Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 9,541 to 9,560 of 11,400

Magician

Zuljaras wrote:

Castlevania Requiem is up for pre-orders I opted in for the Ultimate edition

@Zuljaras If it wasn't exclusive to PS4 I'd care.

But it is, so I don't.

RupeeClock wrote:

A PEGI release of Chocobo GP has appeared on Amazon.fr.
https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B09QH7SBD9
Until now, the only physical listings I'd seen were for JP or Chinese releases with no known English language support.
https://www.play-asia.com/chocobo-gp/13/70exsv

@RupeeClock

Hmm, that makes me wonder if Chocobo GP will get a retail release in Murica or possibly an S-E online store exclusive release like Lost Sphear did?

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

@Magician
Likewise, I wish we got this so we could finally have SotN on any Nintendo system, but still no.

RupeeClock

Zuljaras

@Magician I would love to have those games on the Switch but it is impossible. Sony paid for those ports

I just couldn't skip it as a CV fan

Come to think of it. We never got a SONT on a cartridge through all of its ports. Man I would really love a SOTN on a cartridge not a disc

Edited on by Zuljaras

Magician

Gearbox Publishing are serving up a Murican physical release for Astroneer. Previously the physical release was Japan-only. However, this North American release is set for February 18th. I'll probably bundle this with a copy of Disco Elysium, since Disco Elysium hasn't been made available to preorder through Amazon yet...for whatever reason.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/astroneer-nintendo-switch/649432...

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Super Rare will be announcing their second release of 2022 on Friday.

Not the easiest clue this time.

????? ??? ??????

How about a double pack for "Limbo and Inside"? The absence of a physical release for either on Switch thus far is curious.

Edited on by Magician

Belexes

@Magician most are guessing it is Horace. Seems to fit the clues.

Belexes

Belexes

1st Press take so long to deliver that not only do they have to check if the order shipping address is still current, but that the person that ordered the game is still alive.

Belexes

RupeeClock

First Press Games really do take forever, I've got some of my orders from them now as I didn't order any Switch titles until their 10th release of Crimzon Clover World EXplosion, but I'm still waiting on many more and they've not announced anything new in ages.

Also I'd love to see Horace get a physical release, it makes total sense for Super Rare Games to do it.

RupeeClock

Magician

Your next physical preorder from Red Art is...Croixleur Sigma. Meh, that's a pass for me. I'd rather play any other 3D hack'n slash. Any.

Nope, that money is going towards Astalon via LRG this Friday.

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

I saw Astalon showcased during AGDQ 2022 just a week ago, and thought it looked superb.
I looked up if it was going to get a physical release then, and saw that this was planned, but for a launch this week is extra cool.

It has a demo on the eShop by the way, well worth checking out.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Magician

Well now there's one less game I'll have to import.

LRG will be distributing Cogen alongside Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX 2.

RupeeClock

That's a bother, I already pre-ordered Cogen from Play-Asia.
Cogen has some bonus DLC based on Luminous Avenger iX 2 you see, you can play as Copen, the protagonist.
The end of the month is going to be a huge LRG purchase for me.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Belexes

LRG beating up my wallet - goes in waves.

Belexes

Magician

With the release of The Artful Escape next week, I wonder how long it'll be until iam8bit open preorders for a physical copy?

Miadaskate

Holy crap, Mulaka just shipped. Feels like I ordered that like two years ago.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

RupeeClock

So Super Rare Games are doing a digital publishing label called Super Rare Originals, not unlike how Limited Run Games have helped with some digital published titles. It's not just Switch, but consoles and PC in general.
The five titles they've announced to start with only have Steam listings though, no consoles.

One of the games they're digitally publishing is The Gecko Gods, a neat indie title I saw at something like The Whole Direct a while back that caught my attention.
It goes without saying that Super Rare Originals are candidates for SRG physical releases, if they have a Switch version.

I kinda wonder what this means for Super Rare Shorts though.

Also Croixleur Sigma pre-orders just opened over at Red Art Games.
Reminder that discount code SWATCH10 might work.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic