-Fajita

Bad opinions are one hell of an objective concept.

A philosopher somewhere is spinning in his grave.

I won't get Edith Finch on the grounds that I like my games to be more game than story, hence why I dropped XC2, but hey it's obviously got a market.

Just to see if that market is on Switch. Did Fire watch do well?

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

rallydefault

Knuckles-Fajita wrote:

Bad opinions are one hell of an objective concept.

A philosopher somewhere is spinning in his grave.

I won't get Edith Finch on the grounds that I like my games to be more game than story, hence why I dropped XC2, but hey it's obviously got a market.

Just to see if that market is on Switch. Did Fire watch do well?

That's pretty dang close to my outlook, actually. And I dropped XC2, as well haha

I'd even go as far to say that I prefer most of my games to NOT really have a story. Every now and then (like once every couple years) I really wanna get into a deep, story-driven game, but I haven't felt that need for awhile. Kingdom Hearts III MAYBE in the future...

Edited on by rallydefault

rallydefault

JaxonH

Anyone play Attack On Titan 2: Final Battle? That game also seems to have gone completely off the radar. They expanded Attack On Titan 2 with season 3 and a bunch of other content, and the game was already a combination of the first and second seasons. Which means this game is chock-full of content now. Truly the complete edition.

IÔÇÖm actually pretty impressed with how fun this game is. Say that as someone who has never watched an anime in my life. Same for Sword Art Online. Pretty decent RPG, even if IÔÇÖve never seen the anime. I think this game is better than SAO though.

Edited on by JaxonH

PLAYING

Jesus is Lord.

MsJubilee

Knuckles-Fajita wrote:

Did Fire watch do well?

Is that the game that has you walking around a dumb forest looking for stuff to do? And the only exciting part of the entire game is when you cut down a stupid tree so you can walk over a pond?

If it is,i hope it didn't sell well. Game was crap.

Edited on by MsJubilee

I've died,there is no more me.

If it's bitter at the start. Then it's sweeter in the end.

Reading Metro 2034 & The Saga of Tanya The Evil light novel, also reading the manga( both are stellar may i add).

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Ryu_Niiyama

Had no clue there was a sequel to tiny metal on the way.

And there is a demo! 77 maps in the main campaign!

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

BruceCM

Yeah, that's popped up out of nowhere, @Ryu_Niiyama .... I've pre-loaded it!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Magician

JaxonH wrote:

Anyone play Attack On Titan 2: Final Battle?

Just waiting for the physical release to reach $30 on Black Friday.

Switch Physical Collection - 430 games (as of October 14th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Summon Night 6 (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

DenDen

@Grumblevolcano what did they fix?

Now playing
Switch : slay the spire, Fire emblem tree Houses, super neptunia RPG (updated 13-0
10-19
Switch fc: SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Grumblevolcano

So we should be getting close to finding out what July's NES games are (few hours). Will it finally be the legendary Urban Champion?

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic