Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 11,381 to 11,400 of 11,402

Paraka

So for anyone that wants a complet version of Pokemon S/V. The JP Amazon is selling ones with 004 carts, essentially being the ones with BOTH DLCs.

Mine arrived yesterday, so I am going to confirm that tonight.

Paraka

Magician

Looks as though the physical release for Papetura has fallen through.

I thought it was a little suspicious for Feardemic to only ask for $16 shipped (or whatever it was).

Oh well, for the price of a McDonald's Big Mac, I thought it was worth a gamble.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@waveboy - Rather wait the 6 months and have any day one patches or content potentially added (See: Celeste, Kaiju Combat, Cult of the Lamb). As opposed to getting is 2 weeks and still have to patch it cause the day they launch the title the game has some random bug that breaks it. Like Outbound Ghost.

Paraka

Paraka

Sorry for a double post; figured this could be good news for anyone mildly interested in Pokémon.

Tested SV with the DLC cart today. The ones with "004" on the cart is up to version 3.0.1. Meaning this has the latest DLC coupled into the cart.

No update needed.

Paraka

Aurumonado

@Paraka Do we know if 004 carts are only in Japan? I have the launch NA version of Violet+DLC but I haven't opened it yet.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

Paraka

@Aurumonado - 004 carts are probably going to be just Japan right now. The NA release only did one run before the Indigo Disk dropped. So it is practically guaranteed to not be as updated.

To top that off; I ordered when I knew 003 was from JP, and shipped with 004.

Paraka

Magician

For better, or probably worse, PEGI-rated copies of Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris are down to 50% off. Certainly not a well received game, but a part of me wants to like this series. This always felt like an offline version of Phantasy Star Online to me in some ways. And after only playing half an hour I was happy to discover that at least the music is in line with that expectation.

https://opencritic.com/game/9784/sword-art-online-alicization...

Considering the last few entries skipped an ESRB release, I was shocked to see Fractured Daydream being scheduled for An ESRB. Better late than never...I guess.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Teksetter

@waveboy
Woohoo Donut Dodo! I’m looking forward to the shipment, but the game is on sale for just $2.99 on the NA eShop right now so I may “double-dip” before my physical arrives.

Just because I’m eager to play it, and because I usually play these arcade games in short bursts - having quick access from the couch like with my Arcade Archive purchases would be a guilty pleasure. 😅

Switch FC: SW-5760-3019-8223
(player name is Beesh)

Teksetter

Speaking of double-dipping in a way, I saw that not long after I preordered Hebereke 2 (Ufouria 2), Sunsoft announced they are releasing the original NES version of Hebereke on the Japanese eshop. Maybe Western shops, too? I may have to invest in that digital copy of the original game.

This is a case of I wish they bundled the original game together with the revamped game on a cartridge, though…

Edit: sure enough, it’s out in the West, per Time Extension:
https://www.timeextension.com/news/2024/04/sunsofts-enhanced-...

Edited on by Teksetter

(player name is Beesh)

Magician

Pix'N Love have opted to release Nocturnal physically.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Strayed Lights coming via LRG.

Potionomics coming via XSEED.

These days I'm mildly annoyed every time I see XSEED without Trails of Cold Steel I & II being mentioned.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Undying is getting a physical release in Japan via publisher Skystone.

Teksetter

Nice trailer! Undying looks like it’s well-done and intriguing enough to import, and compelling for me as a parent. But maybe too tragic a story? I have a feeling I would get the bad ending. 😅

In happy news this week, Pix’n Love emailed to say they shipped my Donut Dodo Day One edition, and LRG notified me they sent out my Atari Recharged 3&4 dual pack. Next week the TMNT Wrath of the Mutants port should be in-store, too. Lots of arcade-style goodness after a bit of a dry spell.

Unicorn Overlord has been filling the gap perfectly, though!

Edited on by Teksetter

(player name is Beesh)

Paraka

@Magician - Doesn't NIS have publisjing control of Cold Steel now, tho?

They should just consider localization without english VAs to avoid further delays.

Paraka

Belexes

Any hope for an Enchanted Portals physical? The publisher is Perpetual Europe.

Belexes

Magician

@Paraka To my knowledge, XSEED have the publishing rights for I & II. While NIS have the rights to the rest of the games in the series.

@Belexes Enchanted Portals physical? Maybe. Perp Games have previously released Oxide Room 104 and MADiSON physically.

https://perpgames.com/

Bunkerneath

@RupeeClock Nice, but no English language support only Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean
But to be fair not sure if there will be much dialogue, just menu system problems :s

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Magician

Chants of Sennaar coming from Focus Entertainment in Murica.

One Piece Odyssey coming from Bamco in Murica.

Teksetter

I saw VGP up in Canada has started preorders for standard and deluxe editions of that neat Bitmap Bureau Collection (3-in-1 of XenoCrisis, Battleaxe, and Final Vendetta). That’s my preorder pick of the week, as I’ve wanted to try XenoCrisis for a long time. It’s nice that I won’t have to import from Europe now.

(player name is Beesh)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic